Physical Pain (Blood, Sweat, Tears)

Destroyer or Dream?

<Jimin

"Taehyung~ah, are you awake?" Jimin asked, pushing his feet to the sides of Taehyung. He took a glance at the time. 

3:45am

He heard Taehyung mumble out a word but he couldn't describe what he was saying. It was something about having cold noodles in God's death bed? What? 

"Tae?" Jimin pulled the covers up from his lap and looked down at the floor, cocking his head. There slept the peaceful wild Taehyung. Jimin slid his eyes farther down towards the pillow that was being caressed by Taehyung momentarily. He was drooling on his pillow. 

"Moron. You're gonna pay." He slipped his slippers (kumamon) on and headed for the door. He slipped himself out carefully, not bothering to close the door on his way out. Memory loss. 

He walked downstairs towards the first floor and went to Jungkook's room. He held in his breath as he opened the door quietly. He stepped in and could see a beautiful young boy sleeping peacefully. He had his head in his hand with the covers pulled up to his neck level. 

He looked cute. 

Jimin started feeling sweat droplets falling their way down his face. Why was he sweating? He's a human being just like he is, what's the big deal? Oh, right. Jungkook didn't want to be messed around with while he's sleeping. But Jimin needed to talk to him about his statement a few hours back. It.. was somehow.. a big bother to him. 

He walked up to him and shaked him a bit until his eyes flashed open, revealing those big brown eyes. Why did he look like he was the prince of this entire universe? He didn't fit the job as his hair was sticking up like little sticks and slobber (drool) was falling apart from his lips. Ew, disgusting. 

"What?" He moaned, collecting the salvia that was glossy on his lips. 

Jimin noticed a big red bruise on his cheek. He didn't want to ask this early of dawn but he was curious about everything Jungkook was made for. 

"W-What is that on your cheek?" 

Jungkook eyes widened as he shot up from the bed. He rubbed his cheek fast, trying to cover up. "Jimin, it's nothing. Please just go back to bed." 

Jimin shakes his head. Tonight was the night he wanted to find out. "Who did that to you?" 

<Jungkook3 hours ago 12:55am

"Umma, what the hell!" He was pushed to the ground as he sat up, dabbing on his cheek. It was a rough slap in the face. 

"I warned you, did I not?" She grabbed a sliver knife off the counter and walked towards Jungkook. She kneeled down and ran the flat part underneath his chin as she smirked. The same one Jungkook received his from. 

"Umma," His eyes swelled up with tears. "Don't." 

She smiled. "Do what I say from this instant, Kookie and if you don't, I can promise you that your throat won't feel nothing but illness and pain.

"Argh!" Jungkook took his free hand and pulled the knife out of the woman's pale hand. He placed it on her pulse below her neck. "Let me go or you'll be the one who'll feel illness and pain!" He shouted, spitting almost all of his salvia out of his mouth onto her blank face. 

She chuckled sarcastically. "You're still weak, aren't you?" 

As those words spilled out of , a hand wrapped around his neck and pulled him back. 

He dropped the knife and struggled out of this persons grip. He also struggled to find oxygen. Was he going to die?

He turned around to see who was taking away his life as he put on a shocked and an unbearable look. "I-Irene?" He stuttered. 

"You'd be right."" She let go of him and threw him across the room as to where he hit the hard wall behind him. It did not look pretty. 

<Irene is Yoongi>

"Ms. Jeon, I think your son has gotten a little weaker." She crossed her arms and stared Jungkook down with a frown on her face. 

"Growing up and being a little stronger isn't that hard, Kookie. Where's the power in you?" She announced, making her way over to Jungkook as he was rubbing his head in circles. 

She picked out one of hisa arms and placed the sharp object above his wrist. She held him down with her thighs so that he wouldn't escape. She was a lot more stronger than he was. 

"Where's that money I asked for months ago?" 

Jungkook bit his lip hard. "Why should you be the first to tell?" She wasn't because Taehyung knew because he was the one keeping the money safe. He looked at Irene. He smirked in his head as he made up a lame excuse. "She has it, Umma. Let me go!" 

He eyed Irene, his anger boiling up in his chest. He wanted to take it all out on both of them. They didn't deserve to live. Especially not after what they did to him back then. It was a horrible mistake to take in for his mother. He should of just allowed her to cut him apart into little pieces because this was way worse. 

Suddenly as he drifted away from his thoughts, he felt something dig in his wrist. He looked down and blood shined its way out of his skin. 

"Arghhh~!" He cried in pain as he kicked his mother away. He pushed Irene into a bookshelf that was displayed with glass as he ran out of his childhood house. The house where he had a loss of a parent, the house that abandoned him, and especially the house he never wanted to see again. 

<Jimin3:55am 

He the younger's cheek as he chewed on his bottom lip. He watched as the younger began to shake back and forth. "You okay? You're shaking a bit." 

"I'm fine. J-Just cold." He said. 

Jimin knew this kid was lying but he wanted to give him a little bit of comfort. He crawled into his bed and sat on the opposite side from Jungkook as he wrapped an arm around him. Jungkook laid his head down slowly on the older's stomach and played with the buttons on his (Jimin's) pajama shirt. 

"Jimin?" He spoke softly into the darkness, scaring Jimin a bit with his sleepy and monotonous voice. 

Jimin looked down at him, wondering what he was gonna say next. "Yeah?" 

"Do you.... hate me?" 

Jimin was hesitant before he responded with a 'yes'. 

Jungkook found himself frowning as he looked up at the boy. "Why?" 

"You had me worried. You just left without warning me as to where you were going. Do you know how hard it was going to be for me if my dad makes me look for you?" He sighed softly, tickling Jungkook's ear a bit. 

"I'm sorry.. It's personal and I don't really want nor need you looking for me. Don't do it again, please. I can handle myself. I may be young, but the young ones is usually the ones with the better minds." 

Jimin looked offended but he knew he didn't mean it like that. "You know you can tell me anything." Jimin started forming small circles on his back with his right hand. 

Jungkook let out a sigh as he sat up straight. He looked down and placed his hand between his (his; not Jimin's) thighs. "I visited my mom yesterday." 

Jimin kept his arm around Jungkook's back muscles, coming to a stopping point from rubbing his back. "Why?"

"I. . ." He trailed his words off.

Was he afraid he'll get kicked out of the house that treated him as a son of their own?

Jimin looked at him. "You what?" 

"I told my mom I was through with her work.. I mean our work." His eyes turned glossy. Tears formed along with small crescents. 

Jimin felt his stomach rumble with butterflies

Did he end his dirty work.. for Jimin? 

"You did the right thing." Jimin snuggled a bit more closer to Jungkook as he let Jungkook wash away his pain on his shoulder. His shoulder was getting wet by the minute but what was the prize anyway? 

"Is she the cause of the bruise on your cheek?" 

Jungkook nodded. 

Jimin nodded along too. He placed a soft gentle kiss on his cheek before he pulled back, not wanting to get slapped in the face like he did. Those predictions were wrong. 100% wrong. 

"Thanks.. Jimin." 

He found himself smiling. 

They stayed like that until the sunrise of Tuesday. 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N: Surprise, surprise! I'm back with another chapter. HAHA. Yes. Okay. 

I was absent for a week and a half I know. I know. 😢 I was working on the chapter in study hall (I promise!) but then I stayed home due to my mom being sick. 😢 Terrible things happened in October omg. 

As you can see, Irene is a new character! Woohoo! She's from Red Velvet if you don't know her. Pretty sure you do. I'll give you one fact about her. She's Jungkook's old PARTNER IN CRIME. Find out in future chapters;-)

More to come with YoonMin, TaeKook, and JiHope. Don't forget JiKook, oops. 

I got Twitter yay! I'll put both Twitter and Instagram names below and hopefully you can follow me. I follow all fans back! Maybe send me a message? I'll make sure to answer.

Twitter // minyoonngi7

Instagram // agustdismyinspiration 

🌸 🌸 🌸

Thanks for your patience of chapter 14, guys. It means well.

REMINDER; OMG DID YOU SEE BLOOD SWEAT TEARS? I AM CRYING HEARTS AND PAIN. OMG. YOONGI LOOKED SO GOOD. WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT? THEY ALL LOOKED HELLA GOOD. MONHI MONHI MONHI (MONEY MONEY MONEY) 😂 

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT? 🌸🌸 (I loved it omg)

Have a day full of smiles, lovelies. 👑