Introduction

Destroyer or Dream?

<Jungkook

He made his way downstairs and stared at the boy in front of him who was looking underneath the cabinets. He had brown eyes with a little shimmer in them. It was sparkling in the darkness of the kitchen. He smirked and made his way behind the older boy. He s his arms around him and kissed his neck softly. 

"Jungkook? What the hell! You scared me.." The boy leaned back in the youngers touch before breaking away from him. 

"I'm not that scary.." Jungkook smirked again and earned a glare from him. "Taehyung, what are you doing down here?" 

"I could ask you the same thing." 

"I came down here to look for you. Now, try me again. Why are you down here?" He said with a little coldness in his voice.

"I-I was just looking for.. a.. frying pan." 

"It's three a.m in the morning, Tae." He placed his hand on the counter and glared at Taehyung. 

"M-My friend needs it.." 

"Are you stealing from me?" 

"N-No, hyung.. I wouldn't do that." Taehyung reached out to touch his cheek but was jerked off by a strong hand.

"Don't lie to me." 

Taehyung frowned nervously and put on a small smile. "I was just trying to help him out.." 

He grabbed him by the wrists and looked him in the eyes. "I wouldn't lay a hand on my essentials if I were you."

He whimpered and tried to get out of his grip. "S-Stop.. Please!" 

He let go of him and pushed him away. He ran a hand though his hair and let out a groan. "You're making this hard on me, Taehyung!" 

He pushed past him and grabbed his leather coat, not taking one glance at his partner. He grabbed his keys and slammed the door on the way out. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Jimin>

"Mom? Dad? Are you home? Seokjin is here!" 

Mrs. Park and Mr. Park made their way over to Jimin and his friend. "Ah, Jimin! Welcome home! Seokjin, you look nice!" 

Seokjin bowed. "Thank you Mrs and Mr. Park." 

Jimin chuckled and left the three to chat while he walked to his room. He had to finish his summer work before school started. He had some catching up to do. 

He wrote down a couple of math equations to mesmerize them but his phone was vibrating next to him. He picked it up and looked at the email school sent him. He let out a sigh as he began to read. 

Your schedule: 

Homeroom

Mathematics

Science

- Gym in between class

Civics

English 

Locker combination: 12-6-17

You can pick up your gym outfit when you have time after school or you can pick it up in the middle of gym class.

School starts at 12:00pm and ends at 6:00pm. 

He frowned and groaned. He clutched his school work to his chest and sighed. It was too soon for him to start school work when he literally just received an email about his schedule. 

"Wait, how am I gonna find my teachers?" He said a loud to himself. He looked around his room wondering how that was gonna be made until he went down the stairs. He skipped to the dinner table and placed his hands on it. "Do you know what room I'm supposed to be in?" 

"What are you talking about?" Mr. Park looked at Jimin with a question mark in his eyes. 

"I got a text from school a few minutes ago. Um, they didn't tell me the rooms I have to find. Could you go up the school and ask them for me?" 

"Sure. I'll drive there tonight on the way to the market." He patted Jimin on the back before turning to Seokjin. 

"Is there anything you want to drink, Seokjin?" Mrs. Park asks. 

"Is water okay?" 

"Bottled water. Are you sure? I remember you said you only like tapped water." 

"Water has no flavor in it, noona." He smiled and watches Mrs. Min as she waved Jimin off. "Could you get him a water, please? They're in the refrigerator on the left side." 

"Mom, I wasn't born yesterday. I think I know where it is." He chuckled and took a walk towards the kitchen. 

He walked towards the refrigerator and grabbed a water bottle. Seokjin was here. He's been Jimin's best friend since he was five years old. He may have been a few years older than him but his mom thought it was best that way. He treated the family like his own. He walked over to Seokjin and handed him the bottle. He smiled and bowed forward. "Thank you, hyung." 

Jimin bowed and walked over to the room that had a big glass window that showed almost the whole city of Seoul. He looked out the window and studied the way how it was built. Every layer. His eyes moved over to the little girl who was getting on her knees to try and blow away every feather of the daffodil. This made Jimin smile and grin. He never got to do weird things like that when it came to his mother or father. They would tell him to either stop or to pretend like he didn't know them. It was all about their popularity and recognition. Jimin just wanted to get to do something a little crazy before he started working under their roof. 

"Jimin?" A voice interrupted his thoughts as he turned around. He smiled when he saw Seokjin with opened arms. He walked over to him and s his arms around his waist. He sniffed his scent and felt warm. Seokjin wrapped his arms over Jimin's back and sighed into his hair. It made Jimin flinch that he had to pull back. 

"What? Why did you pull away?" 

"Your breath smells awful, hyung." 

"Oh, I guess I forgot to brush my teeth this morning. That's embarrassing.." He chuckled as a tint of pink brushed over his cheeks. Jimin thought he was the most adorable thing he ever seen before. 

"You know my mom prepared an extra toothbrush for you? Since you like to stay a few nights." 

Seokjin looked up with a bright face. "Where?" 

"In the bathroom, silly." 

"How should I know where the hell it is if you live in a house with three bathrooms?" 

"Oh, right. Sorry. I forgot. It's upstairs across my bedroom." 

"How do you forget such things when you lived here since you were a little baby?" 

"Seokjin! I lived here for five years. Now can you please wash up that smell of your breath? I can't stand people who don't brush their teeth at a normal time." Jimin pulled back and stood straight, admiring the olders face. 

"Haha, very funny. Says the one who looks like lightning struck your hair." He said, walking away. 

"Seokjin!" Jimin turned around to look in the nearby mirror and fell in relief. It was straight and not messy. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Did you enjoy my first chapter? Let me know if I should continue! :) 

Subscriptions, comments, and messages are appreciated. 💜