Teenapper

Destroyer or Dream?

<Jungkook>

He took a seat on the couch and looked around. This place was definitely not fitting his style. It had a fancy look for it, telling him that 'your place is garbage'. He chuckled to himself as he scratched the back of his head. He continued looking around as he drifted off to sleep, unexpectedly. 

- - - - 

"Jungkook! Aish, this kid." said a familiar voice. 

He opened his eyes quickly and waited for his eyes to unblur the face of the brown-haired boy who was smiling and admiring his features. He liked this feeling but he also didn't like being stared at. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "What are you doing here, Tae?" 

"I snuck in but don't worry, I came here to rescue you." He took ahold of Jungkook's hands and pulled him off the couch, making Jungkook stumble backwards into a nearby bookshelf. The glass that was on display, shattered into little bits of pieces as the object it held safely, was living a crack inside. 

Hard footsteps were making their way downstairs hurriedly as the two boys looked at each other, confused. It was just one display case that broke. What could possibly happen? He straighted his blue cardigan as he saw the two faces who had disgusted looks. 

Seokjin and the one and only, Park Jimin. 

"What the hell, Jungkook!" Jimin ran over to the younger and pushed him off to the side. His fingers ran across the glad as he stood up on his feet. He tried holding his anger in just by the look he gave everyone. 

"What were you thinking?" He looked at Jungkook for a minute before turning his eyes on Taehyung. "Who is this?" 

Seokjin laughed. "Two nutjobs in one? Aish, this is getting better and better." Jimin shot him a glare as he stopped laughing. 

Jungkook growled, curling his hands into fists. He walked over to Seokjin but a weak hand was placed on his chest. 

"Stop.." He turned around to the voice and smirked. Just the person he wanted to see up close again.

The elder quickly removed his hand and walked over to where Seokjin was standing. "Now tell me who this is." He pointed at Taehyung. 

"This is my partner, Jiminie." Jungkook said, earning a glare from Seokjin. It made Jungkook want to chuckle but he could save that for later, right? 

"Partner?" He thought about it for a minute until his eyes bulged. "You're Kim Taehyung!" 

"Yes.. I'm aware of my name too.." This made Jimin roll his eyes. He still didn't trust him. 

The back door opened with a quiet slam as Mrs. Park walked in with white paper bags. Her eyes rolled over to the four boys staring at her, amused. 

"What's going on?" She questioned. 

"Oh, uh. This is Jungkook's friend. Why don't ya introduce him to her, huh?" Jimin smirked as he crossed his arms together. 

Jungkook gritted his teeth, but if he told her the truth, she'd send him back to jail and that's exactly what he wanted right now. He wanted to be treated poorly. He didn't deserve all this. 

"This is my partner. Kim Taehyung." 

Taehyung held out his hand with a rectangular smile plastered on his face. "You are..?" 

She released the bags and quickly shook his empty hand. "Mrs. Park." 

Jimin frowned. "Mom! He's Jungkook's partner for crying out loud. Why else would he be here if he wasn't giving drugs to him?" 

She looked at Jimin before turning her eyes on the boy with the boxy smile. "Are you?" 

He shook his head like he was innocent. "No, noona. Why would I do such a thing?" He bowed politely. 

There goes luck for Jungkook. 

Jimin glared. "Are you gonna believe a word he says?" 

Mrs. Park nods. "Just because they're friends doesn't mean drug use is involved, honey. Haven't we talked about that before?" She walked back over to the groceries and started unpacking items. 

"I'll help you with that." Taehyung offered. He selected a bag and started pulling stuff out. 

"Thank you, dear! I could use some help." She giggled and told Taehyung where the cans of soup goes. 

Jimin scoffed as Seokjin pulled him aside into the bathroom. 

Meanwhile, Jungkook was hearing every little conversation they were mumbling about to each other. 

"I don't think that prisoner should be held captive here. It's dangerous for you and your family." Seokjin whispered. 

"He's fine. I promise, okay? I'll call you if anything happens.." 

Jungkook peeked in the crack of the door. He saw Jimin wrap his arms around Seokjin's neck as he pecked him once on his lips very confidently. He had some sort of tingle in his stomach. Jealously or what? He couldn't make it out.He walked away and took a seat on the couch. He watched as Taehyung and Mrs. Park laughed while putting the essentials up. It reminded him of his mother of how they would always stack plates together over and over or whoever raced up the hill (driveway) to see who would get to the top. They were challengers to each other and soul mates aside from daughter to son. Just the thought made him smile anyways. A real smile. 

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" Taehyung snapped him into reality as he had concern written in his eyes. 

Jungkook nodded but Taehyung flopped next to him. "What'cha thinking about?" 

"Nothing.." He grinned but frowned again. The past flew up from his mother as he held back tears. 

Taehyung noticed how sad he was as he pulled him into a hug. "Let's not worry, about that, okay? You are rockin' awesome." 

Jungkook chuckled. "Really? Get off me Tae before Jimin notices." He pushed the elder off of him as he watched Jimin wave goodbye to Seokjin. He sighed loudly as he could, making Jimin turn around and jump excitedly. 

"What's for dinner?" He asked. He was adorable. 

"Whatever we cook." 

"Argh, why can't we go out like a real family?" 

"Ah, yes. I'll call your father over first. We'll all go. Jungkook sweetie, you can bring Taehyung too. Him and I have tons to catch up on." 

Taehyung clapped his hands together and pursed his lips together in excitement. 

Jungkook's stomach started to twist into a knot. He wasn't part of this family nor did he want to be. It's was just a living lie. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating sooner. It's because of school and homework that I don't have enough time to update but I'm writing chapters in class. Be reminded of that. I won't forget this story. Also, shoutout to Eminaw for giving me support in private messages. :-) it helps me a lot! 

I'll update chapter 9 very soon, guys. Be patient;-)