one finger, two words

Destroyer or Dream?

<Jimin

Lunch was his next stop. He lugged all of his books together in his hands as he made his way down the corridor of the doors. As soon as he reached his destination, his eyes were going out of their sockets. It was huge. It had sperate round tables with four chairs around it. The bar for lunch held so many meal options, not to mention it was probably delicious food. People were and groaning in line, in a rush to get their food. What is this? Are they giving out free food? 

"New around here?" a voice called out from behind Jimin. He thought it was his self conscious messing with his head again. He ignored it but it continuted to talk very gently. 

"Um, hello? Anyone in there?" 

Jimin turned to look beside him. 'It' formed into a boy. He was surprised someone was talking to him. He was wearing the same uniform as he was, but a big bow was blocking his jawline through his neck which made it absolutely hard to find.

"Sorry. I was zoning out." He chuckled nervously, eyes crossing over to the line to boost up his confidence without showing much power to his success. 

"That's okay." He flew a bright smile towards Jimin. "Are you?" 

"Hm. Am I what?" 

"New here?" 

"Yeah, I am. Why do you want to know?" 

He shrugged his shoulders before turning to look at Jimin. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Kim Namjoon but please call me Namjoon. Just for references." He looked around shyly, leaving his hand out for Jimin to shake. 

He s his hand through Namjoon's and shook his hand. It was very soft and not rough. He was surprised. Most of the guys here, didn't really care about if their hands were rough or soft. Boys are always like that. 

Jimin slipped his hand away and spoke up, "What references?" 

"I'm student body president. It's very.. prestigious."

Jimin understood. 

"Congratulations.." 

"Thank you." He bowed. "Maybe I could show you around after school? I don't mind at all. I promise." 

"Doesn't school close unless it's open for detention?" 

He nodded. "They close after detention is over but I could show you around still. It's part of the job I have to take in." 

He was doing this because.. he was forced to? Jimin thought. 

"Well, I'm available." He let out a smile. 

"Great." He grinned. "Wait, I didn't catch your name." He said, sounding like he forgot. 

"Park Jimin but I prefer Jimin." 

"Oh well, Jimin, I'll see you after school alright?"

He nods watching Namjoon walk away into a group of other kids. He sighed as he made his way to an empty table. He didn't like eating alone but since he didn't know anyone here, he just wanted to sit alone and let the peace of quietness sink in. He closed his eyes with a smile on his face until he heard three trays being placed on his table. 

Goodbye Peace and Quiet. 

He laid his eyes on the three boys. It was some guy named Hoseok who talked to him in his history class, the beautiful boy who he had bumped into, and a strange guy he's never seen before. 

"Jimin, right?" Hoseok asks, taking a seat next to him. 

He nods slowly and boots up his confidence even more. He didn't know if it was because the beautiful boy was here, or if he wanted to make some new friends. 

"Hoseok, right?" 

He gave Jimin a smile. "Everyday." He pointed at the two boys who already bit into their sandwiches. "That's Yoongi and Rocky." 

"Oh, nice to meet you. I'm Jimin." He said this as in indirect to the other boy, not Yoongi. He wanted to see his reaction badly as he sneaked a small glance at him. Nothing but sorrow. Jimin wasn't surprised. 

"So, Jimin. Are you new here? I haven't seen you around before." Hoseok asked, taking a small bite out of his chicken salad sandwich. 

"U-Uh, yeah. I'm not new in the state. Just the school." 

Suddenly, the boy next to him started bursting out into laughter like Jimin had rode an imaginary unicorn. "What?" 

"Nothing." Jimin fiddled with his fingers in embarrassment. Why was Hoseok being such a slob in front of him? 

 ° ° ° 

He played on his phone throughout lunch. Scrambling through his text messages in the hallway, there was a text from Jungkook. 

when do you come home?

He rolled his eyes and slipped his phone in his pocket. He went to his last class. Gym. Save the end for the worst, right? 

He walked in the cold and wintery stadium and looked around. Not too bad for a gym. He spotted a lady with hair in a ponytail, a purple shirt, and joggers. She wore gym shoes and stood in a gym-like-teacher sorta way. He walked over to her and tapped her on her shoulder. Once she turned around, Jimin was bowing down. She did the same and raised her eyebrows. "Can I help you?" 

"Yes, please. I'm looking for someone. Mrs.. Mrs. Vance?" 

She looked up like a light bulb went off in her head. "That would be me!" 

Jimin grinned. This was his gym teacher. The other teachers were very strict and clingy to one another as Rocky said at lunch. 

"What do you need?" She asked, opening a black leather book that held papers inside. 

"I'm in your class." 

"You must be new, huh? Hm. What's your name?" She ran her fingers across the paper she had been looking at for a while now. 

"Jimin. Park Jimin?" 

"You don't sound so sure, but you can have a seat over there." She pointed at the set of bleachers on the right side of the gym. 

"Thanks." He bowed politely and walked over to take a seat on the second row. He slipped off his bag and let it fall to the floor. Before any action could begin, the boy who had given him heartaches and rosy cheeks, walked in. He immediately turned his eyes to Jimin. He groaned in frustration as he walked over to the teacher Jimin had. He watched him mumble something to her as they threw each other in a promising hug. Did they share a special relationship? 

<Jungkook

He quickly made his way down the stairs. He smelled something delicious. Of course it was his favorite. Pasta. 

He traced the smell down and came in touch with Mrs. Park in the kitchen. He gave her a small smile. She felt it really touching as he motioned for him to take a seat. He obeyed and waited for his pasta to be served. 

"I know it's way last lunch, but consider it as a late late lunch meal." She spoke softly, handing him a yellow bowl fulfilled with red sauce topped over noodles. 

Instead of biting away into paradise, he changed his look from pitiful to almost regretful. "Why are you doing this when I've been nothing but garbage to this entire family?" He pushed the bowl away slowly as he missed the sweet and thick smell. He knew he didn't deserve this. He didn't deserve the Park family. Especially the one he's been going after. 

Jimin. 

"What are you talking about? You know that's not true." She walked over to him and wrapped her thin arms around his head. He smelled her scent. Coconut and the ocean breeze but better. He hugged her back and regretted coming into this family. All because he was an addiction for trouble, he made them suffer. He planned what he was going to do next. 

Run. 

<Jimin>

After gym ended, he saw Yoongi outside of the school building on his phone. Jimin didn't want to talk to him but his body and legs made his way to him. He pushed the doors open and stood in front of Yoongi, not knowing what to do or what to say. 

He looked up and rolled his eyes. "Didn't the sudden glares, groans, eyes rolling give it away?" 

"Give what away?" Jimin crossed his arms over his chest. 

He scoffed before putting his phone in his back pocket. "Don't mess with me." 

Jimin's stomach started churching left and right and gave him pain. Endless amount. What was this feeling? 

When he fought back to reality, the boy had totally disappeared as if nothing happened. 

"This kids is a nutcase." He said to himself. 

"Ready to head in?" a familiar voice from behind Jimin said. It was Namjoon. He turned to look at him before saying, "Show me the way." 

The other boy opened the door wider to leave space for Jimin to walk in. He was too sweet. 

"Thank you." Jimin bowed as he walked in. He walked further into the building and waited for Namjoon. 

Soon enough, the other boy approached him. 

"I know where my classes are. I just need the homeroom to be shown to me." Jimin didn't want to waste a whole lot of time during to being held in Seokjin's arms tonight. It was sorta like a traditional thing. Every time Jimin would start his first day of school, he'd come over and spend the night. He would always hold Jimin in his arms at night, rocking him back and forth listening to him about his day at school. 

"Are you sure? You need to know where the library is, the clinic, the auditorium, and the bathrooms," He leaned in and whispered in his ear. "New kids have forgotten where the bathrooms are." 

"Yeah, because they're new." 

Namjoon took this by heart by the expression planted on his face. "Why don't we get started, shall we?" 

"Okay then.." He followed Namjoon. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHORT SHORT PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 12. 

--- 

<Jungkook>

"Where's Mr. Park?" Jungkook asked Mrs. Park. 

"You can call him Jesun. He doesn't expect you to call him 'Mr. Park'." 

Jungkook nodded regretting to ask her that question. Why was he always like that? Why does he always spill? He sighed and walked upstairs. He realized he still hadn't gotten a text from Jimin. He was getting madly worried as he put his phone up to his ear once he dialed a number.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------