Lies and Abusive Actions

Destroyer or Dream?

<Jungkook

The older pecked his lips only once before the two broke away from each other. Jimin looked down like he regretted what happened. 

"J-Jungkook. We can't do this." 

Jungkook's face stiffened as his face turned into a mysterious glare. "Why? Is it because of that Seokjin guy?" 

Jimin shook his head. "I told you.. you're here for my dad and my dad only." 

Jungkook peeled his arms away from his neck. "I think you should go.." 

Jimin frowned and shook his head immediately. "No, Jungkook. You don't understand." He grabbed ahold of his hand but was sent with a strong hand pulling him away. 

"You need to leave." He quickly stood up on his two feet and sent a daring look at Jimin. He didn't want to deal with such hatred right now. The last thing he wouldn't want to do is to hurt Jimin. 

Jimin whimpered as he quickly fastened his pace over to the door. He turned the door knob to the right but before he could escape, a voice stopped him in his tracks. 

"Don't bother looking for me tonight." 

Jimin gave him a confused look but left the room anyways. 

Jungkook felt like screaming his heart out entirely but he didn't want to make the Park family deaf. He flopped down on the bed and pulled out his phone. He sent a text to Taehyung with quick thumbs. 

Keep Jimin occupied tonight. 

After turning his phone completely off, he ran his fingers across the lips that brushed past Jimin's. He felt butterflies floating around in his stomach. 

<Jimin

Seokjin arrived in a black polo shirt with black ripped jeans. He looked different but a totally good different. He walked up to Jimin and embraced him in his arms. 

"Hey, chimchim." He said, nuzzling his nose against Jimin's. 

"Hi.." He said softly, breathing in Jin's warmth. He missed this. He missed their hugs and their memorable times together. Now that he started school, he was gonna pass on all those things. 

"Seokjin! You made it!" Mrs. Park came out though the kitchen doors with her apron caked with flour along with Taehyung. His face had powder all over it. He looked like a bunny that was supposed to stay outdoors. Mrs. Park held out her arm and waited for Seokjin to snake his way into them. 

Jimin chuckled before letting go of Seokjin as he watched him walk over to her and hugged her thin little arms. Jimin heard her whisper the words, "You look handsome tonight." to him. 

Taehyung stood beside Jimin and put his lips to his ear. "Where's Jungkook?" 

Jimin frowned as he thought of Jungkook's last words he said to him. 

'Don't bother looking for me tonight.' 

"He's upstairs." 

He wanted Taehyung to deal with this, not him. 

Taehyung's phone started to vibrate. Jimin watched him pull his cell out from his pocket jeans as he was reading a text. 

His eyes began to bulge. 

"What? What's going on?" Jimin asked full of concern. He studied his face hard. 

"N-Nothing." He shoved his phone into his pocket and headed towards the kitchen doors. "Who's ready for dinner?" 

<Jungkook

He made his way downstairs as quick as a cat, slipping his phone into his pocket. He opened the front door and once he stepped out, he closed it silently. He turned around and stopped in his tracks. This was the last person he would want to see living on earth right now. Taehyung. 

"What on earth are you planning to do, Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, standing there with arms crossed.

"Late night walk?" He chuckled nervously. 

"You're a big liar." 

"What? Late night walks are my thing." 

"You're not into seeing the sun being set. I know that because of what happened last year. I asked you to sit with me outside to watch the sunset and you told me 'people who watch sunsets don't have lives.'"

"Okay. I told you to occupy Jimin tonight, not harass me on where I'm going." 

"He's eating right now. Is that enough to tell me where you're going tonight?" 

"No." Jungkook went down the steps and went up to his ear. "Try harder." 

Taehyung pushed him away with a disgusted look on his face. "At least tell me where you're going." 

"Out." 

"When will you be back?" 

"..Soon. I promise." 

"Don't promise me because I know for sure that you won't be back.." 

"Taehyung~ah, just let me be." He walked up to the boy and brushed some of the leftover flour off of his face before he placed a soft kiss on his forehead. "Goodnight." 

Taehyung nodded and pecked the younger's lips before breaking away. "Night." 

Jungkook let go and began to walk away. He didn't dare to look back. 

<Jimin>

After dinner was finished and cleared up, Seokjin told him goodbye before he left. Jimin promised him that he will hear all about his first day of school tomorrow. He wanted to check up on Jungkook to make sure he was okay. 

As he wrapped his small right hand around the cold doorknob, a voice stopped him. 

"I wouldn't wake Jungkook if I were you." 

Jimin sighed angrily as he tracked the voice. He looked at the boy in front of him. Of course, it was the genius. Taehyung. 

"Are you sure he's even sleeping? He could of ran away." 

"You're overreacting. He just went to bed early. He told me he wasn't hungry tonight." 

"Then why did he tell me to not come looking for him tonight?" 

"He didn't want your company. Truth hurts, I know. Come on. Let's go to bed." 

"Don't you live somewhere else? The last time I checked, this wasn't your house." Jimin pushed past him and took the second flight of stairs. 

Taehyung followed him. 

"Yes, but Mrs. Park told me I could stay a night or two. Is that fine with you?" 

"Where would you sleep? If Jungkook doesn't want to be woken up, where are you gonna sleep to prevent that from happening?" 

Taehyung hesitated a minute. "With you." 

"Woah, woah. You went too far." He coughed as he stopped walking to face Taehyung. 

Taehyung gave him a look. "Not like that."

"Good, because I'd rather sleep with a rat in bed rather than you." 

"Really? Is that how you think tiny of me? You're so cruel." 

Jimin continued his walk upstairs and towards his room. 

"Answer me, you little brat." Taehyung grabbed his wrist. 

"Look. I've had enough boy trouble today. I don't need more being thrown onto my shoulders, thank you very much." He walked into his room with the other boy following his footsteps. 

"Fine. We'll talk in the morning." 

"Yeah, whatever kid." 

<Jungkook

"I'm not working for you anymore." Jungkook looked away and fought through the tears in his eyes. 

"We were a perfect team, dear. Why back away now? Don't you want that money?" 

"I'm done doing your work. It was me who had to cover for you." He looked at his mother with gritted teeth.

"Don't put the blame on me, young man." 

"It is your responsibility to take the blame for your own actions." 

She smacked him. "Don't talk to me like that either."