L o c k e d U p I n s i d e

Destroyer or Dream?

<Jungkook

"Mr. Park?" He said, marching up towards him after he walked in the yellow house. 

"Ah, yes, Jungkook?" He placed his paperwork on the counter as he walked over to the coffee machine. 

"So, um. I was wondering if I could leave the house tonight?" Jungkook bit his lip nervously. He didn't want to beg to Mr. Park about going out with Taehyung tonight but he wanted to breathe Seoul's air. He hasn't done it since the last time he worked at the cafe which was a total disaster.

Mr. Park turned around to look at Jungkook with eyebrows raised. "Why?" 

"Taehyung wants us to go out.. tonight.. Is that fine? I'm fine if-" He got cut off when Mr. Park held up his hand. 

"Yes, you can go but there's a curfew for both of you." 

"B-Both? He doesn't live here." 

"Mrs. Park wants to borrow him tonight for some Halloween decorating." 

"Okay. What's the curfew?" 

"Ten o'clock." 

"Okay." 

Jungkook gave Mr. Park a grin before walking off, forgetting that one thing he wanted to talk about with him. 

<Jimin>

"You have stupid jokes, you know that right?" He said, taking a bite out of his tuna sandwich. 

He was sitting with Hoseok today. His friends had other things to do during this time so it was just them two. They sat next to each other and started joking around. 

"My jokes are better than yours." Hoseok looked at him seriously. 

Jimin just smiled brightly. "You keep telling yourself that." 

Hoseok chuckled. 

Jimin put down his sandwhich before turning in his seat to face Hoseok. "What's up with that black haired boy? His name is.. Min Yoongi or something?" 

Jimin knew he liked this topic because his eyes bulged with excitement. 

"You like Yoongi?" 

Jimin started coughing loudly. "No way in hell do I like that bastard." 

Hoseok's face darkens. "Well, that bastard you're talking about, is a foster kid." 

Jimin's stomach suddenly starts to twist backwards. 

"W-What?" 

"Yeah, you heard what I said. He's a foster kid." 

"H-How?" He couldn't help but stutter. 

"His parents died.. W-What do you think?" Hoseok snapped.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't know.." 

"The hell you didn't, Jimin." 

Jimin watched as Hoseok gathered his lunch together. He stood up and distanced himself away from him. 

Why is he acting like this..? Jimin thought.

<Jungkook>

"I think we should watch Frozen, don't you think?" Taehyung sat next to Jungkook, shoving the Frozen movie case in his face. 

Jungkook pushed the movie disc away. "We could.. If we were five years old." 

Taehyung pouted. "I love this movie, though." 

Jungkook smiled at his cuteness. "Okay, maybe watching a 'stupid childish' movie for you isn't that bad." 

Taehyung cheered. "Really? You're gonna watch it?" 

Jungkook nodded, pulling Taehyung by his waist. "But first, take it down a notch before Mr. Park sends you home." 

Taehyung nodded slowly as he stood up. He put in the disc, walking back to Jungkook. He crawled in his lap as he nuzzled his neck. 

<Jimin>

"Class, class. Please have a seat. I know this is our last period but we need to start handing out gym uniforms to those who didn't get theirs this summer." 

Jimin sighed. That's gonna take up the entire period. 

As they started calling names, he got up from the bleachers. He walked in the boys locker room. Why does it smell like someone cooked pancakes in this dump? He thought. 

He sets his stuff down as he roams the room. He passes the orange lockers as he suddenly hears someone coughing out their souls. 

He follows the coughs until he smells something.. 

Smoke. 

"H-Hello?" He called out. He looked in the stalls but no one was to be found.

He turned around just as he came face to face with a boy he's never seen before. He has these cute nerdy glasses with his hair pulled back, showing his forehead.

Jimin noticed he wasn't wearing his school uniform. Did he break in or did he change? He was all confused. 

That's also where the smoke was coming from. 

That cigarette.

The boy smirked at Jimin. "You seem desperate to have one, huh?" 

Jimin took a step back, trying not to breathe in the dangerous chemicals. 

"Oh, I see. You must be a newbie? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never seen you here before." He threw the cigarette on the ground before stepping on it. He picked it up and stretched his arm around Jimin. He threw it in the trashcan. 

Jimin's face was getting hot. He knew he was blushing hard. Ugh, why do I always go the wrong way? Jimin asks himself in his head. 

He nods slowly before running past him. He makes his way to the locker room doors as he makes his way out. He didn't want to know his name or know his personality.

<Jungkook

He kissed Taehyung's lips for the past five minutes into the movie. He was gripping his hands around his waist as Taehyung pushed his back onto the bed.

Taehyung placed himself between Jungkook's legs as he makes the kiss deeper.

Before anything could happen, Jungkook pulls away.

"Why'd you stop?" Taehyung asks, curiously. 

"Did you forget that Jimin's dad is here?" 

Taehyung bit his bottom lip as he nodded. 

"What? Is just a little kissing gonna effect him?" 

Jungkook sat up, pushing Taehyung away. "No, but it effects me." 

Taehyung frowned. "How?" 

"I've been doing good, clearly. I want to get out of here.." Jungkook fiddles with his hands nervously. 

"And you will.. tonight. Just for some air.. our night out.. and yeah." He wrapped his fingers around Jungkook's. 

"I want to get out of here right now.." 

"Then let's go. We'll be back, I promise." 

Jungkook nodded. 

 

-- 

They informed Mr. Park about wanting to leave a bit early so Mrs. Park and Taehyung could have extra time to put up Halloween decorations. He said it was great idea and that they could go early but the curfew was different. Since it was 1 o'clock, they'd have to be back by 3. It sounded pretty fair. 

"Our first stop is home. I have to pick up a few things." Jungkook says. 

"Oh? I thought you wanted to leave this place." 

Jungkook put on a jacket as he looked at Taehyung. "Maybe I found a place that fits me." 

Taehyung smiles. "I think it does fit you too." His eyes locked with the jacket he (JK) was wearing. "And that too." 

He placed a kiss on his cheek as they both walked out. 

-- 

Jungkook and Taehyung was walking towards their old home just as a familiar lady walked up to them. 

Taehyung looked startled by what she was wearing as he pulled on the sleeve of Jungkook's jacket. She was wearing only black. In this case, anyone who walks up to you wearing black isn't a good thing. 

"Ah, the two I wanted to see. Taehyung and his beloved boyfriend. It sure has been awhile." 

Her smile faded as soon as she stepped up to them. 

She placed two plastic bags over their heads, but she wasn't alone. Jungkook saw another figure walking up to him. The 'figure' tightened the plastic bag around Jungkook's neck tightly. 

Why was everything turning black? 

------

A/N: Remember when I said I was gonna update yesterday? Yeah, well that didn't happen. Aha, apparently I didn't feel good so I didn't update. I didn't forget, don't worry. I knew I was supposed to but my stomach was telling me no. I rested and stuff so yeah. I guess the real updates are starting this upcoming Sunday! Hopefully! 

 

Chapter Talk; 

This chapter was clearly a little boring, yeah. But a lot of enigma is happening. A lot of questions that need to be answered as well. We'll find out in further chapters. 

I also edited the last part (preview from last chapter). Hope it isn't too much. 

I feel like I didn't put much thought into this but let me know your thoughts because I don't like my opinions. 

•• 

Social Media: 

Twitter: @minyoonngi7 

Thanks for reading this far, my fellow reader!