Truth Hurts

Destroyer or Dream?

| I have a quick reminder I want to give you! 

This story is gonna be on hold until December 24th (Christmas Eve) 

The reason for that is because I'm participating in a 

Secret Santa Event. 

Don't think it's the ending because it's not. We have a lot

to figure out. Anyways, enjoy the chapter! |

 

 •°•°• 

<Jimin

"Um, what are you doing here?" Jimin whispered, taking a seat behind Yoongi. He watched as Jenissi took a seat across the other side of the room. Weird. 

Yoongi leaned back. "What is it your business to know?" 

He rolled his eyes and dropped his bag on the floor out of frustration.

"Ah, you finally showed up." Mrs. Jihyun turned to look at Jimin. "I'm surprised." 

She grabbed a long stick from behind her desk and placed it beside her. 

Rocky was right. Today is gonna be the day I die. 

"There's no talking, no movement. Stay in one spot and I won't give you the face of this stick. Understood?" 

The three boys nodded and found a comfortable yet unamusing spot to stay in. 

Jimin looked around and realized that she was a higher up teacher. Probably for honors institute, but why would she be so ruthless? 

When his eyelids started to drop a bit, a piece of paper slid onto his desk. 

He looked up and took the paper in his lap. He opened it and read it word for word. 

I'm in detention for a reason. Just don't ask, okay? Also, we need to

talk after detention. -Yoongi

Jimin folded the paper and started to get nervous. 

<Jungkook

Waking up from his longtime nap in the taxi car, he saw Taehyung playing on his phone. Some sort of piano game. He looked up and jumped on Jungkook's body. "You're awake!" 

He groaned and pushed him off. He sat up properly and looked at Taehyung. "Where are we?" 

"Seoul. We're not that far from Mr. and Mrs. Park's house. I also packed some of our things just in case if we do buy the condo." 

Jungkook nodded and looked outside his window. Oh, those beautiful lights he had missed. 

"Hm, turn left." Taehyung said suddenly. 

When they felt the car turn left, the saw themselves in a driveway. A familiar driveway. 

Jungkook felt tears form in his eyes. He really missed Mr. and Mrs. Park. It haven't even been a day without them. 

<Jimin

Leaving the detention room, someone pulled him aside and brought him into a darker place. Jimin held his breath and tried looking for the person. 

"It's me. Yoongi." The dark body formed shadow said. 

Jimin let out his breath as he pulled away from Yoongi's embrace. His hand was placed on his waist. 

"Ew. Don't touch me, you bastard!" 

He heard Yoongi's soft laugh as he felt the hand slip away. 

To be honest, Jimin felt sad.

"What is it that you want?" He asked. 

"Do you know about my past? What did that bastard named Hoseok tell you?" 

"Don't talk about him like that! He cares deeply for you and you can't just let it go, can you?" Jimin shouted.

A few teachers that worked overnight, turned to them and gave him a 'do we need to separate you two?' look. 

Yoongi his lips. "You don't ing know me. Just stay the hell away from me. Both of you!" 

After those words spat from his mouth, he the heel of his shoe and walked away. 

Jimin started to wonder. Why is he like this to everyone? Especially why is he against Hoseok and I? 

<Jungkook

"Oh, look! You two look the same as before!" Mrs. Park smiled and hugged them both. 

Mr. Park came downstairs and gasped. "You're here!" 

Taehyung gave the usual box smile and ran over to Mr. Park, clinging onto his arm. "I missed you so much." 

Mr. Park chuckled. "Missed you too, son." 

Son. 

Jungkook looked around. "No Jimin?" He really wanted to see him. 

"OH, uh. We got a call from the school. He just got out of detention but he should be on the way. Seokjin is picking him up." Mrs. Park said. 

Jungkook groaned. "Are they dating? I mean, they keep kissing and doing couple things. Will you please tell me?" 

Mr. and Mrs. Park's eyes bulged. "They've been kissing?" 

Jungkook nodded. Is this new to them? 

They looked at each other and shook their heads in disappointment. 

Suddenly, the door opened and Jimin walked in with Seokjin behind him. 

Great. Time for revenge, old man.

"You two, we need to talk." 

Jimin looked at Jungkook and Taehyung with excitement. "What are you doing here?" 

"We invited them, now please. Both of you, dining room. Now." 

Seokjin looked at Jimin and just walked to the dining room. Taehyung shrugged and went upstairs. 

"Jimin, let's go." Mrs. and Mr. Park turned to go to the dining room. 

Just as they faded away, Jimin jumped into Jungkook's embrace, kissing his nose, his cheeks, and his forehead. 

Jungkook smiled as he wrapped an arm around his waist to keep balance. "Mm, missed you too." 

Jimin laughed and cupped Jungkook's face in his hands as he pressed his lips on his. He pulled away and brought his feet back to the ground. 

"I should go before they kill me." He quickly pecked Jungkook's soft lips as he walked over to the dining room. 

His smile faded. Now Jimin's gonna be mad now that he told Mr. and Mrs. Park about him and the old man. He should of kept his mouth shut! He slapped his forehead with his hand and sighed. 

<Jimin

"So, what do we need to talk about?" Jimin asked, taking a seat next to Seokjin. 

"You and Seokjin. Is this true?" Mr. Park asked. 

Jimin looked at Seokjin suspiciously before looking back at his parents. "Huh?" 

Mr. Park scratched his chin. "Jungkook told us that you two are dating. Is that true?" 

Jimin's eyes bulged. "What? Seokjin is my best friend. I don't like him like that nor will I date him." He lied. 

It wasn't true, unfortunately. They dated for over two weeks, even with Jimin going behind his back to make out with Jungkook's plum lips. 

Mrs. Park nodded. "Please go upstairs, Jimin. We'll talk about this later." 

"How can you trust Jungkook? He's been the criminal ever since he walked Seoul." Tears started to form his brown eyes. 

"Upstairs. Now." Mr. Park demanded in his cop voice. 

Jimin bit his lip and walked out of the dining room. He walked upstairs and when he saw Jungkook in his room, he gritted his teeth. He walked over to him and pulled his sleeve. He slammed the door shut and pushed him onto a nearby chair.

"Why would you tell my parents that I was dating Seokjin?!" 

Jungkook only bit his lip and sighed slowly. "Because, I don't like seeing you being all smoochie smoochie with that guy. He's too old for you, Jimin. It's not healthy.." 

Jimin crossed his arms. "He's been my best friend ever since we were little. You can't just say something like that.." 

"You mean while you were ten and he was fifteen?" 

Jimin turned to look somewhere else. He didn't want to face Jungkook. 

He was right.

Suddenly, two pairs of arms wrap around his waist. "I don't care how long you two have been friends for. I care about the stupid age difference. You're six years apart from him.. I can't believe I'm saying this but, I don't want Seokjin to get in prison. He is your friend. I don't want to see you in pain." 

Jimin nodded as he pulled Jungkook's neck down. He kissed his lips slowly before pulling away. "I'm sorry." 

Jungkook bit his lip and nodded. 

°•°•° 

A/N: Thoughts? Place them in the comment section. I'll see you in a few weeks! ❤😍Also, don't forget to vote for BTS! (MAMA awards) They won a daesang, I'm proud! 

Twitter: @minyoonngi7