The Almost Tour

Destroyer or Dream?

<Jimin

He took a seat in the white chair at the dining room table and grabbed a plate. He was about to place food on it when Mrs. Park stopped him. He looked at her confused and waited for her to say something. "Um, yes?" 

"What happened to your manners?" She took the plate away from him and handed it to Jungkook as she flashed a smile at him. One that you'll never see unless she likes you. 

"Really, mom? You're gonna let him grab food with his hands that's been in god knows what? You might as well treat him yourself." He rolled his eyes and grabbed another plate as he began to fill it up. 

"Jimin.. This is not how you treat your guests." She frowned and motioned for Jungkook to sit in front of her. She took a seat next to Jimin and grabbed the salad bowl. 

Jimin looked from her to him back and forth. He shrugged and decided to shove a mouthful of kimchi in his mouth. He eyed Jungkook and glared at him. He shot a smirk at him as he turned away.

"So, Jungkook. Where do you live in Busan?" Mr. Park asked with full concentration.

Jungkook coughed before taking a small bite of his kimchi bowl. "It's not far out." 

Jimin scoffed and was interested in this topic. He placed his elbows on the table and listened. 

"Not far out? Alright, Jungkook." Mr. Park knew something just by his suspicious expression. 

° ° ° 

After dinner, Jungkook and Jimin were pulled aside from Mr. Park to have a discussion about a certain topic. They stood next to each other but there was a little gap making them apart. It was Jimin's cause. 

"Jimin, since Jungkook doesn't know where anything is, I thought that you might be interested in showing him around." 

Jimin had a 'what the hell' look on his face. He clenched his teeth as he began to speak, "Is that really necessary, dad? Why can't you show him around? He's your prisoner." He crossed his arms and he could see Jungkook from the corner of his eye, getting anxious. It scared him as he flinched. 

"He wouldn't want an older man showing him around, he would want someone around his age to show him. Isn't that right?" He turned to look at Jungkook who nodded in approval. 

"Okay, so now you're showing him specialty? Dad, we're not room service." 

"Enough! Okay. Just do me this favor and I'll take you out with Seokjin tomorrow?" 

"And how is that gonna work if I'm stuck watching him?" He pointed at the younger. 

"We'll probably bring Seokjin over here but please don't overreact." He turned to walk away as Jimin pulled him by his arm. He had a puppy face look on his face as he begged for him to tour Jungkook instead. Mr. Park shaked his head and walked upstairs leaving the criminal and the innocent boy alone. 

"Who's Seokjin?" Jungkook asked.

"U-Uh, just a friend." Jimin pointed at the staircase. "I should probably show you your room." He began to walk upstairs just as a strong firm grip on his hand was jerked back. 

"Don't be scared, Jiminie." He smirked as he kissed the elders palm. 

"Okay, look. I'm not your prince or princess and don't call me Jiminie. You're here for my dad and my dad only. Stop messing around." He rolled his eyes and continued to make his walk upstairs. He heard soft footsteps following his. 

"You're really cute when you're feisty." The younger said. 

Jimin had flushed cheeks but he couldn't fall into his trap. He walked into an empty room that only held a bed and a nightstand. He turned to look at the boy who was standing dead in front of him. He took a step back and chuckled nervously.

"Um.. This is your room. I'll give you a couple of minutes to prepare yourself." He found a way out of his grip as he ran across the hallway upstairs and entered his bedroom in all frightening emotions. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Jungkook>

He knocked on the elders door as he walked in on a tiredsome Jimin who was sitting at his desk with his hands by the sides of his head. He thought he looked really cute. 

"Jiminie, I'm ready." 

The voice of Jungkook's startled Jimin. He watched the boys expression as it turned into a shade of red. He smirked as he walked towards him. "Aren't you?" 

Jimin nodded and quickly stood up. He walked downstairs with Jungkook and walked in the kitchen. "This is the kitchen, obviously." He walked into the dining room. "Uh, the dining room." He scratched his head as he walked into the living room. "Living room, apparently." 

"Slow down with this tour and... you." He took a step closer towards Jimin. 

Jimin shaked his head and pushed the younger away. "Get away from me. Don't touch me either." 

The younger walked towards Jimin and pulled him by the waist. He could feel him tense up. Meanwhile other than that, he realized that Jimin was staring at his chest in amusement. He didn't pull away instead he looked up at Jungkook who was leaning in with a grin. The elder pushed him back softly. "W-We're done with this tour." 

Jungkook watched as he made his way upstairs. He smirked and had a feeling that he made Jimin almost fall into his trap. He didn't like this kid, nor did he want to. He needed somebody else other than Taehyung to mess around with. He took a seat on the couch and pulled out his phone. He sent a quick text to his mom that read: 

I think we might have a new partner coming our way.