Chop, chop...

A Glued Friendship

Yuri's P.O.V.

I started making in front of Heechul some delicious lunch. It was my treat. He makes me smile, anyways. This is how I would say "Thank you" to him. I started to stir as Heechul started to do something on a bunch of paper.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He looked up.

"Oh, I'm just doodling," he replied shortly. He went down to his work, busy scribbling. I took a peak while I poured the stirred liquid into the pan. I think it was Heechul oppa, that stickman. 

"Is that you?" I pointed to the stickman. He was alerted and he blushed, shoving his work away.

"A-ani..." he stuttered. I giggled quietly as I placed the pan in the oven. I set up the temperature and the time, sitting next to Heechul.

"So, what do you want to do now?" I asked him. He thought for a moment. Then, he took out his laptop.

"Let's see what's going on with the school," he smiled at me.

"How?" I asked him, tilting my head a little.

"Well, we go to the school's website and then they tell us the updates. Let's see the latest drama..." he said, clicking on some something. I was new to this stuff. I never was the kind of girl with the brains or anything. I just had to brains for cooking! :)

"Okay, this is what it says. 'The latest drama? Some folks saw that the new student, Im Yoona, was dating with the Kingka, Lee Donghae. They said that they were sharing food, and a few saw that they were kissing. What will happen between the Kingka and Yoona? Watch out for our next update.'" I was shocked. No, seriously. Yoona? She would never kiss Donghae. Why would they share food? Is Yoona making a move? Suddenly, through the door, I saw Yoona rushing away from something. I tried to call her, but she was fast. Then, a few minutes later, I saw Donghae. He was probably running off to catch Yoona. He stopped by our door, taking a breath.

"Did you see Yoona?" he asked me. 

"No, but did you see the school's website?" I asked him harshly. He shook his head wildly, and was about to run off. I grabbed him by his ear and pulled him to where Heechul was. 

"Show him, Heechul," I said angrily.

"But-"

"I said show him," I said boldly. Heechul showed Donghae the drama update. His eyes widened fearfully and shook his head.

"That's not even true!" he protested.

"Well, the school don't care if it's true or not, do they? They just want gossip. You're involved, and you're use to these, right?" I asked him. He nodded. He was always involved with some sort of drama.

"Well, Yoona isn't. She's never been into these drama. You just drove her into one. Now, you're causing problems in her life. What's wrong with you?" I asked, waving my hands all around. I was tired of this guy. Could he think straight for once? His head lowered, and he mumbled something.

"What?" I asked him, cupping my ears.

"I said I'm SORRY!" he exclaimed. I slapped him on his cheeks. Heechul gasped.

"Heechul, I'm not in the mood. Oh, by the way, can you open the oven and see if the bread is cooked? I need you to poke a chopstick in there. Will you do that for me?" I asked him sweetly. Heechul nodded slowly, getting a pair of chopstick. I turned to Donghae, who was starting to be afraid of me.

"First of all, why are you saying sorry to me? How about Yoona!? And second of all, what's this kiss about then?" I asked, pointing to the screen.

"I fell asleep! I fell on her, and then fell asleep. I guess I was leaning forward, and was about to kiss her!" he explained. I really wanted to slap him again, but I held myself back.

"WHY WOULD YOU EVER SLEEP WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO FALL ON SOMEONE!?!?" I yelled at him. Heechul touched my shoulders.

"Yuri, I don't like it when you're scary. Can you please calm down? Let Donghae find the answers and apologize to Yoona. Wouldn't that be better?" Heechul suggested. For some reason, I was calm. I sighed, finally letting Donghae go. He scrambled away, running like a little mouse. I looked at Heechul, smiling at him.

"Thank you, Heechul. You made me feel better. Now, is the cake ready?" I smiled.

"Yup! Let's eat... Chocolate Cake!" he exclaimed, happily clapping his hands. I laughed until his phone rang.

Heechul's P.O.V.

I saw Yuri back to her old self, laughing happily. I liked this Yuri. Suddenly, my phone rang. Yuri stopped laughing, and went to get the ingredients. I sighed. It was Ryeowook. I picked it up, going to a farther corner.

"Hello?" I answered. 

"Heechul~~ HELP! I'm being a slave," he whispered.

"What?" I asked.

"Jessica... she wants me to get Donghae to fall in love with her," he explained the whole situation that happened to him. Ouch. That must've hurt for Ryeowook.

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked him.

"I need your help. How can I get Donghae to fall in love with Jessica?" he asked me. I paused for a very long time.

"Your gonna really do this?" I whispered. I couldn't believe it. He was going to do this to his best friend?!

"Yeah, I am," he said. I could sense him nodding.

"Why?" I asked.

"I love Jessica. I confessed to her, remember? She doesn't love me, but she loves someone who is close to me. I might be able to steal her heart if I'm just in time."

"How about you're too late?" He was quiet.

"That'd never happen," Ryeowook said softly.

"You don't know what's-" I stopped. He hung up. Probably thought that I was no use, I thought to myself. Yuri came by, asking me if I wanted to off the chocolate of the spoon. I gave her a small nod.

"Heechul, you don't look so well," Yuri noticed. I shook my head.

"Ani, I'm fine," I replied, off the chocolate on the spoon.

"I'm sorry," she apologized. I looked at her confusingly.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm sorry for being so scary. I'm not even like this. It's only for Yoona, that's why," she explained. I was quiet, not really sure what to say.

"Would a kiss help?" she asked me. I was shocked, but then she gave me a quick peck on the cheek. I was staying there, dumbfounded. Then, I smiled to myself.

"Thanks," I said, before off more chocolate off the spoon. She smiled and started to spread the chocolate on the bread. I touched the part where she kissed me. This will be an interesting memory, I thought to myself.