Lights Out

Destroyer or Dream?

<Jungkook

He watched as Jimin chased Taehyung around the house with the slimy guts all over his clothes. He wanted to laugh but he knew he would be the next one Jimin would kill. 

"Park Jimin! Stop chasing Taehyung around, you're shaking the house." Mr. Park said, pulling the two away from each other. Jungkook observed the angry faces and knew right away that they were enemies. 

"Can we have one family night to ourselves, please? Without arguing?" Mrs. Park asked, lighting the pumpkin scented candle. 

Jimin looked at her. "Your plan, not mine." He jerked away from Mr. Park and started running towards the staircase. 

A few hours later, Mr. and Mrs. Park gathered the family to sit down at the table. They weren't eating of course but they had a discussion

"Instead of having a family party as we said, Mr. Park and I are going out for dinner." 

Jimin scoffed his little attitude. "When will you be back?" 

They looked at each other and bit their lip. They turned back to face the three boys with a frown. "Tomorrow." 

Jimin's eyes bulged. "Tomorrow?! Are you insane? D-Did you forget that we have two criminals in our house?!" 

Mr. Park shakes his head. "Why would we forget? Look, just call us if something terrible happens. There will be no calling of the grandparents. Got it?" 

The boys nodded and stood up, ready to leave but before they could, Mr. Park made clear of one thing. 

"No party tonight. If you want to invite someone over, it better be Seokjin but other than that, everyone else is discarded from coming into the house." 

Jimin groaned and flopped on the couch. "I'm calling Seokjin to baby us apparently." 

Jungkook rolled his eyes. He's still not over that old man? He thought. 

As Jimin was on the phone, Mr. and Mrs. Park slipped their shoes on and said their goodbyes. Tonight really was gonna be the terror of doom. 

"Alright, tonight is our night. What should we do?" Taehyung called out, sipping on his water. 

Jungkook looked at him with a smirk. "You invited him over, did you?" 

Taehyung looked confused. "What? Invited who over?" 

Jungkook turned his body to look at him clearly. "That guy we saw a few hours ago." 

Jimin walked up to the fridge and pulled out a water bottle. He turned the cap making it loose and took a wig. He pulled it away from his mouth and closed the cap. "What guy?" 

"I believe his name was Min Yoongi or Min Hottie." Taehyung said, leaning on the fridge, going off into dreamland. 

Jimin's mouth dropped. "How do you know him? What? How?" 

Jungkook wiped off his smirk. "We went to your school, dummy." 

"Why? Taehyung should know when I get out because he picked me up, remember?" 

"Due to me." Jungkook pointed out. 

Suddenly, a ring came from the front door of the house. 

The three boys rushed over to it and opened it with fast hands. 

Three boys faced the other three boys. 

"Oh, so you guys know Hoseok too, huh? Well, aren't you just stalking me today." Jimin said, glaring at both Taehyung and Jungkook. 

Taehyung shaked his head. "I invited Min Yoongi." 

Jungkook rolled his eyes. 

"Since we're pointing out who we invited, I invited Seokjin." Jimin said. 

"Um, shall we come in?" Seokjin chuckled. 

The criminals and Jimin stepped to aside and watched as the boys walked in. 

Jungkook watched as Taehyung and Yoongi walked in the second living room that showed most of Seoul. 

He sighed and flopped on the couch, taking out his phone. 

<Jimin>

"Jimin, can I talk to you?" 

Jimin turned around to the voice and frowned once he noticed it was Hoseok and not Seokjin. "Why? So you could tell me off again? Yeah, sure. Go ahead." 

Hoseok stared at him, unsure of what to say. "No, just follow me. Please?" 

Jimin crossed his arms, following him into one of the guest bedrooms. 

Hoseok closed the door and faced Jimin. "I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry I snapped at you, I just wasn't thinking clearly." 

"Why did you?" Jimin asked, concerned. 

"I-I'm sorry, Jimin. Don't push me into things I don't want to talk about. Especially here." 

"You didn't answer my question." 

Hoseok sighed and took a seat on a nearby chair. He looked at Jimin and bit his lip. "As you've heard of today, Yoongi is a foster kid." 

"What happened?" 

He looked at him very hesitantly before saying, "Yoongi's parents died.. Someone broke in their house at midnight and had a gun. I still don't know the reason for this situation, but they got shot twenty times." 

Jimin bit his lip sadly. He was thinking about how be treated Yoongi on the first day of school. Even today.. He felt bad. He regrets doing those things when he could of just ignored it. 

"So, what happened?" Jimin shifted his weight. 

"They never found the murder so they stopped with the case and moved onto another one." 

"When was this?" Jimin mumbled to himself.

Knock. 

"Uh, yes?" Jimin asked, opening the door. 

Jungkook, oh what a surprise. 

"Seokjin and I want some food, what should we do?" He looked at Jimin with a pouty face. 

"There's a phone. Call for pizza." Jimin brushed Jungkook's hand. 

Jungkook noticed as he grabbed Jimin's hand. He pulled him towards his body to whisper in his ear. "We'll meet up soon?" 

Jimin nodded. He was full of excitement. 

"Okay, I'll call for pizza." Jungkook said aloud walking away, making their hands disconnect. 

Jimin smiled to himself as he closed the door. He turned to face Hoseok who was staring at him intently. "Are you two dating?" 

Jimin shook his head. "No." He really didn't know. 

Hoseok chuckled. "Yeah, tell that to the judge." 

<Jungkook

"Hey, old-, I mean Seokjin, did you call up for pizza?" 

Seokjin shaked his head as he grabbed the house phone. "I'm debating if I should use this or my phone." 

"Does it matter? We're getting the pizza either way."

He scoffed, pulling out his phone. "Just remember that I can call Jimin's parents and remind them that you invited two other boys over other than me." 

Who would invite you? Jungkook thought. 

Jungkook wandered around the house and stopped his pace once he reached the second living room. He peeked inside the crack of the door and spotted Taehyung and Yoongi pressing their lips together. He saw how Yoongi grabbed the side of Taehyung as he pulled him in closer. 

He walked past the door quickly before things did get out of hand. 

"Hey, I'm gonna go. My mom is calling me but it was nice meeting you." 

Jungkook looked at him. "Um, who are you?" 

"I'm Jimin's friend, Hoseok." 

"Ah, nice meeting you too." 

Hoseok nodded and headed towards the door. Before he left, he yelled out "Pizza's here." 

Seokjin ran over to the door and gave the man the cash. "Good day." 

• • • 

"Goodnight, guys. I'll be over tomorrow." Seokjin said. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he caught Seokjin giving Jimin a quick peck on his lips. Is this ever gonna stop? 

"Night." Jimin closed the door and walked in the kitchen. 

Next who said goodbye was Yoongi and Taehyung. They acted like nothing happened between the two but said goodbye anyway. 

After that, Taehyung walked up to Jungkook. "You, me. Bed." 

Jungkook scoffed. "No. someone your own size." 

Taehyung blushed. He must of thought of Yoongi. Whatever. 

"Well, I'm going to bed. Goodnight!" Taehyung cheered, running up the stairs. 

<Jimin

As he was throwing away the leftover pizza plates, pairs of arms wrapped around his waist.

Jungkook.

"Aish, what do you want? It's almost midnight." Jimin complained. He turned around and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck. 

"A little goodnight kiss." He chuckled. 

Jimin bit his lip. "And what are you gonna do if I won't give it?"

"Shut up and give me the kiss, you pabo!" Jungkook gave Jimin a kiss and he returned it back with passion. 

Jimin jumped on Jungkook, letting his legs wrap around his waist. 

He led him up the stairs and into his (Jungkook's) room, closing the door behind him. 

Their lips never left each other.

Jimin's back was touching the bed as Jungkook crawled on top of him. Jimin stopped him before things started up. 

"We shouldn't do this right now, Jungkook." 

He watched as Jungkook scratched his head, disappointed. "Why?" 

"Taehyung is here and if he'll overhear our.. you know. We'll get caught." He played with Jungkook's shirt, making him slip it off. 

Jimin realized that he had a beautiful body. It was rare that you couldn't see from most boys in Seoul. 

"Y-You're beautiful." Jimin said out loud that made Jungkook chuckle. 

They pecked one last time before drifting off into sleep beside each other. 

<Jungkook

He looked at Jimin with a smile in his face. This boy was drooling in his sleep, cuddled up in Jungkook's chest area. He got caught when Jimin playfully smacked him on the cheek. 

"What was that for?" 

"For watching me drool everywhere. How is that attractive to you?" 

"How'd you know it was attractive to me?" He said, grinning from ear to ear. 

"People don't smile when they see someone drooling. If they do, that's weird. You're weird." Jimin sat up and threw a pillow at Jungkook. 

"Someone's in a crabby mood." Jungkook teased. 

"Shut up." 

"Make me, Jiminie." 

Jimin brought his lips to his, colliding them together. He pulled away and looked in his eyes. "Bury that name before I bury you." 

"Ouch." He smiled, holding onto Jimin's waist. 

"Jungkook! Jimin! Get down here." Mrs. Park yelled from downstairs. 

They quickly pulled away from each other and fixed their clothing. 

Jungkook swapped his last night's torso for another torso. It was odd to wear the same clothing for another day without changing. 

"I'll go out first, alright?* Jungkook said, making his way over to the door. 

Jimin nodded and gave him a passionate kiss. "I know I keep doing this, but this is what you want, right?" 

Jungkook nodded. He pulled Jimin in for a hug. They stayed like that until Mrs. Park called them again. 

Jungkook went down first and Jimin went down second. 

They apologized for the long wait and sat down at the table where Taehyung was sipping on his orange juice. 

"Where were you last night, Jimin? I was in your room." He questioned, whispering. 

Jungkook noticed as he butted in. 

"He was up all night cleaning the you know what." 

"Cleaning what up?" Mrs. Park asked, taking a seat. 

"Oh, um. The house." 

They looked around and chuckled. "Isn't it already cleaned?" 

"Yeah, because I cleaned it." Jimin lied. 

"Oh, well. Thanks for taking the time to do that, dear." 

Jimin nodded as Mr. Park came over with a disappointed look on his face. 

"What's wrong, dad? Everything okay?" Jimin asked. 

"The police department just called.. and told me that Jungkook can be released today." 

The three boys looked at him, frozen. "What?" 

--- 

A/N: This took me an hour to do but I did it, ay! More drama, of course. Stay tuned. 

I'm sorry I updated late, I was invited to a birthday party. 💕 

Questions to ask yourself. 

1. Who was that guy Jimin talked to in the locker room? 

2. What was on that paper Taehyung gave to Yoongi? 

3. Why did Taehyung and Yoongi hook up that fast? 

4. Why is Jungkook leaving so soon? 

5. What does Yoongi mean to Hoseok? 

6. What's gonna happen with Seokjin and Jimin? 

7. What does Jungkook want from Jimin?

***

Twitter: @minyoonngi7 

Thanks for reading this far, lovelies. 💏