Good-Bye

A Glued Friendship

Donghae's P.O.V

"YOONA! YOONA!" I shouted, calling her name everywhere. Where is she? Why would she leave? I didn't even tell her my feelings yet! And now, she's going to leave.

"YOONA! YOONA! IM YOONA WHERE ARE YOU!?" I shouted, cupping my hands around my mouth to make the sound louder. There was no reply. Suddenly, the cloud hovered over me, turning darker and darker by the minute. Soon, it'll rain, and I'll be called to go back inside my dorm.

"Why me?" I muttered to myself. Why did I have to suffer? Why did I have to lose Yoona? Why did it have to be me?

"Im Yoona.... Oh, Yoona.... wherever you are, I just want to say three words to you. Just three words! Can't you just come to me and listen to those three words?" I cried, shouting at the skies. Suddenly, I saw an image up there. I blinked a couple of times, rubbing my eyes. Only an illusion, I thought sadly. I ran while it started to sprinkle. The rains stung on my skin, but I kept running.

"YOONA! IM YOONA!" I called. I even asked some people if they seen her. Nobody did. Not even one person. I bit my lower lips.

"AISH! WHERE CAN YOU BE IN THIS WORLD?!" I shouted. I kept running, even though I was already exhausted. I kept running, trying to find her. Just then, I slowed down, but I pushed myself to the limits. I was panting really hard. Just then, I out. I couldn't believe it. I fainted. Well, I'm going to faint. But I fainted when I needed to do something really important. A young teenage girl approached in front of me, but my visions were blurry. I realized who it was, even though I couldn't see her very well.

"Yoona..." I whispered, then I collapsed. 

I woke up in a familiar room. I got up, my head dizzy. I always arrived at this room when I had an injury while I played soccer.

"The nurse's office?" I said. The nurse arrived, taking my temperature.

"Good, you're not sick. You just got dizzy. How many times did I have to say not to overtrain yourself?" the nurse asked me, shaking her head. I gulped.

"Who brought me here?" I asked quickly.

"A young girl," the nurse said plainly, looking away. I stared at her. Can't the nurse describe Yoona?

"How did she look like?" I asked, stammering a bit. The nurse bit her lower lips lightly.

"I may not say that. I made a promise to the girl that her name or her look won't be spoken of," the nurse said sadly, walking away. Now I was sure that it was Yoona.

"Can I--" I yelped in pain when I began to walk. I must've overtrained myself. The nurse quickly rushed to me, helping me out.

"Donghae, please rest. That's all you need right now," the nurse said sternly. I shook my head.

"No, I need to find her," I replied, getting up, limping. When I touched the doorknob, I turned to the nurse.

"Do you know which direction she went?" I asked. The nurse nodded.

"She was heading towards the office," the nurse spoke, but then quickly covered .

"Don't tell her I said such a thing," she snapped, going back to her duties. I nodded, jogging towards the office. When I arrived at the office, Yoona wasn't there. It's either I'm here early, Yoona left already, or the nurse tricked me.

"Um, Miss Tan? Have you seen a girl with long black hair and--"

"Im Yoona? Yes, I've seen her. She went to the front gate," Miss Tan replied plainly. I bowed to Miss Tan, thanking her as I headed towards the bus station. I'm not too late! I can make it!

Yoona's P.O.V

I saw Donghae on the ground while I was on my way to the office to sign out. I ran to him, wondering what happened to him. 

"Yoona...?" he whispered, and then fainted. I gasped. I should at least take him to the nurse and then go to America. Yup, that's where I'm heading. America. I took some english classes, and I was pretty good at it. Not perfect, but pretty good. I dragged Donghae to the nurse. Boy, was he heavy! When I arrived at the nurse, I dropped him lightly on the bed.

"Will he be okay?" I asked, worriedly. The nurse nodded, smiling at me.

"Donghae has been here many times, so you don't need to worry that he would be scared when he wakes up," the nurse replied. I sighed in relief.

"Bye Donghae," I said, kissing him on the forehead. I turned around to head to the door, but then I turned around to the nurse.

"Please, whatever Donghae does to you, do not tell him that it was me, Im Yoona, who took him here. I don't want to see him," I noted the nurse. The nurse was shocked at first, but then nodded.

"Yes Yoona," she said, smiling back. I gave her a smile, and left to the office. I checked out at the office, but then looked at Miss Tan. She seemed... upset?

"Miss Tan, what's wrong?" I asked her. She sniffed, wiping her tears.

"It's just that nobody in this academy has ever signed out of this school," Miss Tan cried, "You're the first. I'm going to miss you, Yoona." I smiled lightly at her. Yuri was wrong for me to avoid Miss Tan. I should've been her friend or something like that.

"I'm sorry, but I need to go," I said, waving. I headed towards the front gate, waiting for my driver to arrive. Rain started to pour down as I tried to cover myself with a suitcase. My driver arrived, but just then--

"IM YOONA!" an angry, yet manly, voice called out my name. I turned around, shocked to see who it was.

"D-Donghae!" I stammered. Why was he here? I thought he was resting in bed. He stomped as I he came up to me. 

"Why?" he asked, his eyes relaxing. I gave my driver my suitcase.

"I have to. It's the best for all of us," I replied, looking away from his gaze. He turned my head so that I can face him directly.

"How is it the best for all of us? I'm dying right now! I've been dying when I heard you left!" Donghae shouted at me. I bit my lower lips, holding back my tears.

"Maybe you're dying, but I'm dying just being there!" I snapped, glaring at him.

"I can't let you go that easily, Yoona! I need you in my life!" Donghae said, shutting his eyes tightly. I took a deep breath. I had to end this now before I'm convinced to stay here.

"Well I don't need you in my life! In fact, I never wanted you to stay with me! I wanted to avoid you! You're the one who just ruined my life when I came here!" I barked, my heart aching in pain. Donghae froze, and then glared at me.

"Lies," he whispered, clenching his fist.

"It's not a lie, Donghae!" I lied. 

"Im Yoona, you are a terrible liar. Just say it! Just say that you need me in your life!" Donghae said coldly. I was losing.

"Why would I have to say that? I just said I don't need you!" I shouted, pushing him away from me.

"Then let me say this to you, Yoona. I love you!" Donghae confessed. I stood there, dumbfounded. He said what?

"Mwoh?" I asked.

"Aish! I said I love you! Saranghae, Yoona! Don't you know what those three words mean? I. Love. You!" Donghae yelled. I turned away, opening the door.

"But I don't," I muttered coldly, hoping into the car. 

"Start driving," I told the driver, "and step on it." The driver nodded, and started to start the car. The car moved on, while Donghae tried to catch up with us. I could hear him through the window. He kept banging on my window.

"YA! IM YOONA! OPEN THE WINDOW! I WASN'T FINISHED WITH YOU! YOONA! YOONA! I NEED YOU! SARANGHAE! YA! YOONA--" before he could say anymore, we were already far away from him. I started to cry. Mianhae, Donghae. I love you too...