I Love You!

A Glued Friendship

Leeteuk's P.O.V

When class ended I went immediately to Taeyeon's locker. I waited there, holding my lunch. Where was she? I checked my watch to see if it was even lunch. Yup, it was! Students started to come out of the classroom and swarmed through the hallway. I leaned on a locker, sighing. Where was she? 

"Um, you're leaning on my locker," a girl-like voice said. I got up, turning around.

"So-" My heart started to feel all jumpy and happy, "TAEYEON!" I hugged her tightly until she was out of breath. I blushed, waiting for her to get ready.

"Nice act," Taeyeon winked. I frowned. What act?

"What act?" I asked.

"Remember? I'm your boyfriend for only 3 more days," Taeyeon smiled. I widened my eyes. 3 days only?! Wow, time flies by.

"I thought it was yesterday!" I exclaimed. 

"Nope. 3 more days!" she smiled. My heart sank when she smiled. Did she really want to get rid of me that much? Suddenly, another boy came to Taeyeon. He tapped on her shoulder, and Taeyeon quickly turned around, scared.

"Aish! Junsu! Don't scare me like that!" Taeyeon said, slapping his shoulder playfully. Junsu laughed, smiling at Taeyeon lovingly in the eyes. I bit my lips, clenching my fist. I guess I was jealous how close Junsu and Taeyeon were. While we were going to lunch, the whole time, Taeyeon practically ignored me. She was much happier with Junsu than me. Why? I thought to myself. Why were they so close? Why was she so happy with him? Does she like him more than me? No, I shook my head, She can't love him! I love her more than him! My heart started to feel a deadly pain. We sat down on a table, eating or lunch. This time, Taeyeon focused on me and Junsu.

"So, are girls more attracted to you? Or are they jealous that I'm your girlfriend?" Taeyeon smiled. That smile. That wonderful, beautiful smile. I'll only be seeing it in 3 days. Junsu spat out his drink, widening his eyes.

"G-Girlfriend?" he stammered. I smirked. He's shocked and jealous! I pulled Taeyeon closer to me.

"Yup, girlfriend. My girlfriend," I started to brag. I didn't want to be braggy, but what else could I do? Junsu stared at Taeyeon, who felt uncomfortable. 

"Yeah.... he's my boyfriend. Why?" Taeyeon asked. Junsu shook his head.

"I'm happy for you! I should've known that Leeteuk was your kind of type, not me,"  Junsu laughed quietly. Taeyeon frowned. She seemed to be upset. The next thing I knew, she got up and whispered to me, "We need to talk."

Taeyeon's P.O.V

"We need to talk," I whispered to Leeteuk's ear. He shivered and nodded. I turned to poor Junsu. I don't love him or anything, but I wanted Junsu and Leeteuk to be friends. It's clear that Leeteuk thinks that Junsu is really close to me. Like, ex-boyfriend kind of close. 

"Sorry, Junsu. I need to go. Bye!" I waved, giving him one of my warm smile. He smiled faintly at me. I went to the library, waiting for Leeteuk to follow me. He caught up and we entered the library together. Luckily, no one was there except for the librarian. We went to the farthest corner so that the librarian wouldn't know about our argument or anything.

"What are you doing?" I hissed at him. Leeteuk scoffed, avoiding my gaze.

"What am I doing? What are you doing? You're supposed to be my girlfriend!" he protested.

"Leeteuk! I'm your fake girlfriend! Remember that!" I snapped at him.

"Well, you could act like a real girlfriend!" he snapped back. He glared at me while I glared at him back.

"Junsu is my friend! Even though I'm your fake girlfriend, doesn't mean that I can't hang out with my friend!" I barked. 

"It was clear that Junsu likes you! He was trying to keep you away from me!" Leeteuk protested again.

"I don't care! He's still my old friend! You can't always keep me next to you! That makes me your slave!" I paused for a breath, "Anyways, I'm your slave right now. I don't even know why I decided to be your fake girlfriend." Leeteuk was speechless. His face darkened, as he clenched his fist.

"Do you even know why the reason I asked you to be my girlfriend for a week?" Leeteuk choked out.

"So I can be your slave? I can do your homework and stuff?" I glared. Leeteuk looked at me seriously. He stared at me directly in the eyes.

"Because I love you!" he said, quickly leaning towards me. He kissed me right on the lips. Right on my lips. I widened my eyes, shocked about what he was doing. What didn't know what to do. Should I kiss him back? Should I pull him away from me? What was this feeling? My heart was beating faster than usually, and I didn't even run! Everything was hot. Or was it just me? I pulled him back, staring him directly in the eyes. 

"But... I... don't love you!" I said, running away. Why was it so hard saying that? I didn't love him, did I? I can't love anyone. If I do, my heart would be crushed into a million pieces. Just like Mom, I thought. My parents had a divorce, and I remember Mom crying for months. My heart has no room for love. But it hurt. It hurt so much just saying that I didn't love him. For the whole school day, I avoided him. Luckily, nobody saw what we were doing. The last bell rang, and I went to my dorm immediately. Wherever I looked, I saw Leeteuk's face smiling at me. 

"UGH!" I shouted, pulling my hair. What was this feeling that kept bugging me?