Food Fight!

A Glued Friendship

Yuri's P.O.V

I was just cooking in the school's kitchen, making soup. I just wanted to try this new recipe that the teacher gave me. The picture even looked good, too! I was going to go out, get some more supplies. They were just in the school's kitchen, anyways. I went out, but when I opened the door....

"Hey Yuri," a familiar figure and voice said. I looked to my side, and saw Heechul there.

"Oh, Heechul! I'm kind of busy, so--" I turned around, but he grabbed my wrist. I sighed.

"You want to try my food, right? Well, I need to get some supplies, so be right back," I said, going to the kitchen. My heart was beating so fast. Sure, I knew why, but I didn't want to admit it. Until he fully confessed to me. Once I arrived at the school's kitchen, I collected some supplies that I needed. Just then, I felt something hit my on the side of my head. Confused, I touched it. I widened my eyes. It was red. Was I bleeding? I touched it again, except this time, I felt something round. I picked it up, and found out that it was a tomato. I wonder who--

"YA! Kwon Yuri! You didn't let me finish!" Heechul shouted, holding a tomato. I glared at him. I should've known! 

"Heechul," I whispered under my breath, gritting my teeth. He widened his eyes, and before you knew it, I was throwing him a tomato. He dodged it, and pointed at me, smiling.

"Oh, ho, ho! You're trying to hit me, right?" He grinned. Before he was about to take another step, I quickly ran to him, and slammed a pie at his face. He stood there, shocked. Then, he raised a hand and wiped some pie of his eyes and ate it. I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Mm, apple pie," Heechul said, all happy. Angrily, I kept throwing random food at him. Soon, he was cornered with food covering him. I wasn't done with him. I mean, sure I should be done with him because I threw him a pie, but I was out of control. I have a really bad temper.

"REVENGE!" I shouted. I was about to throw a pie at him, but then he switched places with me. Now, I was cornered, with no pie. He stole my pie. NOOO!!! MY PIE!!! I thought. I was trying to reach for my pie, but then he nailed me down onto the ground.

"I think I have a scratch," Heechul said, touching his chest. I rolled my eyes. It's just a scratch, I thought. 

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, glaring at him.

"Heal it," he said.

"How can I heal it? I'm a cook, not a doctor!" I shouted at him. He shushed me, placing his finger on my lips.

"Shhh! You're so loud! I know the cure. All you have to do is kiss me," Heechul said, winking. 

Heechul's P.O.V

I was silent. I told her to kiss me. That wasn't even part of the plan! Those words just came out. I saw Yuri, shocked and pale.

"M-Mwoh?" Yuri stammered. I cleared my throat, nervous.

"I said kiss me," I said, smiling. Those acting class really did the trick! Yuri turned even whiter, shocked what I was saying. I decided to lean towards her. I kept leaning, closing my eyes softly. Yuri closed her eyes quickly, scared of what would happen probably. I leaned closer. I'm going to kiss her. No matter what! I thought. My lips crashed onto her soft, jelly-like lips. While I kissed her, I kept asking myself, What's going to be the result? The kiss was smooth and relaxing. She responded to my kiss, which I was happy about. Our tongues played around a little. But then, I pulled back. She whimpered, begging for more of my kiss. I smirked.

"Saranghae, Kwon Yuri," I whispered.

"Saranghae, Kim Heechul," she whispered back. We kissed a bit more, until my phone rang. Yuri sighed and I groaned, picking up the phone. It was Donghae. 

"YA! MWOH?!" I shouted angrily.

"Did you see Yoong?" Donghae asked nervously.

"Why would I want to see her?" I asked, annoyed.

"Did you see Yoona? I can't find her," Donghae said, panicking. I sighed.

"Hold up," I said, turning to Yuri.

"Do you know where Yoona went?" I asked. Yuri's eyes widened.

"I... I don't know. We had an argument. Taeyeon was first to leave, and then it was me. I'm not sure about Jessica or Yoona, though," Yuri asked, biting her lips.

"Yuri doesn't know, either," I replied to Donghae.

"If you see her, tell me," Donghae said sternly. I sighed, and said, "Okay," and hung up. 

"Now, where were we?" I asked, grinning.

"YA! You sounded weird when you said that. Remember, I gave cooking to do," Yuri said, pushing me and going away.

"W-Wait! I thought I confessed to you!" I stammered, catching up with Yuri. Yuri shot me a deadly glare. All of the sudden, my heart dropped. I felt emptied. Then, she giggled. I stared at her strangely. What's up with her? Suddenly, she burst out, laughing and tearing up like crazy.

"Oh, Heechul! You're so gullible!" she said, wiping her tears. Then, she started to sob.

"What now?" I asked, feeling a bit hurt. She suddenly hugged me tightly. I was shocked. I just stood their, wondering what was going on with her mind.

"Heechul-ah.... I felt so... so happy when you fully confessed to me. I never felt anything like this. I love you, Heechul. Please stay with me," Yuri cried, hugging me tighter. My arms slowly reached to hug her, pulling her closer to me. 

"I'm not even planning to leave you," I whispered, smiling at her. We were like this for a moment, Yuri tearing up, and me, hugging her with all my heart. Because I care for her.