Forgive and Forget

Destroyer or Dream?

<Jungkook>

"I-I thought it wasn't gonna be for a while." Jungkook states, swallowing the last piece of bacon. The last piece of anything from the Park's. 

"Well, I told them how you were doing and they decided to let you go. Is that a problem?" 

Yes.

"No, sir. I guess I'll go grab my things." He chuckled sadly as he stood up and pushed his chair in. 

He walked upstairs and dragged his feet towards his room. He folded his clothes and walked back downstairs. 

"Do you have anything I could use to keep my clothes dry?" 

Mrs. Park nodded as she handed him a clear Walmart bag. He grinned, bowing to thank her. He shoved his clothes inside and walked to the front door. Before he turned the knob, he looked at Taehyung. 

"Taehyung, let's go." 

Taehyung whined. "Can't I stay here?" 

Jungkook shook his head. Why does he need to stay here when he's the one who belongs here? 

He groaned and followed Jungkook out. 

-- 

Taehyung and Jungkook walked in silence. They didn't bother to hold hands and talk about random jokes as they normally did before any of this happened. 

"So, did you find your new toy last night?" Jungkook asked, taking a peek at Taehyung who was blushing to himself. 

"No, we just simply had a chat." 

"That's a ing lie, Tae." 

"We're nothing more." 

Jungkook chuckled once more. "Tell it to the judge." 

<Jimin>

"Can I skip today? I'm not feeling very well." Jimin picked up his plate and walked over to the sink. 

"Nope, your father and I have work." 

"At least stay home for one day?" 

"We would, if we could. Our jobs are the reason why we're under a roof." Mrs. Park kissed his forehead and gave him a small smile. He could tell that she was upset for Jungkook and Taehyung's leaving. Especially Taehyung. They got along well. 

He pulled her in for a hug and placed a soft peck on her neck. He mumbled to himself, "It's okay." 

She pulled away and gave Jimin a stern look. "Now, go get ready for school. You're gonna be late!" 

-- 

Putting away his bag in his locker, he felt a small tap on his shoulder. He turned around and realized it was Rocky. One of Hoseok's best friends.

"Oh, hey." 

"Hoseok told me about the party you had, I guess I wasn't invited?" He pretended like an arrow shot through his heart as he placed his hand on his chest. 

"It was a small party and trust me, it didn't last long." He closed his locker and looked at him. 

"I would of make the party much better." Rocky chuckled and pulled Jimin's sleeve. "Let's get to homeroom before we're late." 

Jimin nodded and followed behind his footsteps. 

<Jungkook

"I haven't seen this place in forever." He stood in the doorway of his old place where bad bad memories came rushing through his mind. He put on a smug look. 

"Well, I cleaned a little bit. I hope that's-" 

He was interrupted by a strong hug from Jungkook. He smiled as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's back. He breathed in his scent and pulled him tighter in the hug. 

He felt soft sobs from Jungkook as he pulled away from him. "What's wrong?" 

He shook his head and brushed away the tears. 

"What's wrong?" He asked again. 

Jungkook stood there with sadness in his eyes. He bit his lip and looked Taehyung in the eyes. "The Park family has me all screwed up." 

Taehyung laughed and he laughed along. "You know we can always visit them." 

"They live all he way in Seoul. Didn't you see we had to pay five thousand won for our ride over here?" 

Taehyung grinned. "Maybe we could find a better place to live in Seoul." 

Jungkook smiled a little bit. "Then, what are we waiting for?" 

-- 

They were in the kitchen with Taehyung's laptop as they were searching for houses in Seoul. They tried looking for a big mansion for both of their boyfriends you could say, to have space. They weren't cheap. 

All they could find was a small condo by a small lake. They made a deal that they would see it with the leftover money that was Mrs. Jeon's. 

"I guess we'll see it tomorrow?* Taehyung questioned, closing the laptop and bringing it to his chest. 

Jungkook breathed in and out as he nodded. 

"I'm gonna go call Yoongi.." Taehyung brought his face closer to Jungkook's as he placed a soft kiss on his cheek. 

They weren't dating but they shared a strong bromance with one another. They've been with each other ever since Taehyung's parents died. It's been a long time. 

<Jimin

"Ah, Jimin. Mrs. Jihyun wants to see you in her office." Mr. Dull said, writing out a pass. 

Jimin stood up from his chair and gave a confused look to him. 

Mr. Dull didn't respond to his expression as he just handed him the pass. "You'll need this." 

Jimin his lips and walked out of the classroom. 

He looked at the pass and it read Room 173. 

He sighed as he began going through the corridor of the hallways. It was empty but he passed a few people locked up against the lockers, making out with each other. He was surprised that the lady who told him to go to class didn't tell them to go to class. 

He read the room numbers in his head as they increased. 

169

170

172

173

He stopped in front of the door and took a deep breath before walking in. He saw the same lady that told him to go to class yesterday. Shocker. 

"U-Um, you wanted to see me?" 

She looked up from her computer and pushed her glasses onto her head. 

"Ah, yes. Please have a seat." She pointed at the chair in front of her desk. 

He took a seat and prepared for what was gonna happen next. Death. 

"You didn't attend detention yesterday, what's your reason?" 

Ah, !

"I forgot.." 

She took it as a joke as she laughed. "You do know we give you slips for that." 

"Huh?" 

"Your last period teacher was supposed to give you the slip. Did she not?" 

Jimin shook his head. "No, ma'am." 

"Please call me Mrs. Jihyun. I don't like that kind of formal language." 

That's just how my family raised me, get over it.

"So, today. You'll be serving your detention after school. I'll give you the slip right now." 

Jimin groaned. "For being in the hall? This is ridiculous." 

She grinned. "I wouldn't do it again if I were you." 

Jimin stood up and bowed slowly. "I'll see you after school, I guess." 

<Jungkook>

He heard Taehyung's conversation with Yoongi, although he wasn't on speaker phone. 

"I have a surprise for you soon." 

"Yeah." 

"Really?" 

"I miss you too. Let's meet soon?" 

Jungkook walked in on purpose and crossed his arms over his chest. He saw how Taehyung's eyes bulged. "How are you gonna meet him? He's in school first of all, and second of all, we don't have the money to do that." 

Taehyung smirked. "How about your leftover money from work? Wait, aren't you supposed to be there right now?" 

Jungkook shrugged. "My boss will understand after the move." 

Taehyung nodded. "Now, can you lend me your money?" 

"How is it lending when you're gonna use it all on a taxi ride?" 

"No, he'll pick me up at Incheon airport.." 

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." He turned around and headed back downstairs. He flopped on the couch and pulled out his phone. 

3 texts from Jimin.

Hey.. 

My mom is sad that you and Taehyung left.. 

I miss you..

He sighed. Should he reply? 

<Jimin

"Yup.. Detention with Mrs. Jihyun after school. How lame can it get?" He was ranting to Hoseok and Rocky at the lunch table. 

Hoseok looked shocked as he took a sip from his water. "Sorry to hear that you'll be in hell most of your afternoon." He chuckled as Jimin hit his arm playfully. 

"Ugh, shut up or I'll make you get one." 

"Ouch." 

Jimin turned to Rocky. "Your thoughts?" 

"Eh, just don't make a sound or anything. That woman has a stick in her room and I heard that she smacks anyone who disturbs her." 

Jimin raised his eyebrows. "What? Why?" 

Suddenly, a beeping noise comes from his phone. He pulls it out and realized it was a text from Jungkook. 

I miss you and the Park family as well.

"Is that the boyfriend again?" 

Jimin groaned. "Get out of my personal business." 

Hoseok laughed. 

"Does anyone know where Yoongi is? I haven't seen him all day." 

A girl with short black hair came up towards their table. 

Hoseok looked around. "No." 

She sighed. "If anyone of you find him, let me know. My name is SinB." 

Hoseok greeted her with passion. "My name is Hoseok." He flashed a wink at her. 

"I'm not here to flirt with you." 

He rolled his eyes. "Brat." He mumbled. 

<Jungkook

"Change of plans!" He heard Taehyung yell from upstairs. 

Is he talking to me or..?

When that thought crossed his mind, he came rushing downstairs. 

"Mrs. Park wants us to come over right now." 

Jungkook sat up. "Why?" 

Taehyung groaned as he slipped on his shoes impatiently. "She wants us to put up the Halloween decorations. Since we put them up, she thought we could take them down too. She also said we could all go out for dinner."

Jungkook's frown turned into a smile. "You canceled your plans with Yoongi to be with the Park family?" 

He put on a confused look. "What are you talking about? He's invited!" 

Jungkook groaned. This kid is obsessed. 

<Jimin

"I'll see you tomorrow, guys!" 

The bell rang as Jimin stood up from his seat on the bleachers. 

He was about to walk out of the gym when a guy blocked his way. 

The same guy who he ran across in the locker room. Oh, great. 

Jimin glared at him. "What do you want, you bastard?"

Instead of punching him in the face, the guy just smiled. "My name is Jenissi." 

He held out his hand for Jimin to shake but was rejected by him. 

"I don't do handshakes but I'm Jimin." 

He grinned. "What a name." 

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Look, dude. I have detention to attend and I really don't want to serve another one tomorrow so can you get out of my way?" 

Jenissi smirked. "We're heading the same place." 

"Whatever." 

Jimin started marching up the hallway as he felt a presence behind him. He turned around and glared at him again. 

"I don't want nor need your company." 

"What pill are you on? Is that the reason why you got a detention? For acting like a brat to everyone?" 

Jimin ignored him and continued walking. 

They both reached the detention room as they walked in. 

They weren't alone besides the teacher. There was another cold hearted person sitting in the room. 

Yoongi. 

°•°•°

A/N: I'm sorry I made Jimin's POV short, I had to end this chapter. I updated this yesterday so I wouldn't have to do it today but enjoy folks. Also, keep those questions in your head. Number one has been marked. 

Twitter; @minyoonngi7 

°•°°•°