r o m e o

OPERATION: LOVE
 
 
 
 
###
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thank you so much for over 100 subs y'all ~(^_^)~ You guys all mean so much to me. Thank you for your love and support for this fic~ I hope you y creatures have a beautiful day ahead. And enjoy this chapter~~~ See y'all later~
 
 
###
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Every few seconds or so, Jinyoung would glanced over at his husband, Mark, who’s humming some kind of K-pop song while having eyes fixated on the road. Jinyoung sighed, finding this whole situation very unnecessary. 
 
“Honey, you know, I could drive by myself. There’s no need for you to drive me,” Jinyoung said. 
 
“I know, babe, but we’re sharing car, remember? I’ve already let Jaebum borrows mine since the dumb- got his crashed,” Mark stopped humming and answered. 
 
It was something they haven’t done in a while, going to work together in the same car. Jinyoung was, admittedly, very excited to watch Mark drive them to work. Is there anything Mark do that has not excites Jinyoung, though? Hell, he’s still feeling giddy to watch Mark drives him to Youngjae’s workplace. 
 
“I mean, you could have just stay back at the office. I’m fine with driving by myself, you know,” Jinyoung pouts. 
 
“You say that,” Mark smiled, “but you know you want me to spoil you, so either way.”
 
Jinyoung bit back a smile. Of course, who wouldn’t want Mark to spoil them; Jinyoung loves being spoiled by Mark. 
 
“Besides, I have to go somewhere after dropping you off, and then I’ll come back and pick you up,” Mark added. 
 
“Where are you going?”
 
Somewhere.” 
 
Silence. 
 
“Mark, I know I shouldn’t resort to this, but you’re not cheat-“
 
“Jesus Christ, no, baby, I’m NOT cheating on you,” Mark rolled his eyes, “please, you’re more than I could’ve asked for. I’ll be an idiot to throw you away.” 
 
Leaning over and plant a quick kiss on Mark’s cheek, Jinyoung nodded, “okay, whatever you say.” 
 
Mark sighed, “it’s just some assignment that the higher-ups finally give to E.C.I. Jeez, I thought we had to wait for another five hundred years to show off our kick- skills.” 
 
“Congrats, babe, you deserve it. But be careful, okay? I want you back in one piece.” 
 
“You should know me, Jinyoung-ah. I’m too good for this world.” 
 
“Woah, woah, woah, aren’t you getting a little cocky.” 
 
“Wouldn’t say ‘little,’ there’s a better description for it, and I know you know what I mean,” smirking, Mark made a right turn into the hospital’s large parking lot. 
 
“I’ll stick to little, since you fell asleep on me, again,” Jinyoung sassed. 
 
“Excuse me, sir, but you fell asleep on me FIRST.” 
 
“I wasn’t the one who stopped midway of a to pathetically comfort my best friend through the phone, thank you very much,” Jinyoung unbuckled his seatbelt. 
 
Mark drove all the way to the front and stopped at the entrance, “I’m sure you’ll do the same for Youngjae - oh, wait, Youngjae didn’t need you. He needed me. So run along and go make up with your best bud, sweetheart.”
 
Rolling his eyes, Jinyoung opened the door of his car, “whatever.”
 
“Hey, hey, hey, where ya going?” 
 
“To have lunch with Youngjae?”
 
“Without your lunch?” Mark reached to the backseat and grabbed Jinyoung’s lunchbox. “C’mere.” 
 
Jinyoung leaned back inside the car. Mark kissed his husband sweetly on his lips before handing the lunchbox over to its rightful owner. Jinyoung smiled and leaned in more to peck Mark’s cheek. 
 
“I’ll see you later,” Mark said, “have fun, babe.” 
 
Watching Mark drove away, Jinyoung exhaled nervously. He’s finally going to see his best friend again. Hopefully, everything goes well. 
 
 
 
*
*
*
 
 
 
Doctor Choi was flipping the page of his book about otters, when his peripheral vision spotted a man in a well-fitted black suit walking pass him and taking the seat across from the table. Smiling, Youngjae lifted his head up. 
 
“Jae-Jinyoung….” Youngjae’s face fell so fast and hard that Jinyoung got offended. 
 
Wow, the disappointment in your eyes were too real,” Jinyoung commented, feeling awfully hurt. 
 
Youngjae just shrugged, implying his action of ignoring the Vice Captain. Jinyoung quirked an eyebrow, “seriously, you went from excited to devastation in a split of a second. I’m hurt.” 
 
“You deserved it, hyung,” Youngjae scoffed.
 
“Look, I know you’re probably still mad at me, but I want to address something real quick: that still doesn’t give you reasons to call Mark and only Mark, okay? He has better things to do, like me, for instance.”
 
Seriously? And I thought you’re here to beg for my forgiveness, instead, you’re just making it clear that you’re unnecessarily got jealous? Hmmm… I wonder, who were you jealous of, Mark or me?” 
 
“Both.” 
 
“Figures.”
 
“Youngjae-ah~~~” Jinyoung cooed, puckering his lips out cutely, attempting to swoon his doctor best friend over. “Hyung knows hyung is wrong and a bad person, okay? But hyung still likes you, a lot, so come back to hyung, please~” 
 
“That doesn’t work on me, Jinyoung-hyung,” Youngjae crossed his arms against his chest. “Try something better.” 
 
“Yes, it does. Stop lying to yourself. You’re unconsciously leaning into my personal space, so I know it’s working.” 
 
Jinyoung’s right. Half of Youngjae’s body is leaning over the table. His face softens and eyes sparkling, pleased at the way Jinyoung’s pouting adorably. “This isn’t fair,” Youngjae whined. 
 
“It that I know your weakness, huh?” Jinyoung grinned devilishly. “You have a very soft spot for cute things, Youngjae-ah.” 
 
“So, you’re calling yourself ‘cute,' Jinyoung?” An all too familiar voice appeared out of nowhere. “Hey, babe, sorry, I’m late,” Jaebum took a seat next to Youngjae, not after he kisses Youngjae’s cheek.
 
“Hi, it’s okay, I’ve just finished checking up on a patient, so you’re not late, per se,” Youngjae smiled. 
 
“Uh, rude, when did you came into the conversation,” Jinyoung scoffed as he watches Jaebum taking out containers of homemade food and set them neatly in front of Youngjae. 
 
Jaebum took out a pair of chopsticks and handed it to Youngjae, eyes never leaving the doctor. “Just in time to find out Youngjae likes cute things.”
 
“No, I don’t,” Youngjae said, denying the obvious truth. 
 
Sensing an opportunity, Jinyoung strikes, “well, Youngjae prefers cute guys, too. But Jaebum, you’re more ‘hot’ than ‘cute,’ so watch it, if a cute guy happens to waltz into Youngjae’s life, he’ll drop you in a heartbeat.”
 
Nothing, besides Mark, could make Jinyoung happier than seeing the expression on Jaebum’s calm face morphed into terror and slashing insecurities. The Captain quickly looked at his boyfriend, who’s currently enjoying a slice of kimchi pancake. Jaebum continued to stare at Youngjae with pleading eyes. The doctor finally noticed a strange presence upon his face and turned to face Jaebum’s troubling brown orbs. 
 
“Is it true?” Jaebum asked, showing a lot of concern.
 
“Is what true?” Youngjae’s doe innocent eyes blinked cutely as his head slightly tilted to the side, still chewing on the food.
 
“That you’re going to leave me because I’m not your type and you’ll be seduced by someone’s your type and dump me…” Jaebum said, “please, don’t do that. I swear there’s no one better than I am.” 
 
What? No, no, no, I’m not going to leave you. Who’s feeding you bull, Jaebum?” Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows, half-confused, half-annoyed.
 
He did,” Jaebum whispered while pointing at Jinyoung.
 
Jinyoung puts both his arms up, surrendering before gets worse, “I was just joking, gosh.” 
 
“It wasn’t funny, Jinyoung,” Jaebum rolled his eyes. 
 
“Look at you, you’re becoming like me, oh, my God,” Jinyoung laughed wholeheartedly at Jaebum’s drastic change in behavior. 
 
“What do you mean?” Jaebum glared, already displeased at the idea that he’s slightly similar to the son of Lucifer, Crown Prince of Hell. 
 
“We’re both badly dependent on our other half. We’re such fools in love, Jaebum-ah.”
 
Rolling his eyes, Jaebum ignored the thorn in his eyes and went back to staring lovingly at his hungry boyfriend. Jinyoung scoffed, half-amused, half-annoyed. Youngjae just continued eating like the two agents’ petty argument was never about him in the first place. 
 
“I can’t believe this,” Jinyoung groaned. “I’m supposed to eat lunch with Youngjae and reconciles with him, but oh, look, his sweet boyfriend just had to come around and interrupt us.” 
 
“Whatever, I don’t give a , Jinyoung. Go have lunch with Mark or something. Leave us alone,” Jaebum suggested harshly. 
 
“You think I need you?? Please, if Mark wasn’t busy, we’ll be having a picnic and holding each other’s hands by now.” 
 
“Mark’s busy?” The Captain turned towards his Vice, face contorted into pure confusion. Jaebum had only realized that was the wrong reaction after a few second. It was too late to catch himself; the words had already left his mouth.
 
Jinyoung could sense something’s wrong just from the look of Jaebum’s face alone. It doesn’t make sense that the Captain have no idea that his collaborator and best friend had a job during this time of day. Mark doesn’t hide anything from Jaebum, well, except the whole private investigation on Youngjae and the spies, but other than that, nothing else. They tell each other everything and anything. Jinyoung felt uncomfortable. 
 
Youngjae looked up from his food because of the sudden silence. The doctor took one look at Jinyoung and opened his mouth, “maybe it’s an emergency? I mean, you guys do get last-minute missions and whatnot, right?” 
 
Jaebum studied Jinyoung’s insanely fast change in expression and nodded his head, “right. We do. Youngjae’s right. It might be an emergency that I don’t know about. Mark is going tell me anyways. No big deal. I was just a bit confuse because earlier, he said he was free during lunchbreak with plans to take you out.”
 
“Don’t worry about it, Jinyoung. It’s okay,” Youngjae assured, eyes calmed and, strangely, very alerted as he watches his best friend from across the table. 
 
For a moment, Jinyoung didn’t say anything. He just stared into nothing in particular while his face darken with rising suspicions and worries. 
 
“You know,” the agent finally spoke, “it’s hard not to always reading hard into a situation when you’re the Chairman of a huge- company with many enemies. Of course, you all know my special talent is reading people. And from the looks on your faces, I can’t help but add more feelings on how wrong this feel right now.” Jinyoung leaned back in his chair. His eyes screaming danger.
 
Youngjae knows that look. And had hated it on the face of the Prince. It’s a look of a King; a heartless and corrupted King. “You won’t try anything, Jinyoung. This is Mark we’re talking about-“
 
Jinyoung let out a breathy laugh, “of course not. I’m just saying. No one can lie in front of my face and get away with it. Or no one has dared to think that I won’t see through their lies.” 
 
Captain Im sighed softly. Mark, what the hell are you doing? 
 
 
 
*
*
*
 
 
 
He hates it. Mark hates it when he has to lie. Especially to Jinyoung, his beloved husband. But what can he do. Lying was Mark’s last resort. 
 
Getting out of Jinyoung’s parked car, Mark fixed his tie a bit and walked into the rundown warehouse. The rotten smell was the first thing that came crashing into him as he carefully pushed open the old wooden door. Crunching his face in disgust, Mark tried ignoring the awful stench and moved on forwards. When he reached a rusty staircase, the agent looked all around, eyes darting everywhere to see if there’s anyone following. After making sure, he made his way up the stairs without a sound, proving his extremely well-trained skills. When he reached the top, the second floor split into four different paths, leading to four different sections of the warehouse. Making a left turn to the second to last section, Mark held back a sneeze. There were dusts everywhere.
 
At last, the Captain came to stop in front of a steel door with a cancerous condition sticking on its rough surface. Mark grimaced while his brain start reevaluated all of his life choices. 
 
“I hope you find a better place for a meeting rather than this ty rathole,” Mark commented in perfect English as soon as he opens the door. With a rough cough, he added, “I swear I saw you with a suitcase of money the other day. Where the hell did all that go? Couldn’t thought of being nice and rent a more decent place?” 
 
“Stop complaining, Mark,” another voice spoke up in English, “this is the most discreet.”
 
Mark scoffed, arms crossed across his chest, “bet your Jinyoung will smell this on me and starts questioning why the hell are the Authorities holding a meeting in such a stinky venue.” 
 
“Seriously, I’m older than you and your Boss on top of that, speak with respect, please,” rubbing his temples, JYP groaned tiredly. 
 
“Correction,” from the corner of the dirty, small, dusty room, a blond Hong-Kong born male pipped up in English, “you’re not the Boss of E.C.I. If anything, we’re on the same level. Your rank equivalents to our Captain here,” hands protruding out to present Mark, “it’s just we don’t get to sit with the so-called ‘cool kids’ and has some sort of Alpha and Romeo code restrictions -which is stupid by the way- but that’s fine, because we don’t need to sit with y’all at lunch to know that we’re more organized that you are.” 
 
Mark raised an eyebrow. JYP sighed. Jackson, on the other hand, grinned widely. 
 
“You’re back?” Mark asked.
 
“Yeup,” Jackson answered, popping at the ‘p,' “in the flesh!” 
 
“Great to see you back,” Mark smiled, “Jaebum is in a lot of because of you.” 
 
The blond foreigner rolled his eyes, “the last time I checked he was agonizing over Youngjae too much to even worry about the s that I’ve created so, whatever.”
 
JYP chimed in, his eyes sparkling proudly, “except they’re officially together now so everything is beautiful!” 
 
Jackson’s jaw dropped to the depths of Hell. “No. ing. Way. Youngjae forgave him???? After all that??? WELL, DAMN.” 
 
“Okay, lads, can we get back to the point of why we’re here,” Mark broke through, drawing the attentions of the other two agents back to the important problem. 
 
“Right.”
 
“Yeah, sorry. Got carried away. But Mark, please, do fill me up in today’s Scandalous News afterwards." 
 
Chief Commander Park began with flipping through a maroon colored folder. Mark and Jackson both slightly leaning against the walls of the enclosed space, neither wanted to take a seat, afraid they might sit on some decays of rats or something along the lines of disgusting. Finally, JYP found the page of information he was looking for. Looking up at the two foreign agents, Jinyoung Park asked, “I’m sure you both know who’s behind this, yeah?” 
 
“I’d have my underlings checking on it,” Jackson said first, “at first, I wasn’t sure, but now I am. Gabsoo is the one who kidnapped Youngjae.” 
 
Mark immediately looked over at his Vice Captain with wide eyes, “something this big and you didn’t bother to tell me??” 
 
“Excuse you, I was resting in the hospital, okay?” 
 
“So, Jackson,” JYP said, “I’m going to need you to be with bodyguards twenty-four-seven, all right? Gabsoo was the one you saw, then he’s definitely making plans to get rid of you right now. And better yet, he’s plotting to get rid of Youngjae, too. Both of you need all the protections you can get.”
 
“Youngjae already has Jaebum. I’ll just have someone Jackson,” Mark said.
 
“I’ll let Bambam and Yugyeom know,” JYP offered.
 
“Oh, my God. YES. The three of us will be undefeated!” Jackson claps his hands in excitement. 
 
“Please, don’t start going to parks together and play hide-and-seek,” Mark rolls his eyes. “The last time y’all were together, a doctor was kidnapped, a government’s car turned into a pile of scraps and , and two angry agents wanting to shoot the entire place down.”
 
“It wasn’t intentional! We did our best to stop it! Besides, I took a bullet for Youngjae! HAS JAEBUM DONE THAT YET? HUH???” Jackson defended, annoyed at Mark’s judgement of the trio. 
 
“Jae-“
 
“KIDS! ENOUGH!” JYP’s booming voice silenced the childish argument between a Captain and his Vice. “OKAY. Back to what I was saying before you two start to jump into each other’s throat. The safety of Jackson and Youngjae is top priority; we got that covered. And now, the real reason we’re here is that I am willing to sponsor E.C.I. in doing this mission.” 
 
Mark smiled, “okay. Operation, code name Baby Bird, created by me-“
 
“Seriously? Baby Bird? Isn’t this a Big Bird, though?” Jackson sneered. 
 
Ignoring Jackson’s lack of knowledge comment, Mark continued, “Kim Gabsoo has been under my radar since the moment I stepped back into Korea. This guy is dirty. Mister Park knows. Gabsoo was involved in a human trafficking case a long time ago. And I was sent over to aid the K.N.S.S. I had the evidences that would expose his , but he got to them first and got rid of it. As a result, I was shamefully sent back,” Mark sighed, reminiscing the day that he got demoted from his Captain position of the Extreme Weaponry Elite Force for failing his mission in South Korea. It was also the day that he had cried angrily over the phone to his boyfriend of four years, Jinyoung. And it was also the day that Jinyoung abused his power of being a Chairman and had the nation’s government cut off trading ties with the U.S., preparing to threat to start a war with America if Mark wasn’t put back in his position. Of course, Mark had to Skype his boyfriend and calm the young master down before all Hell break loose. “Anyways, the operation includes tracking down Gabsoo for concrete evidences. When those are obtained, either Jackson or Youngjae can come out as witnesses. I’ll have the details of this mission sent to the both of you through a secret email. However, if anything were to go wrong, just know that, we’ll be going to war against the underground societies.”
 
“I know,” Chief Commander said, eyes serious and determined, “I’m prepared for it. Justice needs to be served.”
 
“Um, guys, should we tell Jaebum and Jinyoung about this… ?” Jackson raised his hand as in a student raising their hand to ask the teacher if they could go to the restroom.
 
“No,” both Mark and JYP replied in unison, not missing a single beat. 
 
Jackson nodded slowly and puts his hand down, “okay then…”
 
“All right,” JYP pursed his lips together, “what’s being spoken here stays in here, got it?”
 
“Yes, sir,” Jackson and Mark said. 
 
“Okay. Cool. You are all dismiss now.” 
 
“Hey, before I go, I got a question.”
 
“What is it, Mark?”
 
“Can I be the one to choose the next meeting venue?” 
 
 
 
*
*
*
 
 
 
The clock ticks continuously as time began to pass. But why does that matters anyways? Nobody is listening to the sound of the ticking clock. The noise from the television was loud enough to cover those annoying ticks-and-tocks. On the screen of a very fancy and expensive eighty-eight inches flat screen SmartTV, a horror movie with a lot of gore was playing, trying its best to amuse its watcher. Jinyoung yawned halfway through the movie. 
 
He still lies there, on the big soft couch, with a pillow hugged against his chest and boringly watches the killer ripping off the limps of the victim. Jinyoung was home earlier than Mark today. It’s rare, since Mark would always be the one who’s home first. Maybe Mark does have an assignment given by the Authorities. They haven’t seen each other at all after Mark had dropped Jinyoung off at Youngjae’s hospital. Jinyoung had left with Jaebum after lunch with Youngjae. On top of that, the Vice Captain went and ignored all of Mark’s calls. Then later, when Jaebum was getting ready to go pick up Youngjae, Jinyoung asked for a ride home.
 
Jinyoung wasn’t mad or anything. He’s just a bit upset and unsettling. Mark lied to him. And Jinyoung hates liars. Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate them so much. 
 
Throughout the movie, the agent eyes were for sure focused on the screen, but his mind was somewhere else. He couldn’t help but think how important was it that Mark had to straight out lied to his face like that. And how the hell didn’t Jinyoung catches that. . Growing up in a family who runs the nation’s economy, Jinyoung had been taught, since he was very small, to be cautious of people and to always look past what they’re about to say; he had been taught to recognize lies and how to dealt with them. 
 
But Mark is different
 
Sighing, Jinyoung craned his neck up towards the sound that’s coming from downstairs. He could hear the usual colliding of keys on the kitchen’s island marble countertop. He could smell the familiar cologne that’s waltzing its way up the staircase. His husband is home. 
 
Jinyoung turned his attention back to the boring movie that’s still rolling, now showing the two killers a beaten up e before killing her. He waited. And waited. From the movie room, Jinyoung couldn’t tell wether or not Mark had went to take a shower or changed clothes. But he still waited. A long thirty minutes or so, Jinyoung decided that Mark had went to take a shower. 
 
When Mark had finished, the movie was only reaching its . But Jinyoung could care less. 
 
“Sweetheart?” Mark called out, head poking into the doorway of the movies’ room. 
 
“Yeah?” Jinyoung answered without looking over. 
 
Mark walked in and took a seat next to his husband, “you’re watching horror. You don’t usually watch horror unless you’re upset.” Taking Jinyoung’s hands into his own, Mark asked, “what’s wrong, baby?” 
 
Leaning over and putting his head against his husband’s chest, Jinyoung shook his head slightly, indicating that it was nothing. Jinyoung could feel the rise of Mark’s chest when the older sighed. 
 
“Come on, tell me,” Mark whined softly, “what am I doing wrong?” 
 
Jinyoung exhaled slowly but steadily, “no, you’re not doing anything wrong. Or maybe you are. I don’t know. I can never tell with you. It’s like whenever I tries to put my guards up around you, I can’t. It’s impossible.”
 
“Of course,” Mark kissed the top of Jinyoung’s head, “and I take full advantage of that,” the teasing in Mark’s voice was affectionate as he fondly stares down at Jinyoung.
 
The younger wrapped an arm around the older’s torso, feeling light-headed and comfy. His eyelids started drooping. A light shook sort of snapped him out of it. 
 
“Don’t fall asleep on me now,” Mark smiled, “literally.”
 
“Can’t help it,” Jinyoung shifted closer, hugging Mark’s body tightly, “you smell so good and you’re so warm. Makes me sleepy.” 
 
“We can sleep later. We’re talking right now, remember?”
 
“Yeah,” Jinyoung said, his voice is a bit scratchier, “Mark, baby, I trust you with my whole life. You know that, right?” 
 
“Jinyoung, what is this? What’s going on?”
 
“I understand if there’s something extremely important you have to hide, which is normal since our jobs is all about risking lives, but I just want you to know that I love you.”
 
“What are saying-“
 
“I’m saying if you’re ing lying to me, go ahead, I’ll wait for you to be ready to give me the truth, just don’t leave me,” Jinyoung sincerely stated as he snuggle even closer, if that was possible, to Mark’s warmth. 
 
For a minute, or maybe five, there was no words exchanged between them, Just their light breathings lingering in the air. 
 
“Thank you,” Mark said, “for understanding. I don’t want to lie to you, or have to lie to you. But believe me when I say that it won’t hinders with how much I love you. I won’t ever leave you. And you know that. It’s just not the right time right now. I swear, though, that when the time is right, I’ll tell you everything.”
 
“Are you seeing someone else?” Jinyoung asked after a moment of hesitation. The thought of Mark hugging and kissing someone else who’s not Jinyoung made the said male’s blood boils with malicious intents. Mark belongs to Park Jinyoung and the whole wide world knows that. 
 
With a sigh, followed by a soft chuckled, Mark shook his head, “of course not! How could you think that? You’re my one and only home, your Highness.” 
 
Didn’t miss the beat to blush, Jinyoung bit his lower lip to stop a ridiculously wide smile from forming on his soft pink lips. He’s showing too much weaknesses. “I mean anything could happen, babe. You might find someone new who fits perfectly with your needs more than me. And you’ll fall in love again.”
 
“Jeez, Jinyoung, I didn’t know you wanted to get rid of me that bad,” Mark scoffed, rolling his eyes at his husband’s imaginative head.
 
Sudddenly, Jinyoung removed himself from Mark and sat up straight. He faced Mark and looked into the oder’s gentle eyes. He then leaned in and placed a kiss on the corner of Mark’s mouth. Jinyoung didn’t pulled away completely; he rested his forehead on top of his husband's. 
 
“I will never get rid of you. Or let you go. You’re mine and mine forever,” Jinyoung claimed, “it’s okay if you’re seeing someone else or got bored of me or whatever. Just make sure you hide that person well, because if I find out who it is, trust me when I say that I’ll welcome them home and show them what Hell looks like. Also, I’ll show them what it’s like to try to reach for the stars but only to fail because the stars shine too brightly; I’ll show them what it’s like to be agonizing in pain; what it’s like to have their existence erased off the surface of this world. I won’t blame you, of course, even if you’re the one who started first, I’ll still won’t blame you. I love you too much to even think about harming your precious self. Besides you, Mark Tuan, I don’t give a who or what it is, I have all the powers in the world to destroy anything I want. I could shoot an innocent person in front of the President and still gets away with it, because without me, this economy won’t last. I can have anything and everything I want. But I want you; I chose you. I chose you over everything. I’ve sacrificed so many things in the past just so I could keep you safe in the future. Don’t betray me, Mark. You’re ing a very dangerous man.” 
 
Because after Mark’s first encounter with Jinyoung, all Mark ever did was gives. Gives Jinyoung everything he has. He kissed Jinyoung on the latter’s lips and smiled, “I know. Yet, I still chose you like how you chose me. It’s strange to think that I’m the one in control when in actually reality, you got me wrapped up around your pinky. An idiot would think it’ll be wise to go up against you. I’m not an idiot, so I play things safe. However, though, things are never safe with you, Jinyoungie. But I love you so that’s okay. We love each other and that’s okay, too. I’m happy with you. All my life, I only want you. Don’t worry about me not being faithful, because I ing swear there’s no one else as beautiful as you are. And I love beautiful things, so you’re perfect.” 
 
Jinyoung stared for a while before breaking into a smile, “you’re an idiot.” 
 
“I’m your idiot, though, and you love me, so HA!” 
 
Displacing his forehead from Mark’s, Jinyoung rolled his eyes, “you think I need you, Mark? I don’t-“
 
“Yes, you do.” 
 
“ yeah, I do.” 
 
Smiling in victory, Mark said, “now what are we going to do? I figured you’ve ate, since you went and third-wheeled your best friend’s daily dinner date, so I grabbed myself something before heading home, too. You wanna continue watching that boring that you were watching or-“
 
“We can ,” Jinyoung suggested, voice sounding completely “innocent” and laced with dark intentions. 
 
“Well, okay, I mean if you’re so eager-“
 
“Right here,” Jinyoung began climbing onto Mark’s lap. “We can right here.” 
 
Mark sighed, “but I don’t wanna clean up later, plus right here also means that I have to carry us both to bed in the middle of the night.” 
 
“I want to right here,” Jinyoung demanded, already wrapping his arms around Mark’s neck and positioning himself directly on top of Mark’s slowly growing . “Your body doesn’t seems to mind.” 
 
“Jinyoung-“
 
Expertly rolling his hips and grinding down on Mark, Jinyoung earned himself a throaty moan. Smirking, Jinyoung leaned over and whispered, “I can give you a ride.” 
 
“Don’t you always, though,” Mark quirked an eyebrow. 
 
Not pleased with Mark’s answer, Jinyoung pressed down harder, causing the older to nearly choke on the sound that’s forcing its way through his vocal cords. The younger smiled, “come on, Mark. Stop resisting.”
 
“I like on bed, thank you very much,” Mark said, his skin tingling with pleasure. 
 
“You act like we haven’t done this before,” Jinyoung rolls his eyes, “such a child.”
 
“Is there anything that we haven’t done?”  
 
Jinyoung stilled himself for a moment. Despite Mark’s constant protest of on the couch in their movies’ room, he couldn’t help but whine when Jinyoung stopped moving. And then all of a sudden, Jinyoung reached under the cushions of the couch and pulled out a pair of metal handcuffs.
 
“Where the did you-“
 
In record time, Mark’s hands were cuffed back and to the conveniently placed random pole right behind the couch. When Jinyoung was done, he pulled away a little and admired his work. A confused and alerted Mark is VERY hot, Jinyoung takes note. 
 
“I have a couple of these all over the house, convenient, right?” Jinyoung grinned proudly. 
 
“You’re saying you hide government-approved handcuffs around the house for ual purposes? Why am I not even surprised,” Mark sighed. “And what the hell is this random- pole??”
 
“Oh, that? I just put it there a couple of days ago.”
 
“Jinyoung…”
 
“So now, I want to test it out.” 
 
“Seriously, what is this…” Mark gave up. Resisting a spoiled Jinyoung isn’t really his strong point. 
 
“You asked me if there’s anything we haven’t tried.”
 
“Yeah? And? Isn’t it true?”
 
“Not quite,” Jinyoung smirked. Mark gulped, ’s about to go down. Jinyoung placed a quick kiss on Mark’s cheek, “You always touch me when we , so now-“
 
“Oh, my God. NO.” 
 
“-you can’t!” Jinyoung cheered with so much enthusiasm that Mark just wants to bury his face into something and suffocates himself. The Vice Captain was having way too much fun. 
 
“Sweetheart, have you drink before I came home?”
 
“Nope.”
 
“Then why - okay, what are you doing now?” 
 
Mark watched helplessly as Jinyoung removed himself from his lap, revealing Mark’s full hard-on. It that he couldn’t do anything about it since his ing hands are cuffed above his head and to a ing pole that Jinyoung had put there probably for this sole reason. 
 
And then, Jinyoung starts stripping on his own. Mark titled his head, utterly confused. “Baby, what are you doing?” 
 
With a devilish smile, Jinyoung said cutely, “I’m going to e in front of you.” 
 
“Oh, ing hell,” Mark groaned. 
 
 
 
*
*
*
 
 
 
Leaning against Jaebum’s, Mark’s, car, the newly official couple awkwardly trying to bid each other “goodbyes.” Except Jaebum didn’t want to go, so the whole situation just got more complicated. Like it wasn’t complicating enough when Jaebum just won’t stop kissing Youngjae while the doctor still struggling to have a talk. 
 
“OKAY! NO MORE!” Youngjae firmly puts his hands on top of Jaebum’s chest and pushing at it, stopping a very needy Jaebum.
 
“But we haven’t seen each other all day!” Jaebum whined, still using his strength to get what he wants: Youngjae’s lips. 
 
“We literally just saw each other at lunch, though???” Youngjae protested, dodging Jaebum’s eager lips, but fails and got kissed instead. Not that he was complaining, but they needed to talk. 
 
“Yeah, but I couldn’t kiss you,” Jaebum leaned in for another kiss. 
 
“Jesus Christ, how much do you kiss in a day?” 
 
“Not much,” Jaebum smiled, “just you that it’s a lot.” 
 
Blushing, Youngjae turns his face away, mumbling, “what are you talking about…”
 
Jaebum kissed Youngjae’s exposing cheek, “you don’t want to kiss me?” 
 
“It’s not like that…” The doctor shyly said, “I just thought we could talk for a bit…”  
 
Studying his boyfriend’s face for a while, Jaebum pulled back a little, “okay, what you want to talk about?” 
 
Rolling his eyes, Youngjae sighed, “ugh, forget it, this isn’t…” 
 
“I’m sorry… I’m I too forward? Did you not like it? I’ll stop,” the agent’s eyes soften with worry that he might have upset the doctor, fearing it’ll ruining their just-established relationship. 
 
“No, it’s not that… I… I l-like it,” Youngjae said, timid and small. “I l-l-like it when you kisses m-me…” His voice trailed off into a soft mutter under his breath. He covered his burning face with his hands, totally embarrassed. 
 
The corners of Jaebum’s lips strike a charming smile, “you’re so cute. Don’t cover it,” Jaebum said as he pried Youngjae’s hands away, displaying an adorable face painted in scarlet. The agent leaned in and kissed the top of the doctor’s nose. 
 
“Stop embarrassing me,” Youngjae whined. 
 
“But you’re so cute, Jae-ah~” 
 
Groaning, Youngjae pushed his boyfriend off of himself, “it’s cold. I’m going in. Thanks for tonight.” 
 
“Awe, you’re leaving me? How could you? Don’t you love me?” Jaebum faked a heartbroken face. 
 
Youngjae ain’t buying his bull anymore. “Thanks for dinner, Jaebum. You can leave now.”
 
“It wasn’t even a date. More like a friends hang-out or some .”
 
“I felt bad for Jinyoung, okay?”
 
“If it wasn’t for you, I would have never let Jinyoung crash our date like that.”
 
“Whatever, Jaebum.”
 
“I’m just saying. It was supposed to be our night, not Jinyoung-gets-to-sit-with-us night.”
 
“Fine. I’ll make up for it. Let’s go.”
 
“Where?”
 
“In,” Youngjae stated as a-matter-of-fact, “where else?”
 
Blinking slowly, Jaebum’s jaw slacked open. He wasn't expecting this. But then again, Youngjae always does that surprises the out of him. 
 
Wait, ‘in’ as in inside your place?”
 
“Yes, Jaebum. We are standing outside my place, aren’t we?”  
 
The Captain looked at Youngjae suspiciously, “you’re not planning on straggling me once we’re inside, right?” 
 
“No, what the hell, why-“
 
“‘Cause there’s no way the Choi Youngjae is inviting me to his place right now… We’re not, quote unquote from Doctor Choi, at that level in the relationship,” Jaebum said in a mocking tone. 
 
“Seriously, do you want-“
 
“Like I’m flatter and all. I heard from Jinyoung that you live in this luxurious penthouse alone, and-“
 
Jaebum words were cut short as soon as Youngjae puts his lips against Jaebum’s quivering ones. “Option one, you can come in and warm yourself up. Option two, you can get in this car right now and drive home. Option three, you can stand here in the cold and watch me making my way inside,” Youngjae said softly against Jaebum’s lips, “your choice, babe.” 
 
Shivering not because of the cold, the corner of Jaebum’s mouth twitches upwards, “well, if you insist, I’ll go with option one.” 
 
“Good,” Youngjae flashed a small smile, “I was hoping you’ll choose that. Let me hold your hand.” 
 
The agent wasted no time lacing his fingers together with his lover. Youngjae took that as cue to lead the way. They went up in a private elevator that only Youngjae had the keys to. Stepping out, a huge steel door greeted them at the end of the hall. The doctor punched in the password, didn’t mind if Jaebum could see it. Jaebum didn’t, though; he turned away, respecting Youngjae’s privacy. 
 
“Wow…” Jaebum started looking around as soon as they were inside, “impressive.” 
 
“Jinyoung picked it out for me,” Youngjae nodded in agreement. “Have a seat, I’ll go make you something to drink.” 
 
Nodding, Jaebum lets Youngjae wanders off into the kitchen. The agent took off his coat and placed it on the couch as he took a seat next to it. If there was one thing that Jaebum noticed, the whole entire place was drowning in Youngjae’s scent and it’s quite overwhelming. Looking around the place, it was pretty empty. No pictures. No decorations. If there was a photo of how the penthouse originally looked before the move-in, Jaebum was sure he'd probably wouldn’t be able to tell the difference. Everything was in order and still as they were. The only distinctive thing is the fragrance of Youngjae floating around. Otherwise, nothing's personally belonged to the doctor at all. 
 
Jaebum decided he’ll take a lot of pictures of them together. 
 
Youngjae came back with two mugs occupied his hands. One was hot chocolate, the other was warm milk with a little of coffee creamer. The doctor handed the milk to the agent who raised an eyebrow. 
 
“Really? Milk?” Jaebum had to admit it smells really god, though. 
 
“It’s pretty late and milk is good for you,” Youngjae informed. “It has a lot of calcium, which is good for the bones and teeth, and it also contains quite an amount of Vitamin B-12, which helps in making healthy blood cells and energizes-“
 
“Thank you, love,” Jaebum chuckled, “I’m glad you’re worried about me.” 
 
Sitting down next to Jaebum, Youngjae took a sip of his hot chocolate. “Don’t be stupid, of course, I’m worried. I haven’t seen you for three weeks and you look like something ate you alive.” 
 
“Your hatred ate me alive, Jae-ah,” Jaebum said, “save me.” 
 
“Already did. I don’t hate you now, do I?” 
 
Jaebum beamed, “you’re so sweet now! I feel so loved~” 
 
“Whatever,” Youngjae rolled his eyes, secretly feeling giddy, because yes, he wants to be sweet to Jaebum. He wants to give Jaebum the love that the agent deserves. And plus, Youngjae is a passionate and caring lover. He might not know it clearly himself, but Youngjae is a good boyfriend. He’s talented and flexible to anything. 
 
“Thank you!” Jaebum kissed Youngjae’s cheek. 
 
The doctor cracked a tiny smile. The smile didn’t go unnoticed by Jaebum. “I love you," Jaebum said.
 
And there goes the rest of Youngjae’s control of his face. Jaebum witnessed his boyfriend’s face went from pale to deep red in a matter of a mere second. Jaebum becomes fascinated with the sight of how red Youngjae’s face is. The doctor was blushing so much that the blush traveled down his neck and up to the tip of his ears. Youngjae knows Jaebum is staring, so it doesn’t help his will to control the situation; it’s only making Youngjae falls deeper into the pit of embarrassment. 
 
Jaebum placed his mug down on the large coffee table that’s positioned in front, in the middle, of the couches. He leaned closer into Youngjae’s personal space, one hand reached up to take Youngjae’s mug away, placing it on the table next to his. Because the flushing of Youngjae’s smooth slender neck was so tempting, Jaebum didn’t even think twice as he puts his lips against the burning skin. Youngjae yelped in surprise. 
 
“W-what are-are you-“
 
Youngjae was gently pushed down onto his back, Jaebum hovering above him. The agent pushed a knee in between the doctor’s legs. Youngjae was shaking too much to be able to stop Jaebum from planting butterfly kisses down his neck from his jawline. This is just like that one time when Jaebum was drunk. Except this is so much gentler and the feelings are mutual between the two. 
 
“Um, Jaebum… What are you do-doing?”Youngjae managed to croaked out, desperately trying to suppress a moan as Jaebum’s sinful knee inches up in the space between his legs whenever the agent leaned in to taste the skin of Youngjae’s neck. 
 
“What do you want me to do?” Jaebum’s breath ghost over Youngjae’s flushed neck was enough to make the doctor’s entire body react violently. 
 
“Wh-what are you talk-talking about…” Youngjae bit down on his lower lip. 
 
God, Youngjae,” Jaebum growled lowly in his throat, “when was the last time you got laid?”
 
Turning his face shyly, Youngjae replied in a small voice, “um… I’m-I’m n-not sure… ye-years ago?” 
 
Smirking, Jaebum leaned up and looked at Youngjae thoughtfully, “and the last time you’ve touched yourself?” 
 
Avoiding Jaebum’s fierce gaze, Youngjae gulped, timidly and obediently answered, “I…. I… Uh, um, I-I ha-haven’t… I was too b-busy…” Youngjae doesn’t know why he’s being so honest, confessing everything like a good boy he is. 
 
“No wonder you’re so ing sensitive,” Jaebum said, voice low and husky, eyes shone with a predacious glint. He’s so right now that it’s awfully hard to control himself. “I barely did anything and you’re already trembling. . You look so ing beautiful, Youngjae-ah.” Part of Jaebum still couldn’t believe that he’s actually seeing and doing this. Underneath him lies a shaking Youngjae with flushed face and neck and wide eyes with blown pupils, and it’s just tugging on every strings of desire Jaebum has. 
 
“Jaebum?”
 
“Hmmm?” 
 
Youngjae hesitated, squirming a bit under Jaebum’s intense stare, “wou-would you like to sta-stay for the-the night? It-it’s pretty la-late.” After that suggestion, Youngjae hid his face under his hands.
 
Oh, where are your manners, Choi Youngjae?” Jaebum smirked, mission accomplished, Jaebum thought, “aren’t we moving a bit too fast, baby?” 
 
“I-I mean you don’t ha-have to if-if you don’t want to.” 
 
“You haven’t said a sentence without stuttering,” Jaebum pointed out. “Are you that nervous? You know, I won’t do anything to you without your consent, so you can relax, Youngjae-ah. I’m not here to take advantage of your cuteness. Although, I would very like to corrupt you right now, but we can take things slow.” 
 
“It’s n-not like-like that… I’m just… I’m j-just… I’m fi-fine.” 
 
“Then why are you avoiding my eyes this whole time?”
 
“Be-because I don’t like loo-looking in-into people’s e-eyes,” Youngjae lied.
 
Jaebum smiled knowingly, “okay, whatever you say. So, I’ll stay for the night, I guess. What are we doing?” The agent gently removed the doctor’s hands from his burning face. 
 
“Um, w-we, uh, we could s-sleep?” Youngjae finally looked at Jaebum in the eyes. 
 
“Oh, really?” Jaebum intentionally pushes his knee up against Youngjae’s crotch. “Are you sure? I don’t want you taking advantage of me in the middle of my sleep.” 
 
With the sudden friction, Youngjae wasn’t fast enough to stop the loud moan that escaped through his parted lips. Jaebum swallowed hard, trying to hold himself together and not break down at the gorgeous sight exposing in front of his very own eyes. 
 
“You’re s-so m-mean,” Youngjae breathed out, eyes dark and body shaking with want. “I jus-just wa-want to sleep…” 
 
Jaebum is loving the effects he’s having on Youngjae. In a soft and sweet voice, Jaebum said, “okay, we’ll do that. We’ll sleep."
 
“O-okay, um, my-my room is dow-down the hall th-that way,” Youngjae managed to squeak out the directions while Jaebum went back to kissing his neck. Jaebum was merciless. This time wasn’t just kisses. The agent had the audacity to graze his teeth over the delicious skin and bites down hard enough to leave a mark that’ll probably is going to last for days. Youngjae was helpless. “Jae-J-Jaebum…” 
 
“All right,” Jaebum reluctantly removed himself from pinning Youngjae down on the couch. “Let’s go sleep.”
 
Youngjae finally let out an even breathe as Jaebum’s weight was lifted off of him. The doctor got up from the couch and attempted to stand up. But his knees were wobbling so much that he fell over. Good thing Jaebum catches him on time. 
 
The agent laughed, “here, I got you.” Jaebum slipped an arm under Youngjae’s legs while the other one securely support Youngjae’s torso; he lifted Youngjae up in bridal style. The doctor shyly wrapped his arms around Jaebum’s neck and buried his, still flushing, face to the crook of his boyfriend’s neck. 
 
Jaebum carried Youngjae to the latter’s room. Jaebum thought he loved the smell of Youngjae that lingers in the living room, well, now Jaebum definitely loves the smell of Youngjae room above all. The sweet scent of Youngjae hits Jaebum’s keen nose and oh, God, he just wants to stay in this room forever. 
 
Placing Youngjae down on the big master bed, Jaebum stared at the angel that’s laying and waiting on the plain fluffy bed. His heart wrenched painfully. What has he done to deserve this
 
“Aren’t you go-going to…” Youngjae looked up expectantly at Jaebum.
 
“Of course,” flashing Youngjae a soft smile, Jaebum climbed into bed next to Youngjae. “Are we really going to sleep?” 
 
“Y-yeah,” Youngjae said, extremely shy.
 
Jaebum bursted out laughing, “okay. Whatever you want, sunshine.” 
 
“S-stop teasing m-me,” Youngja pouted. 
 
Kissing Youngjae’s pouty lips, Jaebum grinned, “good night, baby.” 
 
The two positioned themselves warmly in each other arms. Jaebum wasn’t ashamed now to trap Youngjae’s small frame against his strong and sturdy one. Holding Youngjae close, Jaebum placed a kiss on top Youngjae’s crown. “I see that you’ve calm down now. That’s good. Or else I don’t know what I’ll do with your excited and sensitive  pressing up against me.” 
 
Slapping Jaebum’s chest, Youngjae groaned annoyingly, “good night, Im Jaebum.”
 
Laughing again, Jaebum nodded his head, “okay, okay, okay, sweet dreams, darling.” 
 
“Jaebum?”
 
“Hmmm…?” Jaebum didn’t know how tired he was until Youngjae’s scent took him into a relaxation state. And now his head is light and his eyes just want to shut. 
 
“I love you,” Youngjae softly said, barely above a whisper. 
 
Even in the stage of half-asleep, half-awake, Jaebum still smiled and responded with, “I love you, too.”