Jealousy Grew

A Glued Friendship

Jessica's P.O.V

I glared at Donghae for a bit longer. He is such a jerk! I mean, why does he have to be like that! Why am I still glaring at him? Am I even glaring at him? Hold up... wait...

"Jessica, you okay? You're still looking at Donghae," Taeyeon said worriedly.

"More like staring," Yuri smirked. I stopped and shook my head. Curse myself.

"No! No, no, NO! I would never fall in love like Donghae!" I shook my head and hands. Why am I feeling so nervous all of the sudden.

"Donghae seems nice," Yoona said, looking at Donghae. I felt a little jealousy in my heart. Why am I feeling like this?

"You too?" Taeyeon asked.

"What?" Yoona looked at Taeyeon. Yuri chuckled.

"Of all the boys, who do you like the most, Jessica? Donghae?" Yuri grinned. I slapped at her frowning. Did I really love him? Or was it just a coincidence?

"I dunno. How 'bout you, Yuri? Heechul looks like he's having an eye on you!" I smiled. Yuri turned a bit red, and shook her head quickly.

"No, I don't!" Yuri protested, frantically waving her hands. I laughed and continued to like at Donghae. He seemed so dreamy, how his hair flew, how he kicked the ball, how he--

*Ringggg~*  the bell rang. I sighed and gathered my things.

"Well, see you guys soon," I smiled, and rushed to class. I had to go to Drama Theaters first. I wondered if Yuri, Taeyeon, or even Yoona had the same class as me. I turned and saw Yuri and Yoona going to another direction. I watched Taeyeon as she headed towards the opposite building of me. Taeyeon spotted me and gave me a small gave. I gave her a grin and waved back. I hope that I know at least one person in my Drama Theaters class. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Ryeowook's P.O.V.

Darn it! I had Drama Theaters first with Heechul. I hated Drama Theaters. I always flunk in this class. Heechul happily bounced along me.

"You're never this happy with Donghae is around," I pointed. Heechul stopped bouncing and looked at me.

"It's because he's so... so.... cold. If he saw me bouncing, then I'd be in sooo much trouble!" Heechul explained. I sighed and continued to find our class. 

"Room 2B... 2B.... DARN IT! WHERE IS 2B?!?!" I shouted. Then, Heechul and I bumped to two VERY clumsy girls. I fell on my while the girl who bumped into me fell on top of me. Luckily, our lips didn't touch.

"S-Sorry!" the girl stammered. I recognized that the girl who fell on me was Yoona. I looked at Heechul, and the girl who fell on Heechul was Yuri. Yuri quickly got up, bowing and apologizing.

"Sorry!" Yuri said in a small voice. Heechul just dusted of the dirt and gave her a smile. Yoona looked at me right into the eyes. I felt... strange. I quickly got out of her gaze and asked her a question.

"Do you know where room 2B is?" I asked. Yoona nodded, and pointed towards a building that had a "B" sign.

"This is Building C. Your building is to the left of ours," Yoona explained. I rolled my eyes and smacked my head. Wow Ryeowook! 

"Oops, sorry! Well, thanks!" I shouted, dragging Heechul out of the building. We finally arrived and I only recognized one girl in that class: Jessica. We were really good friends when we were young. I fell in love with her last year and confessed, but she rejected me. Now, I'm afraid that she'll try to avoid me. I met Jessica's eyes, and she turned pale. I guess she was as shock as I was. Heechul saw me looking at Jessica, and he laughed.

"Maybe this is reason why it's called a 'Drama' Club! Get it? You'll probably create a drama here because of her?" Heechul laughed. I didn't give him any smile.

"You're so bad at jokes," I replied. I walked over to Jessica slowly. I was nervous, and I could here Heechul saying, "Aish! Nobody understands my jokes..." I gave Jessica a small smile when I arrived in front of her. She didn't move at all.

"Um, hey Jessica. Guess we're in the same-"

"Don't get in my way," she snapped and turned around. I was shocked about her attitude. She walked away behind the curtains, leaving me alone with Heechul. I'm not afraid of getting my grades low in this class-- I'm afraid of breaking my friendship with Jessica in this class.