First Start

Destroyer or Dream?

<Jimin>

It was Monday morning as Jiminy yawned. He forgot that he had school, but someone set his alarm. He assumed Seokjin went back and set it for him. 

He removed the covers off of his legs as he felt the cold sensation. He shivered as he made his way to his closet. He picked up the school uniform Seokjin brought over to him as he began peeling strips of clothes off. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Morning, mama." He walked downstairs as he saw his mom making pancakes on the frying pan. She looked over her shoulder and gasped. "Jimin~ah! You look handsome!" She motioned for him to take a seat at the bar. 

Jimin bowed and took a seat. "Did dad get the rooms I'm supposed to be in?" 

She nodded and handed him a white index card with room numbers and teacher names. He was impressed by one teacher name. 

"Mr. Dull, hm?" Jimin talked quietly to himself. 

"Oh, and honey. Could you wake Jungkook? He can't sleep all day. I've actually registered himself for a job." 

"Why..? Isn't he held captive? Isn't he under house arrest?" 

"Yes, but he'll be here for a few years. His phycologist called me and told me that his symptoms are getting worse." 

Jimin nodded but frowned. "Why can't you do that? I have school to go to." He hopped off the stool and looked at his mother, boredly. 

"You can get him on your way upstairs. I don't see a backpack hutched over your shoulder." She set two clear plates next to each other and shifted pancakes on it. 

Jimin forgot as he groaned. "You're turning out be just like dad." He his heel and stormed upstairs. 

He walked to Jungkook's door but before he could simply knock, the door opened with a very tall figure who was glowing in place ad the sun shined on him. Jimin found himself staring at the younger before he turned his eyes away. 

Suddenly, two pairs of hands were tightening on Jimin's waist, pulling in the gay between them. 

He tried pulling back, but the younger pulled him further into the room. It made both if them on the carpeted floor. Jimin on top of Jungkook. Their like brushed past each other only once. Jimin blushed as he quickly stood up. He pulled Jungkook up as a gentlemen and backed away. 

"My mom doesn't want you to sleep all day. She signed you up for a job." 

Jungkook took a seat on his bed. "I woke up around two in the morning." 

Jimin nodded as if he cared but he didn't. Instead, he walked away. 

<Jungkook>

"Mrs. Park isn't watching over me while I work. Why can't you give me the drugs now?" He scrubbed the coffee tables. 

"I don't know about this anymore, Jungkook. Maybe I want to go back to school and learn more lessons." Taehyung said. 

"Who honestly says that? Tell me because no one likes to learn more lessons." He threw the white wet cloth on the table as he gave Taehyung his full attention. 

Taehyung shrugged as he jumped onto the younger. He wrapped both of his arms around his neck. "It's been fun working together, but this isn't what I was meant for." 

Jungkook nodded but pulled the elder closer. He pecked him on the lips and pulled away. He watched as he got up to exit the coffee shop. 

He thought about what Taehyung said when he was in prison. Was he really playing the bad boy because his dad died or was he forced upon his mother?" 

He sighed and flipped the 'closed' sign to the back that said 'open'. 

<Jimin

 Mrs. Park kissed his cheek, waving him goodbye and wishing him a good luck. He blew her tiny kisses as he watched her pull away. 

He took out his phone and read his schedule over and over again to mesmerize it. Homeroom was first thing above everything else. This had to be the easiest plan ever. 

He walked in the school building. He took the flight of stairs that led him to the tenth grade hall. It was mixed in with the eleventh graders as well. He didn't have any problem with that. 

As soon as he finds the homeroom number, he walks in. He couldn't find the teacher anywhere as he took a seat in the back row. He looked around the classroom as it was filled with historians and football pictures of his favorite team. He smiled to himself as the bell rang. 

The teacher walked in and closed the door behind him. "Ah, I see old and new faces. That's a charm." He pulled out a black leather folder and opened it, flipping through a few pages. 

He looked familiar to Jimin but nothing told him who he exactly was. 

"I'm gonna call attendance so raise your hand when I-" 

The door opened as a light brown-haired boy walked in gasping for air. "I was- I was I was waiting for the bus but it never came. I had to run a mile just to get here." He handed the teacher a slip. 

"Ah, thank you Hoseok. You may have a seat. Preferably in the back, away from trouble." He pointed to the seat next to Jimin. He nodded and walked in Jimin's direction. He slipped in the seat. 

Jimin took a glance and pictured his features in his mind. He had brown eyes, plump lips, and a glowing face. His hair was curly. It made him look a lot more hot than he already was. 

Jimin didn't know he was staring until the other boy said something. "Um, yes?" 

Jimin snapped out of it. "Oh, I'm sorry. I just.." He chuckled as he trailed off his sentence. He was embarrassed as a shade of pink flows over his cheeks. 

"You're blushing." He pointed out. 

Jimin rolled his eyes. "No I'm not." 

"Are to." Hoseok grinned and turned away to look at the teacher. 

"Alright! We seem to almost have everyone. Has anyone seen Jimin today? Park Jimin anyone?" 

They shake their heads as Jimin raises his hand. "That's me." 

"Ah, welcome back." He took his notebook and jotted down something. 

He set it down and looks at the class. "I'm Mr. Dull, your homeroom teacher." 

'My second grade teacher?' Jimin asked to himself. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Chapter 9 YAY! Enjoy lovelies;-) 

Chapter 10 won't be updated until I write it. Sowwy: (

Sry for bad mistakes. I was rushing.