Silence

A Glued Friendship

Heechul's P.O.V

Yuri avoided me today. Actually she avoided me the whole day. Even in Cooking Class, she avoided me. I was just quiet, not saying anything. When I was putting my books away in my locker, I saw a girl dropping a ton of books. I closed my locker quickly and went to help the girl. As I picked up her book, I noticed that they were all about cooking. Why on earth would she need this much book? I thought to myself. After I was done, I handed the books to the girl.

"Thanks," she said quietly, getting the last of her books.

"No problem--" I stopped. My eyes couldn't believe it. The girl who dropped those books was the girl who avoided me. Or at least, tried to avoid me.

"Yuri," I said softly. Yuri looked up, shocked to see who I was.

"H-Heechul!" Yuri stammered. She turned around, but I grabbed her wrist.

"Don't go... please?" I asked. She faced me, meeting my eyes. Those eyes twinkled so brightly. She bit her lower lips. 

"I need to go to next class," she said quietly.

"Oh good! What's your next class?" I asked, feeling a little bit happier.

"Art. How about you?" she asked. Now we're starting a conversation!

"Me too! Let's go!" I said, pushing her towards Art Class. When we arrived, class was already starting.

"You must be Yuri and Heechul, yes? I'm Mrs. Kim, and I'll be your art teacher. Please take a seat behind the back," Mrs. Kim ordered us. We nodded and sat on our seat. The teacher taught us the basic of art. Like shapes, and how to draw 2D objects. My eyes constantly looked at Yuri's drawing. She was drawing a picture of a flower.

"Nice," I smiled at her. She blushed.

"I-It's nothing. How about you? What are you drawing?" she asked. 

"Your food from... the gym," I said. I know it was complicated, but I tried my best! They turned our ugly, though. -.-''

"You'd really draw those?" she asked, her eyes twinkling. I nodded. It was my turn to blush. 

"Thanks," she whispered, continuing to draw. I smiled. I knew Yuri wouldn't be avoiding me all day! She's those type of girls who can be forgiven or forgive others so easily. Who knew I was wrong.

Yuri's P.O.V.

I felt awkward being next to Heechul. I mean, it's okay, but yeah. I mean, he half-confessed yesterday, and he's acting like it has no meanings! But... I like him, too. He's nice, he eats all my food, and he's pretty cute.

"Heechul?" I called him while I was coloring.

"Hm?" Heechul asked, focusing on his drawing.

"I.." I stopped. What was I doing? Heechul's eyes widened and smiled.

"Yeah?" he asked, still smiling. I could tell he knew what was coming from me. I cleared my throat.

"I.....I...I.." I couldn't speak. I was too nervous. But I could see Heechul itching for those three words.

"Yup, Yuri?" he teased. I turned red. Luckily, the bell rang. I quickly grabbed my stuff and went out. I could hear Heechul groan a bit. I bit my lower lips. Sorry, Heechul! It's just so... soo hard to confess! I thought in my head, glancing at him. He was packing his stuff quickly to catch up with me. Oh no! Not gonna happen! I thought, running away to my locker. Once I arrived, I quickly got ready for my next class- Dancing. Putting my art supplies away and bringing a bag of comfortable clothes, I could see Heechul coming nearer and nearer. I gulped. Finally, I was done putting my things away and ran to next class. When I arrived, I saw no other than Yoona and Donghae. I smiled at them. They were talking and smiling together. How cute! I squealed in my head. I went to change into my comfortable clothes and approached to Yoona and Donghae.

"Hey Yuri! Glad you're in my class!" Yoona smiled. Donghae gave me a small smile. I guess he was upset that I came by because they were having so much chitchatting. But I wanted to chat, too! ^^

"Me too! Hey Donghae!" I smiled at him. He waved, running to the corner of the room.

"What's up with him?" I asked. Yoona shrugged.

"Er, not sure," Yoona said. Then, she turned to me as we went to sit down. I noticed Donghae was behind us, but Yoona didn't notice at all.

"I'm going on a date with Ryeowook!" she smiled widely. My smile turned to a frown. What? I thought it was Yoonhae! I don't know where I got that name. I guess it just popped out of my head!

"A date? With Ryeowook?" I asked.

"Yeah! I'm going to get ice cream with him and stroll around the park with him," Yoona smiled. I looked at Yoona directly in her eyes. I could see that she was upset, but she was just acting as if she liked the idea. I glanced at Donghae. Now, he was really mad. He was pouting, glaring, and crossing his arms. 

"Im Yoona," he spoke. Yoona jumped and turned to Donghae. She was shocked.

"D-"

"Don't speak to be! How could you? You told me that you were busy and you're actually hanging out with Ryeowook? You shouldn't lie," Donghae spoke. I bit my lower lips. Poor Yoonhae, I thought. I made up my mind that if I'm talking about Yoona and Donghae, I'll say Yoonhae. Yoona frowned.

"I didn't lie! I spoke the truth! I was busy!" Yoona protested. I stepped back a little. Woah. I saw Heechul coming to this class. I bit my lower lips harder. Darn it! Why is he here? I thought. He was about to sit next to me, until he saw Yoona and Donghae. He got up, waving his hands around Yoona and Donghae.

"Woah! I sense many negative energy around here! Why are there--"

"SHUSH HEECHUL!!" Yoona and Donghae shouted at the same time. I avoided Heechul while he was making more jokes. I wonder what would happen next...