f o x t r o t

OPERATION: LOVE
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Holding the brown package in his hands, Jinyoung bit back a cry. He just received it at his doorsteps when he got home from a very, very, very long day of work. Jinyoung wondered if he should open it now or waits until tomorrow. Mark gave him time anyways. There’s no need to rush. Sighing, Jinyoung dropped the small package on the kitchen’s countertop. 
 
Jinyoung opened his fridge and grabbed a boxed orange juice. The agent slumped against the fridge’s door as he poked the straw into the box’s straw hole. He observed his house as he drinks. It’s so quiet and empty. Jinyoung had stopped sleeping in their shared master bedroom during the last days. Although there were four other rooms, Jinyoung chose to sleep on the couch instead. Youngjae had lectured him yesterday about how bad that would affect his spine, but honestly, Jinyoung could care less. 
 
Finishing up his juice, Jinyoung threw the box in the trash can and headed for the stairs. Before he even made it halfway up the staircase, a click was heard at the entrance, indicating that the door is unlocked. Jinyoung carefully turned around and slowly headed back down, preparing to knock out whoever that’s trying to break-in. Jinyoung only got to the kitchen when a familiar aroma hits him.
 
Mark.
 
The ‘intruder’ arrived at the kitchen. All Jinyoung could do was stared. He’s perplexed. 
 
“M-Mark,” Jinyoung his lower lip nervously, “I-I-I thought you’re giving me more t-time.. Why are you here..?” Jinyoung felt awful. He wants to throw up. He’s confused as to why Mark is here right now. Why would Mark be here if he’s know that Jinyoung is desperate for more time. 
 
Mark titled his head a bit, “Did you get it?” 
 
“G-get what?” 
 
“The package, of course.” 
 
Jinyoung looked over to the countertop. Mark’s eyes followed Jinyoung’s line of sight and spotted the brown package laying on the marble alone like an abandoned old toy. “You haven’t open it,” Mark pointed out. Jinyoung sighed. 
 
“I know. I… I just… I was going to open it tomorrow.”
 
“Do it now,” Mark demanded. 
 
“W-what?” 
 
“I said do it now.” 
 
“But Mark, you said I can have all the time I need-“ 
 
Jinyoung,” Mark’s cold eyes are set on Jinyoung’s, making the Vice shivered, “Open it, now.”
 
Jinyoung wanted to cry. Mark is being so forceful and demanding that it scares him. However, Jinyoung has to be strong. He can’t show weakness. Not in front of the man he loves. 
 
With hands slightly trembling, Jinyoung grabbed the package and started tearing off the outside wrapper. He paused for a bit, takes a deep breath, and used his strength to pry the taped box open. Jinyoung could feel Mark’s eyes strained on him throughout, adding onto his uncontrolled anxiety.
 
Inside the small box was a stack of paperworks. Letting the empty box dropped to the floor, Jinyoung took out the important content. The first page was a blank cover. Jinyoung, again, took another deep breath. 
 
I’m going to be okay, Jinyoung reassured himself. 
 
He flipped through the first page, then the second, then the third, then the pace of his fingers increased as he further scanning through pages and pages of information and agreements. Jinyoung’s hands started shaking. He looked up at Mark with wide eyes. “Th-this… This isn’t-“ Jinyoung’s heart began thumping against his chest violently. 
 
“I know,” Mark calmly said, smiling sweetly. “Surprise.” 
 
“Th-these aren’t… These aren’t di-divorce pa-papers..” Jinyoung’s voice cracked painfully. “I’m- Wh-what’s going on?”
 
“I’m a bit disappointed that you all thought I was going to leave you,” Mark said. His eyes shone sincerely with endearing emotions. Jinyoung misses those eyes so ing much. “But given how cold I treated you, I don’t blame it.”
 
Jinyoung just stared at Mark in disbelief. He’s still trying to wrap his head around the situation. One moment he was crying over Mark’s sudden break-up, and the next, Mark is looking at Jinyoung with so much love and affection that is more than enough to melt Jinyoung’s body and heart. 
 
“Looks like you’re not going to answer anytime soon so,” Mark took a long, deep breath, here comes the explanation. “I was invited to lead the E.C.I. in South Korea three months ago. I didn’t wanted to tell you because it’s top secret information, and I wanted to surprise you, I guess. I decided to go big or go home.
 
 Honestly, it was a pain trying to resist myself from picking up my damn phone to call you. But I somehow managed through. Jinyoung, if there’s anything you needed to know, then it’s the fact that during these past three days, I’ve been beating myself up psychotically because of how mean I was being to you. You didn’t deserve this. Baby, I love you. You deserve all the love in this world. So I was so wrecked to see you so broken. And I was the reason being your tears. I was so close to stop my plan since it was getting harder for me to look at you without feeling any emotions. And plus, I was getting so much from Jaebum… Yeah.. He’s a bit brutal. 
 
But what pained me the most was that you still stood for me.. Jinyoung, you shouldn’t have done that. What I did to you, even if it’s part of this horrible joke, was awful. I was expecting you to be angry at me, but you weren't. You were patient and strong. That’s why I admire and love you so much. 
 
I’m sorry, sweetheart. The actions these past days were nothing. I didn’t mean any of it because I still love you. And I will always love you. God, I misses you so ing much. And now, we can be together again. I’m staying here now. And we’ll be working alongside each other. We get to see each other everyday from now on. 
 
I wanted to make up for all this bull, so I sort of went 'house hunting' in the month that we didn’t talk. I wasn’t very good at it… But I remembered that one villa we liked back then, so I looked it up again, and luckily, it was still out for sale.. As resulted, those papers that you’re holding right now are residential purchase agreements along with couple of real estate signatures. I’ve already signed my part. All that’s left is yours.”
 
“Mark…” Jinyoung exhaled sharply, taking in every word that had left Mark’s mouth. 
 
“I’m so sorry, but you don’t have to worry. I swear to God I’ll make up for all of it. I’ll be here for a long time anyways. I’ll make sure to love you properly and-“
 
Jinyoung set the papers down on the countertop and lashed out at Mark. He slammed his frail body against Mark’s. His lips silenced Mark from uttering out another word. Mark was surprised at the sudden attack, but soon he found himself easing into Jinyoung’s arms and returned the kiss. Tears were falling from the corners of Jinyoung’s eyes as his mouth aggressively fought for dominance. Feeling his husband’s desperation, Mark backed down and lets Jinyoung took over. 
 
The kiss was passionate and sloppy. Jinyoung’s fingers were tangled in Mark’s hair as he tugged on it harshly. Mark gripped Jinyoung’s hip and pulled him closer, leaving no existing space in between the two. Jinyoung’s other hand winded around Mark’s neck to deepen the kiss. 
 
They needed this so bad. It was such a torture the past thirteen months of absolute no physical contact; the longing was beyond imaginable. They missed the feeling of each other’s skins under their fingertips. They missed the touches, the kisses, the hugs, the cuddles, everything. 
 
Jinyoung’s hands moved on to hastily pushing Mark’s blazer off his shoulders and have it fall unimportantly on the floor. He loosen his husband’s tie and threw it somewhere as he pushed Mark against the countertop, trapping Mark since Jinyoung was a bit taller. Mark groaned softly as his lower back hit the hard marble. Jinyoung broke the kiss, resting their foreheads together. They stared at each other’s eyes as their breathing evens out. 
 
“I hate you,” Jinyoung swallowed the uncomfortable lump resting in his constricted throat. “I ing hate you so much.”
 
“I know,” Mark whispered as his hands gently rubbed up and down Jinyoung’s sides. “I’m sorry, baby.” 
 
“Don’t.. Don’t d-do th-that ever again, you hear me?!” Jinyoung let streams of tears rolled down his flushed cheeks. “I was so ing scared!” 
 
Mark cupped his husband face to wiped the tears, then he tuck Jinyoung’s head under his chin. Jinyoung wrapped his arms around Mark’s torso tightly as he sobbed into his husband’s warm and calming chest. “God, as much as I want to punch you in your goddamn perfect face right now, I’m so ing relief. Mark, baby, I wouldn’t know what to do if you left me.. Thank God you were just being an because it was all part of this stupid plan you came up in that goddamn pretty mind of yours.” 
 
“Thank you, I’ll take that as a compliment,” Mark chuckled softly as he Jinyoung’s hair lovingly. 
 
“Don’t leave me, Mark,” Jinyoung softly said as he hugs Mark even tighter. “I need you. I love you.” 
 
“I love you, too,” Mark planted a kiss on top of Jinyoung’s head. “And I’ll never leave you. You’re too adorable.” 
 
Jinyoung lightly smacked Mark’s chest, causing the older to burst out laughing, “Awweee, is my baby Jinyoungie blushing?~” Mark cooed. Jinyoung pulled himself away from Mark’s hold and glared, his cheeks painted with all shades of red. “You are blushing~ How cute! Come, here. Let me love you~” 
 
“NO! GO AWAY,” Jinyoung stormed off, heading for the stairs. He could hear Mark laughing like a maniac by the time he reached their bedroom. Jinyoung couldn’t help but smiled widely. His Mark is back. 
 
“Wait for me, Jinyoung-ah!” Mark called from downstairs. “I’ll help you pack!”
 
Jinyoung bit back a giggle and shouted, “Then hurry and come up here! You said you were going to make it up to me! Might as well start now!” 
 
 
 
*
*
*
 
 
 
“You’re a mothering , bastard, , tard, -eating-leprechaun-“ Jaebum ranted through the phone.
 
“Woah, woah, woah, calm down,” Mark grimaced at all the bad words that rolled out of his best friend’s dirty mouth, “No need to insult the happy little green guy.” 
 
“THEY’RE NOT LITERALLY GREEN DAMN IT. THEY ONLY WEAR GREEN CLOTHES YOU IGNORANT PRICK!” Jaebum is practically screaming now. 
 
“Okay, okay, okay, sssshhhhhh, be quiet, or you’ll wake up Jinyoung,” Mark said, “He’s tired.” 
 
“Of course he is. Who wouldn’t be after you them senseless,” Jaebum scoffed. 
 
Mark rolled his eyes and looked down at Jinyoung, who is peacefully sleeping with his arm wrapped around Mark’s waist. As much as Mark wanted to lie down because his is starting to hurt against the cold surface of the headboard, he didn’t want to risk waking Jinyoung up. Besides, he’s talking to a very angry friend right now. “Chill, I know you’re beyond ecstatic that I’m not leaving Jinyoung.” 
 
“ yeah, I am!” Jaebum admitted without missing a beat. 
 
Mark smiled, “So, enough about my goddamn-stupid-as- plan-“
 
“Of course it is,” Jaebum sneered. 
 
“-I heard you’ve been chasing some doctor, huh, Jaebum?” 
 
“Wh-what? Where did you-“ 
 
“Jinyoung told me after we, uh-“
 
?”
 
“Jesus Christ, Jaebum. Why so vulgar? I personally prefer ‘made love’. Anyways-“
 
“Please, don’t try to be a romantic.” 
 
“I just love how you’re dodging my question with unnecessary rude comments of your own best friend. Thanks, buddy.” 
 
“You're welcome, dickhead.” 
 
“You’re so childish,” Mark sighed. “Now answer me. And don’t lie because I know.” 
 
“Really…?” Jaebum sounded a bit shaky. 
 
“Yes,” Mark replied. 
 
“So.. Are you going to be like your husband and scold me?” 
 
“Jinyoung is pissed because it’s Choi Youngjae, his best friend. Jinyoung loves him.” 
 
“I know,” Mark heard Jaebum sighed heavily. “But, Mark, it’s.. It’s my mission.. I can’t..” 
 
“How are you feeling, Jaebum?”
 
“What?”
 
“I’m asking how are you feeling?”
 
“Right now?” 
 
“Yeah, right now.” 
 
The line goes dead for about a minute or two. Mark waited patiently. He knows Jaebum needed to sort out some thoughts and feelings. 
 
“I… I… Honestly, I don’t even know,” Jaebum answered exasperatedly. “It’s just sometimes I actually felt things… “
 
“What kind of ‘things' are we talking about here?” 
 
Things. Things I don’t even know myself… .. And it’s only been a couple of days. What the is going on with me?”
 
Mark sighed, “Go to sleep, Jaebum.”
 
“But I thought we were talking about my-“
 
“Just go to sleep,” Mark said. “Because it’s going to hurt a hell of a lot.” 
 
“Okay… Good night, Mark,” Jaebum complied tiredly and hung up. “See you tomorrow.” 
 
 
 
*
*
*
 
 
 
Youngjae took a quick glance at the clock hung on his office’s wall and got up from the soft cushions of the sofa after reality sort of smacks him in the face. The doctor had a night shift the night before, so he decided to crash. He didn’t expect to sleep through the whole morning. Sana didn’t even come in and wake him up. Maybe they didn’t have any schedules for him. 
 
The doctor removed his white coat and headed over to the army green cabinet that’s located in the corner of the back of his office. Youngjae opened it and pulled out a baby blue button-down and a pair of dark gray chinos. He then made his way to the little shower room of his office. See, being the “star” of the hospital does gives a whole lot of privileges, like having a personal shower room or bathroom installed within the office, also like having a 40-inch flatscreen and a set of expensive modern sofas. Really, if Youngjae was homeless, he could just live in his office. 
 
Youngjae stripped off all his clothes, throwing them on the floor outside the stall. The doctor exhaled softly when the lukewarm water hits his pale, sensitive skin. Closing his eyes whilst enjoying the relaxing mini therapy that water is offering, Youngjae’s mind drifted off to nothingness. The doctor loves moments like these. He doesn’t have to think about anything. Everything is just so peaceful… Until a loud ring bounced around the walls of his office. Letting out an annoyed groan, Youngjae quickly finished up washing himself. 
 
Fully dressed, Youngjae walked out of the bathroom while rolling the sleeves of his shirt up to his elbows. He headed over to his desk, hand reaching for his phone. A notification popped up on the device’s lock screen, informing a miscalled from “Agent Im Jaebum.” Youngjae rolled his eyes. He was pretty sure he made it clear for Jaebum to not call again. Although consciously against it, Youngjae sat down on the top of his desk, finger hovering over Jaebum’s name, ready to call back. But he stopped himself before he pressed call. Youngjae sighed, “Why do I even bother with him..”
 
So Doctor Choi decided to call Jinyoung instead. Just wanted to check up on his best friend. It was the fourth ring that the called was picked up. “Hello?” It’s definitely wasn’t Jinyoung’s voice. 
 
“Mark?” Youngjae’s body tensed up in anger. “Why do you have Jinyoung’s phone? Where is he? What did you do to him? Did you kill him like a sick bastard that you are?” 
 
“Too many questions. Slow down for a bit,” Mark said calmly through the line, Youngjae cringed in disbelief at how calm the older male is. “I’ll answer them all, I promise.”
 
“Answer then,” Youngjae demanded. 
 
Youngjae heard Mark let out a sigh, “First, I have Jinyoung’s phone because he’s busy at the moment. Second, he’s attending a firearm test for the trainees as one of the judges. Third, I didn’t do anything to him. Fourth, no, I did not kill Jinyoung; for God’s sake, the man is my husband.” 
 
There were no reply back from Youngjae’s side. Mark stayed silent, too. It’s not for another five minutes of pure silence that Youngjae decided to speak again, “So… Anything else you want to add, Mark?” 
 
“Um, yeah. Jinyoung is going to have lunch with me today,” Mark said. “Just for today.” 
 
Youngjae scoffed, “How dare you steal him away from me. This isn’t over yet, Mark. I’m going to deal with you later.” 
 
“Youngjae, I’m so sorry-“
 
“Have fun,” Youngjae comfortably smiled, knowing Mark won’t be able to see it. The doctor is in a much better mood now. Mark didn’t left Jinyoung and that’s the only thing that really mattered. 
 
“You, too,” Mark chuckled softly. The agent could hear the smile in the doctor’s sentence. 
 
The two bid “goodbye” after Youngjae’s stomach decided to grumble like a dying whale. Youngjae slipped his phone inside his pants’ pocket as he left his office. On the way to the hospital’s cafeteria, the doctor was greeted by his passing co-workers. Sana even stopped him to tell him that he doesn’t need to buy lunch. Rising his eyebrow in questioning, Youngjae looked at his assistant nurse curiously. She only giggled girlishly and pat him lightly on his shoulder before making her way down the hall. Youngjae just shook it off and continued his trail. 
 
It didn’t came to Youngjae’s attention until the doctor was about three tables away from his usual spot near the window. Youngjae halted in his track. Jaebum was the last person he had expected to see sitting patiently on Jinyoung’s seat. The agent was just sitting there, staring at all these aluminum food containers that’s set neatly on top of the round ebony table. Today, Jaebum’s hair is parted from one side and gelled in a way that his fringe hovers slightly over his forehead. The sunlight from the huge glass windows gazed gently against the man’s skin, kissing it tenderly. Jaebum looked much more relaxed since the last time Youngjae had seen him, which was a couple of days ago. 
 
Youngjae suddenly felt embarrassed. He mentally facepalmed when the memory of him aggressively cursing out the agent. How could Youngjae be so careless and stupid? 
 
Before Youngjae could turn on his heels and disappear back into his office, an excited voice called out to him, “Hey! Youngjae!”
 
“H-hey.. Jaebum-ssi.. I mean Jaebum..” Youngjae laughed awkwardly as he curses himself for not walking away fast enough. Now he’s caught. Damn it, Choi Youngjae. 
 
Youngjae exhaled heavily and made his way over to the table. The doctor took a seat in front of a smiling Jaebum. The agent then proceeded to open the lids of the containers. Youngjae bit his lower lip. 
 
“I thought you’d never come out,” Jaebum said as he pushes the food across the table to Youngjae. 
 
“Well, it was a long night. I forgot the time,” Youngjae gratefully accepted Jaebum’s delicious offerings. “In fact, I just took a shower.” 
 
“Yeah, I know,” Jaebum smiled, eyes sparkling brightly. “I can smell the lavender scented shampoo.” The agent winked. 
 
Youngjae laughed, “You’re so shameless.”
 
“Thank you. That’s what keeps me up at night.” 
 
The doctor shook his head as he picked up his chopsticks. Expecting nothing less from the first time he had tasted Jaebum’s heavenly courses, Youngjae softly let out a quiet satisfying moan while his eyelids shut relaxingly. Doctor Choi missed the way Jaebum uncomfortably shifted in his seat, trying to focus his eyes on somewhere else other than Youngjae’s face. 
 
“This is really good,” Youngjae complimented happily. “Here, try it.” His arm extended across the table over to Jaebum who looked completely surprised. Jaebum hesitated a bit, but Youngjae’s little whine convinced the agent to leaned forward. “See?” Youngjae smiled, retrieving his arm, “Good isn’t it?” 
 
Jaebum grinned. This was a step up. “I’m pretty sure I know how my food tastes like but thanks anyways. That was very sweet of you.” Jaebum wondered if he pushes a little more, what kind of response will he get. Youngjae is full of surprises, Jaebum figured. 
 
“You’re welcome. Have you eat?”
 
“Yeah, before I came here.”
 
“Oh, well, I mean, I feel bad for being the only one eating..” 
 
“No, you’re good. I’m fine with watching you enjoying what I make.” 
 
Youngjae flashed a shy smile and Jaebum swore his heart skipped a beat for no goddamn reason. After that, a contented silence set in. Youngjae continued filling his hunger with Jaebum’s meals. And Jaebum continued observing his boyfriend with fondness in his cold eyes. 
 
“Hey.. Um.. So about the other day,” Jaebum broke the silence, “You know, the whole Mark situation-“
 
Youngjae stopped eating and looked up, his eyes stared seriously into Jaebum’s, “It’s okay. Although I’m not entirely over it, but it’s all right now.” Youngjae gave a reassuring smile.
 
“Does that mean we’re good?” Jaebum asked,
 
“Of course,” Youngjae replied. “And sorry about my rude attitude.. I was just really angry and-“
 
“No, baby,” it slipped before Jaebum could even stopped his impulsive tongue. The agent quickly saved himself by playing it cool. Playing like it’s natural to call Youngjae by endearments. “It’s fine. You had all the rights to be angry. Hell, I was angry, too. You can ask Mark. I threw so much on him.” Jaebum laughed, hoping that his later add-ons were enough to steer the doctor away from that slip.
 
Apparently, it didn’t. “Oh, so I’m like your baby now?” Youngjae lips tugged upward in amusement. “I mean aren’t we moving a bit too fast, Jaebummie?” 
 
“I.. I.. Uh..” Jaebum rarely becomes speechless, but when he do, he’s literally speechless. He tried not to dwell too much on the fact that Youngjae ing called him “Jaebummie” in such a smooth attempt. It’s like the doctor didn’t even have to try. It was so gracefully effortless. While Jaebum over here, in Jinyoung’s perfect words, was “trying so hard.” 
 
Youngjae is having fun watching Jaebum’s reaction. Who knew the oh-so-confident Captain Im could pull off such an adorable expression. The doctor had to restrain himself from bursting out laughing. “Relax, I was just joking. You look like I wiped out the whole nation with an infectious disease or something,” Youngjae grinned victoriously. “You can call me whatever you want. It’s okay. I’m fine with it. I mean we are ‘dating’ so…” The doctor added as an afterthought. 
 
“You never cease to surprise me, Doctor Choi,” Jaebum finally speak up with a small smile. 
 
“Oooooh, it’s Doctor Choi now. . I like,” Youngjae teased. 
 
Jaebum rolled his eyes, but nonetheless, bit his lower lip seductively. Youngjae’s brown orbs couldn’t help but landed on the agent’s pink, plush lips for a brief moment before the doctor caught himself and diverted his eyes to the things behind Jaebum’s head. Obviously, being able to notice literally anything, Jaebum smirked deviously. “Can’t resist, huh?” 
 
Youngjae’s eyes widened in disbelief. Im Jaebum is really shameless. But oh Lord have mercy because Youngjae could feel his cheeks burning as each milliseconds stroll by. I thought I was winning.. How the hell did he flip the table so ing fast?!
 
You know, if you can’t resist anymore, just let it go,” Jaebum advanced on, enjoying this way too much. “There’s no point, although you’re looking very cute right now.” Jaebum folded his arms on top of the table to lean his upper body closer into Youngjae’s personal bubble. “I’m tempted,” Jaebum said, barely a soft whisper. 
 
Youngjae visibly shivered. His cheeks were getting hotter and redder, but he won’t back down. He can’t be this affected by something a man saids. “God, that was hot.” 
 
“I’m sure it was,” Jaebum smiled, turning sweet and innocent all of a sudden; a whole one-eighty from what he was just seconds ago. The agent reached out and gingerly moved Youngjae’s thick fringe from mildly covering his eyes. “You look very tired. I don’t like seeing you like this.”
 
“Wow, what happened to the flirty Im Jaebum?” Youngjae didn’t even try to move away from Jaebum’s touch. 
 
“You like me more when I’m sweeter,” Jaebum commented. 
 
“Wha- I never said that-“
 
“It’s all in your eyes, Youngjae-ah.” 
 
“I-“ A loud, buzzing noise interrupted Youngjae. The agent leaned back into his seat as the doctor reached into his pocket and took out his phone.
 
Jaebum watches as Youngjae greeted whoever the call was from. The agent realized just how ed up he is. It’s a bit too late now. 
 
“That was my Senior,” Youngjae hastily got up, “I have to go now. Thanks for the food. It was great.” 
 
“No problem,” Jaebum also stood up from his seat and went over to Youngjae. He placed a kiss on Youngjae’s forehead. “I’ll pick you up for diner tonight. Bye, babe.”
 
“Yeah.. O-okay..” Youngjae looked down, suddenly finding the white tiles a little bit interesting. “I’ll see you, then.” 
 
Doctor Choi quickly turned and walked away, avoiding any further urges to kiss Jaebum’s inviting cheek. This can’t be happening. Of all people. 
 
Jaebum sighed as he started cleaning up, brushing away the thought that he was initially going for those lips, but somehow saved himself at the last second and went for the forehead instead. 
 
 
 
*
*
*
 
 
 
JYP flipped through some manila folders, trying his best to finish all the useless paperworks so he could go home early. The older man used to have a lot, but since the E.C.I. is here, his workloads were greatly reduced in half. Mark is doing a hell of a ing good job in a short amount of time. 
 
“How far are you?” Without looking up, JYP asked.
 
“It’s progressing,” Jaebum replied. “Slowly, but it’s getting there.”
 
“Think you can finish within two months like you always do?”
 
“Yeah.. Let’s hope so..”
 
Now that got the Boss’s attention, “Woah, hold up. Let’s hope so? Agent Im, what do you mean by that?” It’s not normal for the Captain Im to be doubting himself. “Let’s hope for him to fall for you? Or let’s hope you accomplish in the amount of time you confidently announced?” 
 
“I-“
 
“Captain Im,” JYP stopped whatever he was doing. Now isn’t the time to be worrying about some stupid paperworks. This seems to be a bigger issue than it appeared to be,  “I hope you know what you’re doing-“
 
“Of course I know what I’m doing-“
 
“Because this is a very important job that you’re carrying.”
 
“I know. I just-“
 
“Don’t start catching unnecessary feelings and acting selfishly upon your desires, Agent Im.”
 
“I’m not-“
 
“Don’t this up, Im Jaebum,” JYP stared sternly into Jaebum’s eyes, piercing the Captain’s wavering soul. “You know the consequences, so please, Jaebum-ah, do your job properly.” 
 
Jaebum hung his head low. Boss was right. Jaebum can’t afford to mess this up. But he had come so far, and it’s so hard to back down now. At this point, Jaebum doesn’t even know what to do. He isn’t even in his right mind anymore. He tried so ing hard to ground himself. But the memory of a smile as bright as the sunshine etched in Jaebum’s mind, torturing him until he’s numb and helpless. Jaebum himself doesn’t even know what the is exactly happening. “I don’t know, Boss. I’ve honestly already ed up the moment I asked him to be my boyfriend.” 
 
 
 
 
 
 
#
 
#
 
#
 
 
 
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE: HA YA THOUGHT >:D Of course I will never do MarkJin like that lol.. I just wanna troll for a bit... 'cause I'm a sadist and I feed on people's pain (MUUHAHAHAHAHA) And 2JAE be breaking my heart left and right... I hope y'all beautiful creatures enjoyed this chapter.... Don't be shy to leave feedbacks because I ALWAYS LOVE READING THEM~~~ (^___^) BY THE WAY, WHO'S EXCITED FOR THE COMEBACK OMFG THE AMOUNT OF TIME I'VE WATCHED THE TRAILER AND TEASER OVER AND OVER AGAIN IS UNSETTLING. DID Y'ALL SEE THE MARKJIN AND 2JAE I SWEAR SOMEONE JUST KILL ME NOW. WHAT EVEN IS LIFE. p.s. Yugyeom's Hit The Stage was ing amazing if y'all haven't checked it out.. God bless. GOT7 is finally getting the recognition they ing deserve. 
 
 
 
 
#
 
#
 
#