Mr. Arrogant

Destroyer or Dream?

<Jungkook>

When he woke up in the morning, Jimin wasn't by his side. He knew that because the coldness was surrounding him. He frowned as he pulled himself off the bed. He walked downstairs and found Jimin eating cereal. Does this dude ever get tired of eating just cereal in the morning? Jungkook thought.

He smiled as he went up to him. "Good morning." He was happy from what happened last night. Everything fit so perfectly that it made him feel like his old teenager self.. not the criminal looking for danger. 

Jimin flinched at the sudden touch. He looked at Jungkook as he slurped his milk. 

"Aren't you gonna greet me with a 'good morning', you pabo?" 

Jimin took the bowl away from his mouth as he smiled at the younger. "Good morning, brat." 

Jungkook frowned once again. He noticed Jimin was in his typical 'new' school wear. Ugh, why did summer have to end right when he was being transferred into his house? He wanted more time with Jimin. 

"School?" He asked. 

"You know it." He got up from his seat and placed the bowl in the sink. He turned around to face Jungkook. 

"I thought you were on break." Jungkook lied. He wanted to trick Jimin. 

Jimin scoffed. "I just started day one, Jungkook." 

Fail. 

Jungkook shrugged before looking at Jimin in his eyes. "Where's Mr. Park?" 

"You mean my dad? He's at work. Why?" 

"I need to talk to him."

"Is it that personal thing you were afraid to tell me last night?" 

He remembered? 

"No. It's not. I'll speak with him later." He walked off but a small hand wrapped around his wrist, pulling his body back. 

He turned around and was met with Jimin staring at him lips. He did the same, almost smiling. 

"U-Uh, my dad is free in two hours." He said, taking a step back. 

"Oh. Thank you." Jungkook bowed. He looked at Jimin one last time before going back upstairs. 

-- 

He walked in his room as a figure was laying on his bed, playing with his phone. 

Taehyung. 

"Taehyung, what are you doing? Jimin's room is that way." He pointed towards the second flight of stairs. 

Taehyung sat up and smiled. "I wanted a good morning kiss. Is that fair?" 

Jungkook grinned, walking up to him and then pecking him on his lips.

He pulled away and saw Taehyung's face turn into a frown. 

"What is that? That's nothing." He said, crossing his arms over his chest. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully as he pulled the mad Taehyung closer to his chest. He felt his pairs of arms wrapping around his neck as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist. They kissed once before Taehyung pulled him back, deepening the kiss. He accidentally bit his lip before pulling away. "Taehyung~ah! I have to get ready for my shift." 

Taehyung pouted. "Can't you skip? Just this one day? I won't ask for anything else." 

"No." 

"Please." 

"No." 

"Jungkook!" 

"Fine, okay." 

Taehyung cheered happily as he kissed Jungkook on the lips once more. "We should go out, on a proper date." 

"Oh, really? Why?" 

"We haven't gotten much time to ourselves so why not a night off? Just you and me?" 

Jungkook nodded. "Sure." 

Taehyung smiled. "Thanks." 

<Jimin>

He walked in homeroom with his book bag on his shoulder. Since this was a private school, he couldn't bring book bags to class but he's gonna have to tell Mr. Dull that he has too much stuff to carry and it's not healthy. 

He took a seat and pulled out a pencil. He drew on the desk a little out of boredom until a figure sat next to him. 

"Hey! It's Jimin, right?" 

Hoseok. 

Jimin smiled. "When will you stop asking me that? It's annoying, dude." 

Hoseok placed a hand on his heart as if he just got shot by a bow and arrow. "I just want to clarify." 

Jimin put on a serious look. "You say that right after you ask." 

Hoseok chuckled, placing his binder on his desk. "It's a very cute name that I want to get used to, how about that?" 

Jimin his lips in embarrassment. Was he flirting or was he giving out compliments? He thought. He pushed it away once Mr. Dull came in. He greeted the class with a piece of paper full of different subjects of the school. 

Once he reached Jimin, he looked at his book bag. "You know you're not supposed to have those in class, right?" 

Jimin knew. He just didn't want to carry his stuff around. 

"Um, yes but I have terrible hand problems." 

"Hand problems?" He chuckled sarcastically. "Jimin, go put it in your locker." 

"But-" 

"Now." 

He walked off, leaving a disappointed Jimin behind. 

Hoseok nudged him in his ribs. "Listen to Mr. Dull. I wouldn't want to face his consequences if I were you." 

Jimin nodded quickly, picking his bag up and heading out of the classroom. He passed the several other orange lockers as he looked around. The school colors were bright. Orange and blue. He liked it. 

He was about to turn the corner when he bumped into a body. They both landed on the floor, holding their heads for comfort. Jimin stood up immediately. He pulled out his hand with his eyes closed. He didn't want to see who he knocked over. 

A cold hand pushed his hand away as the human stood itself up properly. 

"Get the hell out of my way! Didn't I tell you to watch where you're going?" 

Jimin recognized that voice. That bastard with a name called Min Yoongi. 

"Me? You aren't supposed to be in the hallways! I don't see a pass." 

Yoongi laughed coldly. "I have one. The only pass I don't see is yours." 

Jimin realized he didn't have a pass. Dang it! 

A teacher passed by, looking at both of them. "Aren't you supposed to be in class? Let me see your passes." 

Yoongi showed off his pass to the lady as she nodded her head in approval. 

"You? You young man? Where's yours?" 

Jimin clutched his bag tightly in his hand. "I-I don't have one but I was-" 

"Skipping school I see? I don't think so, go back to where you came from and come back to me after school. Understood?" 

Jimin shook his head. "It isn't what you think! I was going to put my bag away in my locker since the school doesn't let you have it in class." 

She pointed at the school's front doors. "You look like you were headed for those doors. Enough excuses. Back to class!" 

Jimin frowned. This school doesn't believe anything do they? 

The lady walked away, leaving Yoongi and Jimin alone. 

Yoongi laughed. "Did you really think you weren't gonna get caught?" 

"Shut up. This is your fault." 

"My fault? I'm sorry I'm not your dumb teacher who forgot to write a pass for his fellow student. Get lost, kid." He pushed past him. 

Jimin wanted to scream so bad. He quickly went to his locker, putting his bag away safely. He ran in the hallways, trying not to get caught. He entered the class and sat back down. 

"Everything okay?" 

"No." He breathed heavily.

"Why?" 

"I received an after school detention just because I didn't have a pass." 

"Oh, right. You should of got one from Mr. Dull." 

Jimin turned to look at him. "So, it's my fault?" 

"Basically." 

"Oh, yeah. It makes me feel so much better, thanks." 

He flashed him a smile with all teeth. "You're always welcome." 

Jimin rolled his eyes. 

Preview; Chapter 16: L o c k e d U p I n s i d e

<Jungkook>  

Jungkook and Taehyung was walking towards their old home just as a familiar lady walked up to them. 

Taehyung looked startled by what she was wearing. She had no colors on but black. 

"Ah, the two I wanted to see. Taehyung and his beloved boyfriend. It's been awhile." 

Her smile faded as soon as she stepped up to them. 

She placed two plastic bags over their heads, but she wasn't alone. Someone tightened the plastic bag around Jungkook's neck tightly. 

Why was everything turning black? 

------

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating soon guys. School really has gotten in the way. 

Social Media

Twitter: @minyoonngi7 (two n's) 

Insta: @agustdismyinspiration 

Kik: @aidenndaebak (two n's) 

------