Ten Years Later...

A Glued Friendship

10 Years Later...

Leeteuk became a teacher at Arts N' Music academy. He became the dance instructor. Taeyeon became an athlete, winning bronze or silver medals. Her goal were to reach a gold medal, but it never happened. Yuri became a professional cook and owner at a 5 star restaurant. Heechul became a kindergarden teacher. Strangely, he didn't really teach the kids any educational stuff. He taught them about different taste each food has, doodled on paper, and became the teacher-clown. Ryeowook became a famous soccer player, but he also composed and sang songs on his guitar. Jessica became the leader of a famous cheerleader, and she always cheered for Ryeowook. Donghae became an soccer player, too, but he was the captain of the soccer team. As for Yoona... nobody contacted her, nobody saw her, and nobody even talked about her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Yuri, who was busy cooking for the customers, had a phone call that year. She sighed deeply, ordering someone else to take her place. She picked up the phone, opening to speak.

"Yoboseyo?" Yuri answered.

"Yuri-ah!" a familiar voice greeted. Yuri gasped.

"Are you--"

"Yuri-ah! I'm coming! Please pick me up at the airport! See you soon!" the voice said, and hung up. Yuri trembled. She broke into small tears of happiness. She quickly grabbed her bag and was about to leave, but then she remembered something. She dialed a number, and waited for the phone to stop ringing.

"Hello?" answered a tired voice.

"Donghae, do me a favor, will you?" 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

A familiar girl appeared out of the crowd, smiling. She continued to find her friend. 

"Where is she?" she asked herself. She saw a sign that said, "IM YOONA!" That must be Yuri, Yoona thought, going up to the sign. Yoona noticed that the person who was carrying the sign was a bit taller. Wow, Yuri must've grew! Yoona thought, surprised. 

"Yuri-ah! You're so tall!" Yoona said, examining the person.

"Maybe it's because I'm not Yuri," the manly voice answered. Yoona gasped, realizing who it was.

"Donghae!" Yoona exclaimed, hugging him. Donghae blushed.

"Hey Yoong," Donghae smiled.

"I missed you!" Yoona said, hugging him tighter. Donghae hugged back, closing his eyes softly.

"I missed you, too," Donghae replied, taking of Yoona's sunglasses. Her doe-like eyes appeared before him, which made his heart leap a beat.

"My, you look prettier than ever," Donghae laughed, caressing her hair. Yoona blushed.

"O-oppa," Yoona began. Donghae's heart leaped another beat. She called me Oppa! Donghae thought excitedly. 

"Mianhae," Yoona continued, "I was a jerk back then. I... I just wanted to get away from everyone. I didn't get a chance to reply you, plus I never had to chance to listen to you properly. Mianhae, Oppa. Please forgive me." Yoona broke into tears, hugging Donghae even tighter before. Donghae stepped back, lifting her chin.

"I'll forgive you, but you must answer this for me," Donghae took a deep breath, "Saranghae, Im Yoona! Do you love me?" Yoona froze, and stared at Donghae's eyes. Do I love him? Yoona asked herself. She gulped, and then stared even deeper into Donghae's eyes. They started to lean forward slowly, and kissed passionately. Yoona pulled back gently, and smiled.

"Saranghae, Donghae oppa. I won't leave you ever again. I promise," Yoona said, as they kissed once more. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"LET'S GO!" Jessica shouted, cheering. Yoona was behind her, also cheering. They've found out that Yoona was becoming a cheerleader, just like Jessica. Jessica was cheering for Ryeowook, as Yoona was cheering for Donghae. Ryeowook kicked the ball all around, and then he was almost surrounded by the other team. Ryeowook quickly passed the ball to Donghae, who was right next to him. Donghae quickly ran to the goal, but then stopped as he saw Yoona cheering for him.

"GO DONGHAE OPPA! YOU CAN DO IT! COME ON! MAKE THE GOAL!" Yoona cheered, flipping and clapping. Donghae blushed, and lost control. He tripped on the grass, smudging his jersey. The crowd sighed, and sat down. Donghae got up slowly, and limped to the bench. Yoona quickly went over to him.

"Oppa, are you okay?" Yoona asked worriedly. Donghae blushed, but then had an idea.

"I'll be better if you kiss me," Donghae smirked. Yoona blushed, shaking her head.

"Oppa, are you crazy? There are crowds over here!" Yoona said, slapping Donghae playfully. Donghae laughed.

"Pwease?" Donghae baby-talked. Yoona laughed and gave him a quick peck. A kid saw them, and got up. 

"Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss," he chanted, pointing at Yoona and Donghae. Some of the adults and other kids noticed his yelling, and chanted with him too.

"KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS!" the crowd chanted, getting louder and louder. Yoona blushed, looking away. But then Donghae smiled, and wrapped his arms around Yoona's waist. He gave her a deep, passionate kiss. Yoona responded by kissing him back and wrapping her arms around Donghae's neck.

"Saranghae, Donghae," Yoona winked.

"Saranghae, Yoona," Donghae replied, kissing once more. From that day on, nobody could break their love. They were the perfect couple. They hung out with each other, supported each other, and rarely fought. So, everyone, and I mean everyone, lived happily and peacefully.