Physical Change

Destroyer or Dream?

<Jungkook>

He was ordering people's coffee as he passed over his shift to one of the other employees. He bowed and smiled at the young lady telling her to take over and to have a good day. "Thanks." She said. He bowed another time before exiting the shop. He was happy for once. He had someone who cared enough to get himself a job, criminal or not. 

He kept his walk at a slow and normal pace until he spotted a few of his friends from school. He ducked and tried to walk away, but as soon as he could turn the corner, he was stopped by a sudden tap. He turned around and there they were. Four faces from high school. It stopped Jungkook from running away. He didn't want to seem weak just by running away. 

"Oh, look who we have here." The boy chuckled and walked another step towards him. He rolled his eyes blankly at the dude and just wanted to go back to where he has been staying. Mrs. and Mr. Park's house. 

"What do you want, Jackson?" Jungkook shot fire. He wasn't expecting such fire but 'Jackson' wasn't just his friend. He was his arch nemesis. They never got along. Okay, maybe on short notes but they never built a true and faithful relationship together. It was always fighting over things. Such as dates for the dances. 

"Why'd you drop out of school, huh? Too busy selling drugs?" 

His friends snickered. 

Jungkook his trembling lips. "Put a sock in it." 

"Same olé Jungkook from school. The wimp who isn't stronger than a rock." He looked at Jungkook for a long minute before he bursted out laughing. Jungkook pushed him into the bodies of his friends. "Don't mess with me." 

He ran out the alley and stopped to gasp for some air. All he wanted to do was cry but he knew he was stronger than that. He never cried unless it was about his mother and father. He didn't like those feelings so he shook it off and decided to walk towards Mrs. and Mr. Park's direction to their house. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Jimin>

Once class was finally taking its place to end, he took the route upstairs to find his next one. This shouldn't be too hard. He thought. Even though he was new, the numbers of the rooms weren't that bad to find. 

Just as he was about to walk in to find a seat and to not be late, he bumped into someone. Their heads smashed into one another and made a thumping noise. Jimin's head was going off like a tick bomb. It was aching with sore. He held his head in comfort along with the boy. 

He looked up. This boy was beautiful. He had brown curly hair, almost like brown sugar. His eyes were chocolaty coating and his hoop earrings were attractive. He blushed before turning to look away. He couldn't like this boy when he could be seeing Seokjin. Right? 

"Could you please watch where you're going?" the beautiful boy said. 

Jimin let out a scoff like he was more careful than he was. "Who said I was the only one who was supposed to watch where I'm going?" 

The boy smirked. He must of liked his attitude. It was kinda hard to tell when the boy's smirk turned into a mysterious and dark glare. "Whatever." He walled in the same classroom Jimin was about to walk in. He didn't even offer to let him go in first. 

"This boy is so stupid." Jimin rolled his eyes and walked in behind him. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Jungkook

"Mrs. Park?" Jungkook called out as he took a seat on the armchair that was attached to the couch. Instead of her coming out, Mr. Park did. 

"Oh, hello son." He rubbed his hands together, throwing a paper towel in the trashcan. He must of washed his hands. Clever. 

"Hey.." 

"Are you okay?" You don't seem like yourself." He chucked and looked through the junk mail that was placed on the coffee table. Mrs. Park probably didn't look through it considering it was all labeled under her name. 

"Hm? Oh, no. That's true. I haven't been myself in years." 

Mr. Park stopped digging through the mail and looked at Jungkook giving him his full divided attention. He looked confused. "What do you mean?" 

Jungkook sighed as he picked at the string of his blue cardigan. He wore this for three days now. No wonder it was falling apart. He didn't care. 

"I was an innocent boy two years ago.. I did nothing wrong. At least I thought." He sighed again and began to talk again. "My mom killed my father.. yes. She killed him." He watched as Mr. Park walked over to him in shock. 

"She gave me options. Either to do what she told me to do, or to die. Of course, one was to sell drugs to get her money. I did it. After I got the money, I was arrested. K have the money to Taehyung. The only friend I ever had." He brushed the water droplets that came from his eyes away and sniffed. 

"After I got out that one night, I ran away. I stayed in Busan while she stayed in Daegu." Mr. Park held onto Jungkook's arms. "What happened next?" 

"That's where I found my foster parents. After I got some what comfortable around them, I wanted to blow their heads off. So I smoked a little pot. They found it in my room and decided to take me off the adoption list." 

Mr. Park nodded. 

"I went to jail again by another excuse they made up." 

"And what was that excuse?" 

"I shot seven innocent people in a convenience store." 

"Wait, if they did that, then why aren't you in jail now?" 

How can he say that? Does he not want Jungkook around their property anymore?

Jungkook glared. "Taehyung bailed me out." .

He nodded again. He understood. 

"We found a house for both of us to live in. That's basically my bad side, that I wish I never had because I'll never have anyone. I have no one." Jungkook rose his voice. He sobbed loudly. 

"It's okay. You have me, Taehyung and Jimin." He pulled him into a hug. "Mrs. Park too." 

Jungkook nodded and cried softly into his jacket. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Jimin>

He kept taking glances at the boy. Every time he would look, he was already staring. He got goosebumps on his arms but this wasn't how he was supposed to feel. He wasn't gonna let the boy under his skin. He mouthed the word 'what?'. The boy just grinned. 

"Park Jimin?" the teacher announced out loud to the class. 

"Um, yes?" He got nervous. Did he get caught for talking in class? 

"Please say 'here'. I'm taking attendance." He scribbled something down. 

"Oh. Uh. Here." He smiled sweetly. 

"Thank you." He marked something. "Min Suga?" 

"It's Min Yoongi." the beautiful boy said. 

Jimin was blushing a lot. What a cute name. He thought. 

"Alright. I'm gonna assign you your seats. Just give me a moment."

Collective groaning. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Jungkook>

"Where's Jimin?" He asked Mrs. Park. 

"He's still at school. He'll be out in a few hours. Just give it some time." She flipped through the TV channels. 

Jungkook frowned. He missed his presence. 

"Is there something I should know about?" She asked concerned. 

He snapped his head up. "No.. Just.. No." He smiled when he thought about what happened that morning. His lips almost tasting Jimin's fully. Was he changing for Jimin? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! Chapter 10! Yes. Okay, I'm still working on chapter 11 but it'll probably be up on Monday. I'll write it during study hall. Anyways, thank you for reading. Any questions? Send me a message or just comment:-) I'll reply. 

Subscriptions, comments, and messages are appreciated. 💝