Epilogue

Destroyer or Dream?

<Jimin>

"I'm gonna have to go talk to Seokjin later.." Jimin said as he played with Jungkook's hair. They were wrapped in each other on Jungkook's bed. He felt him stiff a little. 

"Why?" 

Jimin sighed. "He's probably hurt about what I said to my parents." 

Jungkook gave him a serious face. "What did you say?" 

"I wasn't dating him nor did I want to, that he's just a best friend and nothing more." 

"Ouch, didn't know you could be that harsh." 

Jimin punched his arm and groaned. "I better get going. Seokjin normally leaves within a day if he's hurt or whatever." 

He stood up and placed a soft kiss on Jungkook's lips. 

"Stay warm, baby boy." He quietly said before watching Jimin exit his room. 

He grabbed a coat and a scarf and quickly slipped them on. He grabbed a pair of gloves and headed out the front door, before his parents could easily notice him. 

-- 

Breathing in some warmth, he found himself at the foot of Seokjin's door. It was dark and cold outside but he deserved it. He hurt his best friend. 

He knocked on the door. 

Silence. 

He scratched his head in confusion before knocking again. 

This time, when he knocked, a boy with puffy eyes opened the door. Kim Seokjin. 

Jimin played with his fingers as he looked down while speaking. "Do you have a minute?" 

He could feel Seokjin's scoff. "What do you want, Jimin? To tell me how much you don't want to be with me again? No thanks." 

Jimin looked up. "I wanted to be with you but ever since Jungkook came along.. it's been..-" 

"Different, yeah no kidding." He rubbed his eyes. 

Jimin nodded. "I just want to say that I'm sorry.. I never meant to lead you on like that. I should of just asked you out instead of being a about it." 

He nodded along. "I forgive you.." He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. 

Jimin wrapped his arms around Seokjin's neck and hugged him. "I can't afford you leaving me. Heck, I don't even deserve someone like you." 

He felt Seokjin's mouth turn into a smile. 

"No, Jimin. You have it the other way around.." 

Jimin kissed his cheek as to say thank you.

They said their goodbyes and hugged each other. 

While Jimin was walking home, he felt a familiar presence behind him. He turned around and called out, "Who are you? I know someone's there." 

When those words came out of his mouth, a boy holding a red rose came out of a bush dressed in white and black clothing. 

Yoongi.. 

"Wh-What are you doing?" Jimin asked, trying not to give away his senses of being scared. 

"Jimin, I just want to say thank you." He handed him the rose and gave him a polite smile. The smile he gave to the gym teacher the other day. The real one.

"What do you mean?" He took the rose in his hands and looked deeply into it, making sure no bomb was gonna go off. 

"Hoseok and I.. We've been connected for a while.. and it's all thanks to you." 

"Are you sure you're not noting sarcasm in your voice?" 

He laughed and looked at Jimin. "No, I'm sure." 

Jimin bit his lip and nodded. "So, are you and him-" 

"Yeah, we're dating." 

Jimin wanted to pull off a happy dance for his friend but that'd be too embarrassing for Yoongi especially. 

"Ah, thank you! Hoseok really liked you and I could see it through his eyes too.." He bowed. 

He just nodded and gave him a hug. "Thanks again." 

He watched as Yoongi walked in the other direction. 

Jimin couldn't be any happier for his friend or should he say friends

--

•° 2 ⓜⓞⓝⓣⓗⓢ ⓛⓐⓣⓔⓡ // 2 months later °•

<Jungkook

"Ah, what a nice condo you two have! Did you two save up for such a beautiful place like this?" Mrs. Park was roaming around the kitchen, obviously talking to Taehyung and Jungkook. 

The looked at each other and shook their heads but gave her a 'yes'. 

She laughed. "Save some money for me too." She joked. 

Yes, Ms. Jeon and Irene have been put in jail. Jungkook called the police a week later after Taehyung and him both escaped from the abandoned place. He told them where the location was and what color of the house was too. He also paid them a visit, saying how much he'll pray that both of them get in hell once they die. After all, they deserve it. They put Jungkook through the same thing. 

"Hey," Jimin placed a hand on Jungkook's back. "I have something to ask you." 

Jungkook looked down at him. "What is it?" 

He chuckled. "Outside, I want it to be private." 

They walked outside on the deck and looked at view until the younger one looked at the oldest with an eyebrow raised. "What is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" 

"Well, I have something to give you." 

He pulled out a red box and revealed it to Jungkook. 

He felt panic in his chest. 

Jimin noticed how tense he looked. "Oh, no. I'm not proposing, silly! I'm still in high school you know." He sighed and opened the colored box. Two rings popped out. "It's a promise ring. I want you to have one while I have the other." 

He took one out and placed it on Jungkook's middle finger. He did the same to himself. 

"And if I were to propose, I would be dressed in a much better outfit than this raggedy clothing." 

Jungkook laughed and pulled him closer to his chest. "You don't need to look good for whenever you propose because I believe you look good in anything you wear." 

"Back at it again with the cheesiness." 

He pouted but pecked his lips anyways. 

-- 

<Jimin>

That night, all of them spent the night at Taehyung and Jungkook's condo. They were watching a movie on the couch. 

Jimin nudged Taehyung's rib and quietly whispered to him, "What happened with you and Yoongi?" 

"Nothing happened.. We were just friends who made out.. Nothing else." 

This time it was Jimin's turn to put on a serious face. "So, you mean like friends with benefits?" 

Taehyung shook his head immediately. "We didn't have . Again, just friends who made out. We didn't take off our clothes. We didn't even have feelings towards what we were doing." 

Jimin nodded. "Understandable." 

He turned to look at the screen as fingers wrapped around his. Jungkook's. 

He smiled and laid his head on his shoulder. 

"What did you and Taehyung talk about?" He whispered softly into Jimin's ear. 

"Don't worry, Jungkook~ah. We won't be picking up on that topic again, trust me." 

 

They all sat there and watched the movie with laughs and giggles. 

 

Though Jungkook's family were never there for him and he was never there for them, he was gonna have to be there for a family who was there for him. 

°• ⓣⓗⓔ ⓔⓝⓓ •°

Author/Writer: bighitbangtan 

Thanks for reading!