Halloween #0

Destroyer or Dream?

Before you start reading chapter 17

Please take a look at this video

I want to share w/ you. 

Jikook em: "Into you" (UPDATES)

Thank you! Enjoy the story! 

--

<Jungkook

Jungkook woke up from a bag being pulled off of his head. His vision was back and everything was back to normal except for one thing. The Park's house. 

"Where am I?" He questioned to himself. He looked around but then realized Taehyung wasn't in sight. He was about to search for him, but he was tied to a wooden chair. 

"Taehyung!" He screamed.

Suddenly, a door creaked open. A familiar voice spoke up.

"You didn't expect to see us again, did you?" 

"Irene?" 

"I'm surprised you even know our names." She closed the door and walked up to Jungkook. 

"What do you want from us?" 

"The exact thing your mother told you. We want the money." 

"You know what, screw you. That money doesn't belong in your filthy hands." 

She chuckled sarcastically. "Enough chatting, let's get to the location of the money. Where is it?" 

He shook his head. "I told you. You're not getting it. Period." 

"Okay. I guess we'll do it your way." She walked over to a table and picked up a razor blade. She cleaned off the dry blood (probably from another human) and walked over to Jungkook. She slightly smiled before placing the razor blade on his thigh. "Now, tell me where it is." 

Jungkook couldn't take it any more. He just wanted his life to end so he wouldn't deal with this crap! 

"No! I said no!" 

Her face darkened as the smile went off of her face. She began to cut into Jungkook's thigh. 

"Argh!" He screeched. Tears clouded his eyes. 

<Jimin

"So, are you picking me up or what?" He asked his mom on the phone. She had a day off by she was also shopping around the local mall. 

"I don't know, baby. Ask Seokjin to come and get you." 

"Mom? You do know he's working today." 

"Yes, honey. I know it everyday." 

"Then why did you suggest him to pick me up?" 

"He gets off in five minutes. I'll call him to make sure he'll pick you up, okay?" 

"Okay. I love you." 

"I love you too." 

He ended the call as he took a seat on the bench outside of his school. He scrolled through his texts until his eyes stopped at Jungkook's. 

I won't be there for Halloween decorating. Date with Taehyung. 

Jimin nodded to himself as he typed a text. 

okay.

"You're not supposed to be sitting on the school's bench." 

Jimin turned around to the voice. He wasn't surprised as it was Min Yoongi.

"Ugh, what do you want?" 

"For you to get off of the bench." 

"Since when do you care about me getting in trouble." 

"Uh, since never. Now get off. It isn't yours to be sitting your fat on." 

Jimin stood up as he walked up towards him. "I don't have a fat . My is average, thanks." 

Yoongi took a look, making Jimin blush. 

"It's big enough to get off of the bench." 

"Can't you see I'm off of it?" Jimin snapped. 

Yoongi chuckled. "Back off, newbie." 

Suddenly a honk interrupted their argument. 

Both Yoongi and Jimin turned around to look. 

Seokjin. 

<Jungkook

"J-Jungkook? Are you okay?" A shaky voice woke him up. 

Taehyung.

Jungkook's eyes bulged with excitement. "Taehyung?! You're okay?" 

Taehyung bit his lip, nodding. "Let's get out of here."

"Wait, how?" 

"Irene and your mom left to get supplies for our death,maybe? I found an unlocked window we can climb out of if we're quick." 

Jungkook nodded. Maybe this kid was smart. 

Taehyung started to untie his ropes around his hands and ankles. 

Jungkook started struggling to get up but Taehyung gave him a hand. 

"I know you're bruised. I saw what happened through the cameras." 

"C-Cameras? What are you-" 

"I'll tell you soon but for now, let's just make sure we escape." 

Jungkook nodded as Taehyung lead him upstairs to a room filled with body bags and other weapons. He pointed towards the window that was cracked open halfway. 

"It's big enough for both of us to fit though. I'll go first and I'll help you once I'm down there, alright?"

Before Jungkook could say anything, Taehyung was climbing his way out. He really is in a rush. 

"Okay, Jungkook. Try to climb out." 

Jungkook slipped his left leg out carefully, trying not to disturb the bruise as he stepped onto the roof. He slipped his other leg out, losing his balance until a hand wrapped around his waist. 

"I got you." Taehyung said, softly. "We need to jump." 

Jungkook looked down the ground and felt a little dizzy. He hated heights more than anything. It was his biggest fear.

"I'll jump first." Taehyung offered. 

Again, without hesitation he jumped down, landing on the ground. 

Jungkook's heart started to pace back and forth. "Tae? Are you okay?" 

Taehyung stood up quickly, motioning for him to jump. "Yes, just please jump." 

Jungkook nodded. He closed his eyes, taking in a big breath as he jumped off of the roof. 

Instead of feeling the hard ground, he felt arms wrapping around his body. 

This made him blush. He never blushes. 

"Hop on my back." 

"Why?" Jungkook said, leaping out of Taehyung's arms.

"We have to run away from here. Look, Jimin's school is not that far from here. We'll meet him there, okay. Just get on." 

Jungkook nodded. He wanted to see Jimin so much it hurt. 

He obeyed the directions as he climbed onto his back. 

Taehyung started running. The house was getting farther away from his steps. 

<Jimin>

"So, is that your new boyfriend?" Seokjin asked, pulling out of the school's parking lot. 

Jimin turned to look at him. "You must be crazy." 

"Crazy enough to know you're obviously into him." 

Jimin scoffed. "Well, what do you know?" 

Seokjin rolled his eyes as he gripped tighter on the steering wheel. 

"Why are we arguing? You know I like you more than anyone else." Jimin said, brushing his arm on purpose. 

Seokjin smiled. "And I like you more than anyone else." 

They both laughed as Seokjin pulled in the driveway. 

"I'll see you tonight." 

"Wait, I thought you were gonna stay until tomorrow. Starting up until now." 

"My schedule changed. My boss wants me to set up his office for Monday but I'll be over in time to help with the decorations, alright?" 

"I guess." 

Seokjin reached over and kissed Jimin softly on his cheek.

The kiss didn't stop Jimin from blushing. 

Should he date Seokjin

---- 

A/N: AISH, yes. I had trouble in the beginning with Jungkook's part but it slowly got easier once I got into it. Also, please vote for BTS on MCountdown

Expect a (chapter) Halloween Special for tomorrow! 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, my little sweets. 💛 

--a.p.j 

Social Media: 

Twitter; @minyoonngi7