Minor Offense

Destroyer or Dream?

<Jungkook>

He sat in the back of Mr. Park's car as he looked out of the window. He realizer he forgot his carry on bag that held only a gun and drugs in it. He gritted his teeth in anger as he looked on the officers direction. He felt like choking the man to death but his hands were wrapped around something cold. Handcuffs. 

'That's just great' Jungkook thought. 

"Do you know why you're here, Jungkook?" 

Jungkook looked away and pretended like he didn't hear him. Instead, he fiddled with his fingers and rolled his eyes. 

"Ignoring an officer is probably not the best choice." He gripped his hands tighter on the steering wheel as he continued to drive. 

"No, I don't know why I'm here. I'm just about as innocent as you are." Jungkook lied once again. He had to do this in order to stay undercover for him and Taehyung but somehow, that's the other way around. 

Mr. Park parted his lips. "The drugs, constant drug selling, and you're also the one who vandalized my sons best friends' property." 

Jungkook's stomach tightened but he also didn't care if they put him in jail for all eternity. He wasn't going to stop being a criminal even if someone offered him a million dollars. He did this for himself and his mother. 

"And how do you know that I vandalized his place? You weren't there." 

"Those motorcycle lines. It had one line, son. Cars have two lines when they're on the road. Marks are left behind." 

"Okay, but I don't own the only motorcycle in this world." 

"Trouble is written all over you, son. You're the one who drove above the speed limit that night and it was three am. Who else would be out on the road at three in the morning?" 

"Arrest me, then officer. I don't see any point." Jungkook chuckled. 

He parked the car and hopped out. He opened Jungkook's side and pulled him out by the shoulder. He took him inside and greeted one of the ladies at the front door. They bowed to each other as the young woman turned to look at Jungkook's face. 

"Who is this?" 

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." 

She gasped as she took a step back. "You mean the one who sold drugs around the campus? The one who ran away right after he got released? He should be locked up for the rest of his life!" 

Mr. Park turned to face Jungkook. He squeezed his shoulder like he was one of his best mates. "Can you please find him an empty sell?"

Jungkook smirked at the woman. 

"Oh, well. Follow me, then.." She opened the door and waited for Mr. Park and Jungkook to walk in, and as they did, she stepped in front of them to lead the way. She walked up to a rusty and disgusting sell that held dirt and trash. It was not in Jungkook's style especially since he was loaded with drug money. 

Mr. Park pushed Jungkook further in the sell and grabbed an orange jumper that was sitting on a chair by a desk. "Change into this." He crossed his arms over his chest and waited for his reaction. 

"I'm not even the one who vandalized that person's house." Jungkook smirked but wiped it off before he could see. Instead, he glared at the officer and the young woman who turned around to walk away. He threw the orange clothing at the wall. 

Mr. Park chuckled and crouched down to meet his hands by Jungkook's sides. "I wouldn't test me if I were you." 

Jungkook rolled his eyes and pushed him out of his face with his hand. Mr. Park walked out of the sell and locked it. He walked away and left Jungkook to change in public. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Jimin

He was holding hands with Seokjin as they started the adventure home. Mrs. Park kept smiling to herself bit thankfully they didn't notice. He kept sneaking glacés at the two until one of them noticed and turned to whisper in the others ear. 

"I think your mom is watching us." Seokjin whispered softly. 

"Don't worry. It'll take a while to get used to." 

"What do you mean?" 

Jimin chuckled quietly. "Nothing. Just wait and see, will you?" 

Seokjin laughed along. 

- - - 

"Mom, Seokjin and I are gonna be upstairs if you need us." 

"Okay. Lunch will be ready soon. Don't forget." 

"We won't." Jimin flashed her a smile before walking upstairs with Seokjin behind him. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Jungkook>

He was laying down on the cold concrete as he was trying to close up the orange jumpsuit. It was showing his bare chest and he was uncomfortable with it. As soon as he was done, he thought about a few things. He wondered what he would do after this. He wondered if he would stop. He wondered if he would search for his mother. He wondered about a lot of things. Especially about how he's gonna get off of his prison record. He needed someone to not know who he is. It took one look and everyone knew who he was. The heartless freak, the drug attic, alcoholic, or the one who will never succeed in life because of one little thing that held him back from doing what he did in the past. 

"Jungkook?" Mr. Park's voice interrupted his thoughts as he sat up, leaning against the wall. 

"What now?" Jungkook scratched the back of his head. 

"It's too soon for this, but you have a visitor." Mr. Park unlocked the cell with his keys and Jungkook watched as the boy with the shimmering eyes named Taehyung, walked in. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Jimin

"So, what movie do you want to watch?" He pulled out a box full of movies as he waited for Seokjin's answer. 

"Anything is fine, really. I just want to spend some time with you.." He smiled lightly as he watched Jimin slip in a movie in the DVD player. Star Wars. 

"Really, Jimin?" He chuckled. 

"What? You said anything is fine. Don't take back the words you said because you can't." He sat down on the floor as he leaned his back on his bed. Seokjin sat beside him and waited for the movie to start. 

"Jimin...?"

He turned to face him in confusion. He raised his eyebrows. "Yes, hyung?" 

"What if your dad doesn't find out about the person who vandalized my house? What if the person he's looking for is living in another country? What if Mr. Park lets him get away with that? What if-" 

A pair of lips was met with his. He was close to pulling him away but he closed his eyes and pulled Jimin closer by placing his hands on his waist. He felt the younger his hair gently as he pulled away. 

"My dad knows what he's doing, Jin. You know that too. He will get this solved. Don't worry about it, hyung. Don't overwork yourself.." He pursed his lips together and pulled away from the olders touch. 

"Thanks, Jimin." He let go of Jimin slowly. 

"Always." 

They watched the movie together without speaking to each other. If they did, something would turn out the wrong way. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Chapter 4 okay yes. I didn't want to update today as I wanted to tomorrow but I felt like doing it today so I could write the next chapter in my notebook. Thanks for reading, by the way! 💚 I love your support.