The Visitor

Destroyer or Dream?

<Jungkook

"What are you doing here? I should of told you to stay home. They're gonna-" A soft and skinny finger was placed on his lips. He it and then coughed. "Damn, Tae! Your finger tastes like dirt and salt." He took the sleeve of his orange jumpsuit and wiped off his lips. 

"Sorry.. but please keep it down. There are officers around and I will get caught too." The brown hairer boy took a seat in front of him and grinned. "How do you feel?" 

"I feel like crap, Taehyung. Don't question me right now." 

Taehyung adjusted his glasses and frowned. He took something out of his ripped bag and pulled a long white stick out that held nicotine in it. He took Jungkook's left wrist and placed it in there before closing it quickly so one of the officers wouldn't find out. 

"What the hell, Tae. You're gonna get me in more trouble!" He whispered loudly with gritted teeth. It was no wonder why the boys teeth didn't fall out yet. 

"Isn't that what you want? More trouble? Look, I may be your partner, but you been in jail before and been released. After that, you lead yourself into more trouble."  He slid backwards and waited for the youngers response. Instead of getting one, he received a shrug. 

"I want to find my mom.." He quickly looked away from Taehyung and looked at the ceiling. The mold was slowly decreasing.

"The one who almost killed you after she killed your father?" 

"First of all, I'm her son and she wouldn't do that." 

Taehyung leaned forward and pointed at the boy with his index finger. "You may be her son, but she gave you two options. Harmful ones. One which was to die or do whatever she assigned for you to do." 

Jungkook was hesitant before he said, "Get out." 

"W-What?" 

"I said get the hell out." He rose his voice and he could hear the officers making their way over to Taehyung. They pulled him up by the arms and led him out of his cell. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Jimin

"Thanks for taking care of me, Mrs. Park and thank you for having such an amazing son." He bowed and gave both of them each a hug. He smiled before he walked out to the sidewalk. He couldn't drive unfortunately due to his parents being in London. 

Jimin bowed and gave a little wave. He received one back as he closed the door. He walked over to the luxurious couch and took a seat. He sighed heavily as he closed his eyes. He started to think back about his kiss with Seokjin. He smiled gently. 

"Everything okay, baby?" Mrs. Park asked, cleaning off Seokjin's lunch plate that he forgot to clear off. 

"Oh, uh. Yeah. Everything's fine but where's dad? He took off and gave us no information to where he's going." He opened his eyes and sat up straight. 

"He should be here in a couple of minutes. He texted me an hour ago that he has someone tagging along." 

"A friend? A boss or something?" He stretched his arms forward and let out a soft groan. 

"No... A prisoner." She stopped what she was doing and turned to look at her son. She bit her lip nervously as she watched his reaction. He had bulging eyes. 

"Is that even legal, mom?" 

She frowned and took a seat next to Jimin. She took his hand and sighed in disbelief. "Look, Jimin. He's not harmful." 

"Okay, then tell me this." He pulled his hand out of his mothers grip. "Who sends a harmless freak to jail for no odd reason?" 

"Let's not get dramatic over this. He'll tell you when he gets here.. but please be respectful." She pulled him into a hug and breathed softly into his shoulder. He felt like crying but before he began to let it all out, the front door opened with a small crack. He could only see his dad and not the 'harmless freak'. He heard his dad tell something to the human but he couldn't make out what it was. 

"Uh, honey. Can you send Jimin upstairs? Just for a few minutes?" 

Jimin gulped and took a run for it before Mrs. Park could notice. He wasn't hesitant as he ran upstairs for his life. He knew this guy was harmful that's why they sent him upstairs. As he reached his room, he locked the door behind him and let out a small breath. He walked over to his desk and took a sear. He might as well finish his school work. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Jungkook

He shook the woman's hands through his handcuffs. He figured that she was Mrs. Park. He stared at the woman. She had wavy hair in the shade of brown. She was wearing a plaid shirt, all black and fancy sneakers. Who wears sneakers in a fancy mansion like this? 

"Do you want anything?" She offered politely. Mr. Park turned to look at her immediately. 

"What?" She said, crossing her arms over her chest. 

"I brought a prisoner into our house and now you're offering him speciality things like he's special?" He whispered as quiet as he could but Jungkook raised his eyebrows in confusion as he heard their conversation. 

"Jesun. Please, can we not argue about this?" 

He bowed and walked up to Jungkook. "We have a few ground rules here. You better listen up." 

Jungkook shrugged but grinned at the same time. He leaned back as he fell on the soft couch. He kept staring at them with raised eyebrows. 

"You are not to leave this house. You are not to mess around with my son. Most importantly, do not lay a hand on our furniture. Do not steal. Understood?" 

Jungkook didn't listen to a word that he said. Instead, he gazed off into space. He nodded and rubbed his neck in frustration. He just wanted to get some sleep.

"Jimin! Could you please come down here for a minute?" Mrs. Park shouted. 

It took a few minutes but he came down. Jungkook eyed him from top to bottom as he smirked. The boy came closer and stood next to Mrs. Park nervously. 

"Jimin, this is Jeon Jungkook, Jungkook this is Park Jimin." Mr. Park announced. He clapped his hands together as he scratched the back of his neck. 

The young boy nodded and bowed, but then he looked suspicious and confused. "Isn't he the one who-" 

"Yes, he's aware and so are we." Mr. Park cut him off. 

"What is he doing in our house? He'll just escape anyways!" He faced his parents as his back was facing Jungkook. Jungkook liked his feisty attitude. 

"Yes. Now that's why we're leaving it up to you to watch him until he gets his act together. He's under house arrest." 

"Until he gets his act together?," He his lips and scoffed. "When is that? Oh, I remember what it is. Not until forever has finally arrived." 

"We'll make it that way, then." Mrs. Park smiled. 

"Why can't he be under house arrest at his house?" Jimin brought up another subject and took a glance at Jungkook in anger. 

"Because, Jimin. He knows how to control those things. He will escape again and we won't be able to find him. Take it down a notch, will you?" 

Jimin took a deep breath before turning to look at Jungkook fully. "Okay."