s i e r r a

OPERATION: LOVE

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
There isn’t anything else as satisfying as waking up to a snuggling Youngjae, at least to Jaebum. The agent didn’t got out of bed right away; he laid still while lightly his sleeping boyfriend’s hair as he contently smiling to himself. Probably felt the soft touches, Youngjae’s face scrunches up in annoyance and turned over to his other side, his back now facing Jaebum. Disliking the sudden detachment, Jaebum grumbled irritably and sighed. Nonetheless, the agent scooted closer and lifted himself up to plant a morning kiss on the doctor’s cheek. 
 
Jaebum decided to head downstairs after he had freshen himself up. He moved around in the kitchen, trying to find some eggs, but unfortunately, Youngjae’s fridge barely has anything except for a couple of water bottles and a batch of strawberry yogurt. Shaking his head, Jaebum grabbed his jacket that was abandoned last night and headed out to the nearest supermarket. Of course, taking Youngjae’s keys with him. 
 
The agent returned back to the doctor’s penthouse after half an hour with two bags full of groceries. Jaebum used Youngjae’s keys to get back inside. Placing the bags on the kitchen island, Jaebum took off his jacket and rolled up the long sleeves of his shirt. He then proceeded to starts making breakfast with the new carton of eggs. 
 
One burner frying eggs while the other slow-broiling beef soup, Jaebum busied himself back and forth between the sink and stove while humming a tune to a D’Angelo song. Sometimes he would glances up towards the direction of the stairs to see if Youngjae is coming down. The doctor didn’t show up until much later, when Jaebum had finished with everything and already setting the table.
 
“Jaebum…?” Youngjae rubbed his eyes lazily with his knuckles while mouth opening to a yawn. 
 
“Well, good morning, princess,” Jaebum grinned, “you’re finally up.”
 
Having just woken up, Youngjae was a little disoriented, but nonetheless, he smiled at Jaebum’s breakfast feast and headed to the bathroom to freshen himself. He came back out after ten minutes, looking neat and tidy. Jaebum looked up with a smile, waiting for his boyfriend to take a seat. 
 
“You made all these?” Youngjae sat down across from Jaebum, eyes scanning the dishes with delight. It’s great to eat homemade food so early in the morning. 
 
“Yeah, got bored waiting for you.”
 
“Thank you.”
 
“Anytime, Jae,” the agent said, “if you’d like, I’ll cook for you from now on.” 
 
Biting a very happy smile, Youngjae nodded his head immediately, “I would love you to!” 
 
Chuckling softy, Jaebum picked up his chopsticks and gave Youngjae a sunny-side up egg, “the many perks of dating me. Aren’t you lucky I love you, Choi Youngjae?” 
 
“What are you talking about?” Youngjae laughed. “Eat. I know we both got work.” 
 
“You’re no fun,” Jaebum rolled his eyes. 
 
“Deal with it, babe.” 
 
“I am. I can deal with you everyday, every minute, every second.”
 
“Just eat, Jaebum. You talk too much.” 
 
With another smile, Jaebum obeyed his doctor boyfriend’s order and began focusing on eating. Youngjae shook his head at the sight but couldn’t stop the smile spreading across his face. Youngjae likes this. He likes the atmosphere of having another person in the house. He likes the warmth that’s stirring in his heart whenever he glances up and caught eyes with someone who’s already looking. He likes doing the dishes with another person. He likes walking hand-in-hand with the person he learned to adore. He likes, no loves, that one special person by the name of Im Jaebum.
 
“Want me to drop you off?” Jaebum offered, his hand settling on top of the handle of Mark’s car. 
 
“No, it’s okay. I can take the cab,” Youngjae replied, taking out his phone to call for a cab.
 
“Come on, it’s fine. I can take you.”
 
“It’ll be the opposite way, though.”
 
“It’s fine. Anything for you,” Jaebum said. “Now, come on, get in before we both freeze to death.” 
 
Sighing but didn’t try rejecting the offer, Youngjae opened the passenger’s side and slipped inside the vehicle. It’s no use in arguing with a persistent Jaebum so might as well do whatever he wants. Jaebum started the engine with a signature smirk that didn’t leave his face throughout the entire ride. 
 
 
 
*
*
*
 
 
 
“Good morning, Captain Tuan and Vice Captain Park,” the receptionist greeted the two agents walking in together with a polite bow. 
 
Oh, new fish?” Mark smirked playfully, obviously teasing. 
 
“No, sir,” Bambam scoffed whilst the male sassily rolled his eyes, “one-week demotion as punishment for crashing a government’s automobile.”
 
“How come I wasn’t inform about this?” Jinyoung quirked an eyebrow, finding it strange that he didn’t know Bambam’s, his own unit member, sudden punishment.
 
“Don’t worry about it,” Bambam sighed, “even Captain Im isn’t aware of this.” 
 
Mark questioned, “he isn’t? Whose order is this?” 
 
“Chief Commander Park.” 
 
The two husbands went “ooooohhh” in unison. Bambam sighed again, still can’t believe he went from being a respectable agent of the best Unit of the best Sector to a mere replacement of a receptionist. Life , Bambam had concluded. 
 
“I hate this!” The lean body, skinny legs, agent whined as he stomp his foot hard against the marble floor.  
 
“You’ll be fine, Bambam,” Mark chuckled. “It’s only one week.”
 
“Easier said than done. It’s so boring here and I’ve only been up here for two hours!” 
 
“Did Jaebum came yet?” Jinyoung asked. 
 
“Nope,” Bambam shook his head, “pretty sure I haven’t seen him.” 
 
Mark furrowed his eyebrows, half-worried and half-suspecting. “That isn’t like him. He’s late.”
 
“Well, both of you are for sure very late, so don’t talk about me like that,” Jaebum entered through the entrance, earning a greeting from Bambam who caused the Captain to tilt his head in question but decided to save it for later. 
 
Mark sighed, “I told you, Jinyoung. If we chose the bed, we wouldn’t have to clean up the entire movies’ room this morning.”
 
“Leave me alone, Mark,” Jinyoung pouted, arms crossed against his chest in annoyance. 
 
“How typical of you two. Late together because of ,” Jaebum raised an eyebrow, “not even surprise anymore.” 
 
Bambam hid a little giggle. Jinyoung’s ears perked up and moved his eyes to glare daggers into Bambam’s poor soul. The young agent immediately shut up and bowed an apology to his scary Vice Captain. 
 
“Why were you late?” Captain Tuan turned to his best friend. 
 
“Dropping off Youngjae,” Jaebum answered casually. 
 
“You were with Youngjae?” Jinyoung gasped. “SCANDALOUS.” 
 
“Yeah, we just slept and have breakfast together.” 
 
SLEPT?!” All three of them: Mark, Jinyoung, and Bambam shrieked in horror and undeniable excitement.
 
Jaebum rolled his eyes at the unnecessary reaction. “Yes, slept, as in cuddle and sleeping with CLOTHES ON. Jesus ing Christ, you guys have no chill at all.” 
 
“Disappointing,” Mark remarked.
 
“Got me hyped for nothing,” Bambam scoffed.
 
“Man, I thought y’all ed. ,” Jinyoung commented. 
 
Staring at his agents and best friend, Jaebum didn’t utter another word and just his heels, walking away from those corrupted minds. He could hear the sneers and giggles of them. It took Jaebum all of his control to not pull out his gun and load a couple of rounds on them. 
 
“Don’t be sad, Jaebummie! You’ll get it next time,” Mark called out to his best friend only to receive Jaebum’s irritated “ off” as a sincere response. 
 
Jinyoung smirked, finding the whole situation amusing, “baby, you have to teach him before he gets it, though.” 
 
“Of course,” Mark matched the smirk on his husband’s face, “I can’t let a fledging Jaebum fly without knowing anything about sword fights.” 
 
Bambam bursted out laughing, “make sure to teach Doctor Choi, too, since y’all are at it. Someone gotta tell him how to prepare himself for first-timer.”
 
“Knowing Youngjae, he’ll probably do a ton of research and then freak out about it in the corner by himself,” the Vice Captain sighed. 
 
“Sounds like Youngjae,” Mark nodded in agreement. “Well, I’ll-“ 
 
Before Mark gets to finish, his phone rang loudly in his pocket, interrupting the whole conversation. Mark took out the device and looked at the caller ID. The Captain then excused himself by giving his husband a light kiss on the latter’s lips and walked towards the elevator whilst answering the call. 
 
Jinyoung watched his husband walking off. It was very obvious to Jinyoung that the phone call was something private that Mark didn’t wanted to share. But that’s okay, Jinyoung trusts his husband, so he’ll patiently waits for Mark. 
 
“All right,” the Vice Captain turns to his subordinate, “good luck, Bam. I’ll see ya around.” 
 
Bambam saluted his Vice Captain with a weak and sarcastic smile, pretending everything was fine but it’s actually not. Jinyoung chuckled and reached over to ruffle Bambam’s hair. “Really, it’s not that bad,” Jinyoung said.
 
“Whatever,” Bambam pouted. 
 
Shaking his head, Jinyoung made his way towards the elevators, preparing to start his day. 
 
 
 
*
*
*
 
 
 
“It’s ready,” Jackson said as he placed a manila folder in front of Mark.
 
“That fast?” Mark opened the folder and scanned through the reports, “and it’s only been like, what, a day?”
 
“Worked my off last night.”
 
Taking that into consideration, Mark continued flipping through pages after pages of cleanly typed reports of the Operation and valuable informations collected by Jackson’s underlings. Everything was detailed and well presented in the best organized way possible. Jackson Wang never disappoints. And Mark was grateful for that. 
 
“I’ve already told JYP this, but this morning, I got a call from one of your agent, informing me about the next ‘big meeting,’ you know I mean?” Captain Tuan closed the folder and set it back on top of the table. 
 
“Yeah, I know,” Jackson exhaled loudly in exasperation. “What are you planning? Operation Baby Bird isn’t in launch until another month -on that annual gathering of all the underground societies. This meeting might be ‘big,’ but should we really risk it?”
 
Deep in thought, Mark agonized over the decisions. Sure, the Operation was meant for the annual party, but there’s a ‘big meeting’ in four days that, for definite, will involve Gabsoo, the man that they’re really after; however, the catch was the many loopholes if they’re executing the attack in four days. On the other hand, Operation Baby Bird was a meticulously done plan to take down all the mafias and underground corporations at once, killing two birds with one stone, but Gabsoo will not be there. The man isn’t stupid enough to go to such a huge annual gathering that’s obviously for a bunch of crooks from the government’s blacklist. This Operation only covers for concrete evidences and dirt on Gabsoo and his immoral deeds, the part where they had to cuff Gabsoo right on the spot wasn’t listed. 
 
So the real question is: will it be cuffing Gabsoo or destroying illegal organizations? 
 
Why not both?
 
“Jackson,” Mark spoke up after a long silence of last-minute planning, “I will be officially handing Operation Baby Bird to you. Take care.”
 
“Wha-WHAT?” Jackson jumped up from his seat, eyes wide and serious from the all too sudden announcement. 
 
“You did a great job with the reports, so I’m trusting you with this Operation.”
 
“What is going on? Why am I the leader now?” 
 
“Because I’m leading another operation.”
 
Jackson stopped all movements and studied his Captain. Something is clawing at his back, telling him that this isn’t right. 
 
“Cap, what other operation are you possibly leading?” It was a useless question coming from the Vice Captain of the E.C.I. Jackson knew exactly what’s that last-minute operation is.
 
“I’ll take a lead on bringing Gabsoo to his knees,” was Mark’s answer.
 
There’s no absolute way anyone is agreeing to this. Jackson slammed his fists onto Mark’s desk angrily. The blond’s pupils were shaking, causing his vision to blur and all he could see in front of him was anger at how reckless his Captain is acting. 
 
“You can’t do that! Mark, you’ll die! Nobody is prepare for this.” 
 
“That’s why it’ll be best for me to go. I’m prepared.” 
 
“NO! I don’t agree with this-“
 
“I’ll take half the team and raid the meeting, it’ll be fine. We’ll proceed carefully.”
 
Jackson balled his fists and punched down against the hard-wood desk, “no. I don’t care if you’re ing confident in doing this. I. DON’T. CARE. Mark, you are not going to that meeting. No way in ing hell am I letting you go.” 
 
“Jacks-“
 
“WHAT IF IT GOES WRONG, MARK?!” Jackson yelled, his head hung low and arms trembling. “What if everything went terribly wrong and you ended up dead? How would Jinyoung be, Mark? How would everyone who care about you feel? Don’t do this, please, I beg you, think about the possible outcomes of this.”
 
“We both know that Gabsoo must be stopped. He’s lurking around Youngjae and you right now, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. The more longer he’s out in the public breathing and alive, the more I suffocates, you hear me? I'd rather risk my life if that means bringing this awful man to justice. And the sooner the better. Look, Operation Baby Bird has a fifty-fifty chance of success. But this, if done right, we can rip that disgusting mask off of Kim Gabsoo,” Mark said, trying to reassure his Vice Captain and good friend, Jackson. “I trust you with Baby Bird, so let me go. You have to trust me with this, too.”
 
After a long stare at his Captain, Jackson opted to a sigh. He slumped back down into his seat, fingers pinching the bridge of his nose. “Fine. Since you’re so desperate to go look for Death, might as ing well.” 
 
Weakly smiling, Mark said, “thank you.”
 
“You better come back alive and well or I’ll kill you.” 
 
“Um, wouldn’t it-“
 
“Shut up.”
 
Mark backed off, letting Jackson have his personal space of thoughts. The Vice Captain was worried and petrified. Literally, anything could happen; good or bad. He wasn’t going to risk his friend to battle it out alone in four days. As much as Jackson sincerely puts his full trust on Mark, he couldn’t help the feeling that something was going to go down the drain, and it’ll be impossible to avoid the mess. They’re already on this whole mission secretly, so if anything were to go terribly out of control, there’s a very high chance that the nation’s government will never leave them alone. And even if both operations turn out to be a huge success, E.C.I. will be dealing with continuous unwanted attention and problematic protocols. Either way, there’s a dead-end. 
 
“I’m assuming we can’t tell anyone this?” Jackson glanced up at his Captain.
 
Mark, who had his chin rested on the palm of his hand, let out a sigh, indicating his exhaustion, “except for Chief Commander, of course.” 
 
“Right. Because he needs to know that you’re walking into your own death so he can inform your husband who loves you to hell and back and your best friend who cares for you immensely that you went on a suicide mission because you think you’re doing the right thing but you ed up and now everyone who ever harbored any type of feelings towards you is sad as and I’ll probably hang myself due to the guilt I’m feeling for not trying hard enough to stop you. Really. Thank you, Mark Tuan.” 
 
Rolling his eyes, Mark stood up from his seat behind his desk and headed towards the doors of his office, “lighten up a little, Jacks. I don’t want to go knowing you didn’t smile and laugh brightly like you always do.”
 
“You’re an ,” Jackson sighed. “I hate you, you know that?”
 
“No, you love me, that I know,” Mark turned around and winked. “If anything were to happen, though, E.C.I. is in your care, Vice Cap. Make your Captain proud.” 
 
“Don’t say stupid . You’re going to be fine. You’re going to come back,” Jackson’s face lit up as his lips break out into a huge smile. “I believe in you.”
 
 
 
*
*
*
 
 
 
The blue sky fell into a deep navy as night began to unfolds. There wasn’t much going on within the hospital at this kind of hours. Visitors have left, or some stayed to look after their loved ones, day-shift nurses and doctors are getting ready to leave for the night as night-shift ones come pouring in. Most patients were already asleep while some are staring at their room’s ceiling, counting sheep. 
 
Except for Youngjae. 
 
On top of getting a sudden call that he’ll be taking the night-shift, Youngjae had to stuck giving all of his patients a check-up. One of them being his boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend. Yep. Life’s great. 
 
“It’s been about three weeks,” Youngjae said in a boring flat voice as he filled out the report page of a thick packet, “you’ll be fine to go home in two days.” 
 
“Are you sure, Doc?” Jiyeon looked at her doctor with her big doe eyes. 
 
Park Jiyeon has everything, Youngjae had known. She's beautiful from head to toe. She’s quick-witted and adorable in many aspects. She's rich and currently working to her honorable promotion in Canada. She’s a woman. A pretty independent and strong woman with many great charms. No wonder Jaebum liked her. 
 
“Yes, I am sure, Miss Jiyeon,” Youngjae smile, a bitter and fake smile. “Now, why would a doctor like me lie to you?”
 
“Because I was Jaebum’s lover,” Jiyeon shrugged, her long hair falls gracefully against her back. 
 
“I don’t see how's that got to do with anything-“
 
“And you’re dating him.” 
 
Youngjae closed his mouth. He shouldn’t be surprised that she knows about it. Well, the hospital’s star doctor’s intimate relationship with a y Captain is the hottest gossip around the place, so of course Jiyeon would know. 
 
“This is awkward,” Youngjae ended up saying after some seconds of uninterrupted silence, “I’ll just leave you to your rest now. It’s getting pretty late.” 
 
“He’s mine,” Jiyeon spat. Her eyes bored determinately into Youngjae’s. “I’ll take him back. No matter whatever the move is, I’ll take him back.”
 
“Miss Jiyeon, I think you should rest-“
 
“It’s not like I’m against this whole queer relationship, but this is Im Jaebum we’re talking about. There’s no way he fell for someone like you. I’m the most perfect woman there is out there, yet he didn’t love me like how I love him. So, there’s no ing way someone like him would go for someone like you. What a joke. Does he even love you like he claimed? What was it? You’re his first love? Please, are you sure you’re not confusing him?”
 
Youngjae stood there, gawking at the pretty lady that’s sitting on the bed of the VIP room in front of him. He couldn’t believe his ears; he couldn’t believe that she’s saying all that. He’s shocked, but of course, Youngjae is a fighter.
 
The doctor’s expression changed immediately. He would never argue or try to fight against a woman, but he could make an exception for Park Jiyeon. “I have no idea what you’re talking about. Wasn’t you the one he dumped? I mean, sure, you broke up first, but really, isn’t it the other way around since Jaebum never actually loved you?” 
 
Jiyeon’s stunned face was priceless. Youngjae felt powerful. “I don’t know how your history went with him, but I’m sorry, had he ever repeatedly says he loves you every chances he gets? Had he ever kisses you nonstop and claims that he misses you so much when you two just met a couple of hours ago? Had he? Or had he not kisses you at all?”
 
“That’s-“
 
“Think about it. Did you had to ask Jaebum for kisses? How many times in the span of your three-years-relationship did he voluntarily lean in for kisses or randomly looks at you with sparkles in his eyes and says he loves you? How many times, huh?”
 
Jiyeon was flustered. She wasn’t even half-expecting all these attacks. But she knows it’s true. Jaebum rarely said he loves her, not even when they were making love. Jaebum rarely kissed first, except when he’s in an extremely good mood, which rarely happened. In the three years that they were together, it seemed like Jiyeon was the only one who’s active in the relationship. Everything felt so one-sided. 
 
Her jealousy grew even more. Jiyeon hates Choi Youngjae for being the reason behind Jaebum’s incredible change of character. She hates him for being Jaebum’s first love, something she wished had happened to her. She didn’t think it’s fair that Youngjae could have what she couldn’t just by flashing an effortless smile.
 
Fine. Then, let me ask you. How much do you know Jaebum? Did you know he hated making breakfast the most? Did you know he hated dropping people off because he thinks it’s a waste of his time? Did you know he likes to decorate the place and not have it all boring and dull? Did you know he doesn’t like doing the dishes? Did you know he doesn’t like to cuddle throughout the whole night? Did you know he prefers texting over calling? Did you know he likes to drink tea late at night? Did you know he doesn’t like eating out because he thinks it’s bothersome and rather stays home and cook? Did you know he likes to take walks in gardens? Did you know he doesn’t like drinking warm milk or just milk in general? Did you know-“
 
“No,” Youngjae cuts Jiyeon off, “I don’t know, because he does all those things with me.” 
 
“You-“ Jiyeon couldn’t continue. Her anger just burns more quicker. It’s unbelievable that Jaebum would lower himself as much as doing all the things he hates just to please someone. Somehow, deep within her heart, Jiyeon doesn’t denies how much Jaebum loves this doctor. Because it’s true. The amount of love Jaebum is giving is insane. 
 
Running out of arguments, Jiyeon decided to go for the kill, “did you know he likes it rough?” 
 
The reaction Youngjae wore was enough for Jiyeon’s lips to tug into a savage smirk. She was going to win this one for sure, “he loves to me into the mattress raw and hard. Jaebum has a great drive; there are times we went on all night without rest. And he’s very adaptable; we could just about anywhere. He loves it when he’s in complete control. Too bad I couldn’t get him to get me pregnant so he wouldn't be running off with a scum like you.” 
 
Red was all Youngjae could see. There’s no way he could say anything to that. Hell, they haven't even done anything remotely that intense other than neck kissing and leaving marks. They haven’t even have the talk to decide which one of them is going to do what. They just officially got together a couple of days ago after couple of weeks of Youngjae-completely-not-at-all-serious-about-Jaebum 'dating.’ 
 
“Cat's got your tongue?” Jiyeon laughed, mocking Youngjae’s defenseless stance. “Let’s just say you two did well and lasts for some time. What’s going to happen in the future, though? What if Jaebum wants kids? Can you give that to him?”
 
“I-“
 
“Of course not! You’re a man for ’s sake! You can’t get pregnant,” Jiyeon casually pointed out, “so what are you going to do? I mean there’s always adoption but still. What if he got bored of you when he realizes you can’t provide him what he really needs?”
 
 Youngjae swallowed down that uncomfortable lump in his throat. He wanted to badly storm over and slap the across her perfect little face. But he didn’t because he knows she’s right. Whatever that’s coming out of makes total sense and there’s nothing Youngjae could do about it. All he could do is stand in silence as his insecurities start creeping up on him to laugh at his stupid face. All he could do is stand there and wish this whole thing would be over soon. 
 
“Am I right, Choi Youngjae-ssi?” Jiyeon smiled sweetly, her eyes dripping with venom. 
 
“All I really needs is for Choi Youngjae to love me and only me,” the voice that surprised both Youngjae and Jiyeon rolled smoothly and tore through the suffocating atmosphere. “So you can shut the up and stop harassing my baby.” 
 
“Jaebum…” Youngjae turned around to find an agent, dressing casually in a thick cream-colored Aran turtleneck sweater and light-washed jeans, leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed. Of course, the agent, Jaebum, flashed a smile. 
 
“It’s not nice to use low advantages to poke at someone’s insecurities,” Jaebum said, “you should feel bad about yourself, Park Jiyeon.” 
 
Jiyeon glared at her ex, “maybe it should be you who needs to feel bad. I can’t believe you’ve been using me all those years I’ve put my devotion into you.” 
 
“And I can’t believe you used the card to step on Youngjae like that,” Jaebum removed himself from the his spot and made his way into the room. His instinct was to go over to his boyfriend and draped an arm over the doctor’s discouraged shoulders. “It’s not fair since we’ve only just started.”
 
Youngjae tried to squirm his out of Jaebum’s hold but failed miserably since he, himself, was glad that Jaebum was close to him. Jaebum smirked, “we’re taking it slow, but I don’t mind corrupting him if he wants to speed things up.” 
 
Jaebum is definitely enjoying this, Youngjae thought. 
 
And he’s not wrong. The agent was taking in the doctor’s embarrassed red face. 
 
Jiyeon scoffed, “since when have you like taking things slow?” 
 
“Since the day I realize I want to dedicate my entire life into pleasing Choi Youngjae,” Jaebum answered without missing a beat, “now excuse us, we have dinner to eat.”
 
“No, we don’t,” Youngjae muttered, “I have a night-shift.” 
 
“I know,” Jaebum smiled and kissed Youngjae’s cheek, “that’s why I made dinner and bring it here. Let’s go, baby.” 
 
“Stop! We are not done here!” Jiyeon got up on her feet. Her fists were clenched tightly. 
 
“Yes, we are. I can’t stand you bashing the person I love for any second longer,” Jaebum growled harshly. His tone made Youngjae shivered a bit in fear. Even Jiyeon was a bit taken back. Jaebum held his ground and warned, “let me see you talking trash to him one more time and I’ll make sure I’ll have Jinyoung erase your existence.” 
 
Youngjae puts a hand on his angry boyfriend’s arm and squeezes it, hoping to calm him down, “come on, let’s go, I’m hungry.” 
 
“Jaebum, you were never like this to me! Why are you like this with him??!! What does he have that is better than what I have?!” Jiyeon was already in tears before she could stop herself from showing weakness. She couldn’t stop herself from being desperate for Jaebum’s love and attention. But it seemed like she never had them in the first place because they all belonged to Youngjae. “HE DOESN’T EVEN LOVE YOU LIKE HOW I LOVE YOU!” 
 
“SHUT UP!! I ING LOVE HIM YOU !” Youngjae raised his voice in frustration. He was tired of holding back. Youngjae thought he could continue being nice, but he couldn’t. “Im Jaebum isn’t yours anymore. He’s mine now and forever so why don’t you do both of us a favor and back the off before I show you what’s it’s like to steal my man away from me.”
 
Jaebum pursed his lips into a thin line, secretly jumping with joy at Youngjae’s sudden outburst. He swears he’d never seen something this y. An angry and possessive Doctor Choi is such a turn on. 
 
“Jaebum, let’s go,” Youngjae grabbed Jaebum’s arm and dragged the agent out of the room, leaving a screaming Jiyeon. 
 
“That was so ing hot,” Jaebum said after they were out in the halls, “can you do that again because I think I have a kink for angry you and I’m so right now. Can we please just stop by one of these rooms and have angry because I would love to skip dinner and you instead.” 
 
“Shut up, Jaebum, or I’ll throw you out the ing window and we’ll see if you’re still functional enough to have angry ,” Youngjae rolled his eyes in annoyance despite his crimson cheeks telling otherwise. 
 
“Okay,” Jaebum smirked, “but we’ll for sure going to have angry one of these days, right?” 
 
Youngjae groaned, “just shut the up and stop embarrassing me.” 
 
“Love you, too, baby,” Jaebum leaned forward and planted a wet kiss on Youngjae’s reddened cheek.