Labor Day Special

Destroyer or Dream?

<Jimin

"Your mother and I are going to the market for groceries. We'll be back in a few hours." Mr. Park said as he grabbed his keys and wallet. 

"Dad.." Jimin stomped on the hardwood floor before slamming his fist on the countertop. Mr. Park shook his head in annoyance before saying, "No, sir. If you wanna break someone's house, it isn't gonna be this one."

"But, ugh. What about Jungkook? I'm gonna be lying on the ground caked in my own blood." He took a seat at the bar and frowned. He put his jaw in his palm, disappointed. 

"Jungkook is sleeping. I think you'll be fine and if he actually does do something to you, you call me, got it?" 

Jimin nodded but then said, "But please tell me you're coming back in an hour or maybe less?"

"The more you complain about it to me, the more time it extends." He looked at Jimin, pitiful. 

"Fine, whatever. Don't expect me to be alive when you come back." He watches as his dad left. Mrs. Park was already outside, starting the car. He was about to open the door and complain about it to his mom but his dad's words came back to him. 

 

The more you complain about it to me, the more time it extends. 

 

He sighed softly as he pulled out his phone from his pocket. He dialed a number with quick thumbs and pressed the call button. He held it up to his ear in hope that Seokjin would answer. He heard the phone being picked up.

"Jimin?" 

"Hey. I was wondering if you could come over? My parents aren't here right now and I could use the company." He smiled to himself but he felt Seokjin grinning through the phone. 

"Uh, yeah. Sure. I'll be there in five." He hung up and left Jimin alone without any voices surrounding him. At least that's what he thought. 

"Good morning, sunshine." A deep and husky voice said, obviously yawning. 

Jimin turned around to the voice and froze in his tracks. He was surprised he hadn't escaped yet. A criminal like him living here, probably would. Wait. Ah, yes. That's why he's still here. He's being under house arrest and house watch. He can't go anywhere under Mr. Park's watch. 

"Uh, g-good morning." He gave him a small smile. He received a smirk from across the staircase. Man, was he ever gonna stop doing that?" Jimin thought. He dropped his phone on the nearby dinner table. 

"Did you sleep well? I kinda heard you snoring. It was pretty cute, actually." He spoke softly while he walked down the stairs, making his legs walk to where Jimin was. 

Jimin scoffed. "Don't play innocent with me." He crossed his arms over his chest and acted like he was an officer himself trying to confess something out of the prisoner. 

Jungkook gave him a glare. It made the younger stand up from his seat. He took a step back. Just the movement from Jimin made Jungkook chuckle as he poured himself a cup of coffee. 

The door bell rang. 

"I'll get that." Jimin quickly went up to the door and opened it. Once he saw the boy in front of him, he gasped. He was wearing a button down shirt with white ripped jeans. It wasn't that descriptive nor was it Jin's type of clothing. The thought made Jimin blush. "Seokjin-hyung! You look.. amazing. I love the clothing." He pulled him into a hug like he hasn't seen him in years. He felt a pair of arms wrap around his back. He sniffed Seokjin's neck and felt comfortable and warm. 

He quickly pulled away. 

"Uh, Jimin. You're still in your pajamas." He giggled. 

"I forgot to change into my outfit. My bad." He chuckled nervously as he noticed the bag Seokjin was holding. It was an outfit in clear wrapped paper. 

He stepped to the side to leave some room for Seokjin to come in. He walked in and froze, standing side by side shoulder length (almost because Seokjin is hella tall) with Jimin. "Who is that?" He pointed to Jungkook. 

Jimin looked frightened but he tried not to show it. "Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." 

"The one who-" He turned to look at Jimin. 

"Seokjin, everyone knows what he did wrong. Let's not make a big deal out of it right now, okay?" 

"Jimin, this is dangerous. Does Mr. and Mrs. Park know about this? Do they know you brought in a highly dangerous man who did drugs?" 

Jimin hesitated before saying, "Yes, they know." 

"What the hell? What, why?" 

"I don't know exactly why he's here but my dad said he's here to get his act together." He whispered. 

"We have mental hospitals for that.." 

Jimin rolled his eyes and made eye contact with the bag he was holding. "What is that?" 

"Your school uniform. Since you start tomorrow, I thought I could pick it up for you. Early, you know? I didn't want you to suffer from changing inside the bathroom since you have to pick it up at the front door." 

Jimin's eyes turned into little crescents as he threw his arms around Seokjin. "You are my life saver! Thank you." He smiled.

There was coughing coming from the kitchen. "Uhm, you didn't introduce me to your little friend, Jiminie." 

Jimin quickly pulled back and looked at the brown-haired man. "And why should I? I didn't invite him here to get introduced. 

Jungkook chuckled and walked up to Seokjin, pushing Jimin off to the side. He held his hand out and smirked. "Name's Jungkook, which you probably already know since big mouth can't keep it shut." 

Seokjin scoffed and moved his hand to the side. "I already knew who you were before 'big mouth' told me." 

"Oh, aren't you just pitiful today?" He laughed and dropped his hand to Jimin's thigh. It made the older tense up. Seokjin noticed as he took a hold of Jimin's hand, pulling him towards him. "Don't even think twice about touching him." 

"Oh, please. What? Are you his little boyfriend? Oh, wait. Aren't you a little too old for him?" 

"And aren't you a little too young to be messing around with older men?" 

He laughed out loud as he put back on a serious face. "We're just playing, right Jimin?" 

Jimin peeked behind Seokjin and shook his head. He gripped the olders hand tightly. He just wanted all of this to stop and it did. 

"Let's go upstairs, Jimin. This punk isn't worth a penny." He took Jimin upstairs and walked up to his room before placing a soft kiss on his cheek. 

"Seokjin.. You're five years older than me." Jimin whined and reached out to run his hands through his best friends hair. It was softer than a babies , that's for sure. 

"What is five years, Jimin?" 

Jimin looked down. 

"Look, if we do this, who knows? Maybe your parents will be thrilled? They love me just as much as they love you.." 

Jimin shook his head and looked up at Seokjin. "I want you too but no, we can't. They treat you like you're my brother." 

"We aren't related, Jimin." 

Jimin sighed and rubbed his hands on his bare face. 

"I'll give you time to think about this, okay?" 

Jimin nodded slowly and stood up on his tippy toes. He gave a quick peck on Seokjin's cheek as his feet flopped back down on the ground making a loud thump. It made the older laugh. 

Jimin's cheeks began to turn a bright shade of pink. He looked down at his feet nervously as he picked at the leftover broccoli from (last night's) dinner on his pajamas. 

"Let's finish watching the Star Wars movie? That kiss from last time cut us off." 

"Hm. Are you sure we didn't cut it off?" Jimin laughed as he walked in his room, taking a seat on his bed. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: omg. Did you guys see the WINGS thing? #1 and #2 was so amazing. I can't wait for #3 and #4. How about you? Anyways, sorry for updating so late. It makes me a grandpa like Yoongi, sigh:( I just had a lot of stuff I had to do and I couldn't plan any ideas. This is what I have so far. Any ideas? No? Haha, that's okay. 

Subscriptions, comments, and messages are appreciated. 💜👇👆👆