Punishment Love

A Glued Friendship

Jessica's P.O.V.

I gritted my teeth as Ryeowook came inside the classroom.

"Grr..." I growled at him. I gave him my evil glare as he scooted himself on a farther desk. The teacher was writing something the whiteboard. The marker squeaked quietly on the board, but I ignored mostly of it. I stared at Ryeowook until the teacher started speaking. She turned around and sighed.

"Okay, so we have two choices. Either one of you change your schedule or you guys get along. What happened anyways?" the teacher asked us. I rose my hand high up in the air. Ryeowook saw me and raised his up, too. The teacher sighed deeply again.

"Jessica?" she pointed at me. I smiled and stood up. I erased whatever she wrote on the board and picked up the marker, drawing about what happened. I wasn't that good of a drawer, so I drew stickman. 

"This is what happened. I told him to pour only 2 cups of sugar in the bowl. He didn't listen to me! He placed 20 cups of sugar! 20! I told him not too, and luckily, he didn't. NEVERTHELESS! He placed 20 cups of BAKING POWDER. I didn't even know he even placed 20 cups of baking powder! I added 5 cups of baking powder, without knowing about the 20 cups of powder. Suddenly, BOOM! Our food exploded hundreds of baking powder. I started to ask questions, trying to get the answers why our food exploded if he said that he placed nothing in there. He wouldn't answer! So I had to force it out! And so-" 

"HOLD IT!" Ryeowook rose from his seat. What now?!

 

Ryeowook's P.O.V.

Woah. Too much. Jessica was telling all of the truth! That'd be horrible! I quickly rose from my seat, raising a hand.

"HOLD IT!" I called. Jessica looked really annoyed, but then I had to stop her.

"What?!" Jessica said annoyingly. I got up the board and looked at the drawings. Horrible. Just horrible. I erased the part where she mentioned that I wasn't listening. She opened wide, gasping at me erasing it.

"That's not true. This is what happened," I said as I continued to draw.

"I did put the sugar in them. When she looked at me, I was scared, so I didn't not pretend to add the sugar," I said. I tried to make the words confusing so the teachers wouldn't exactly figure out what I'm trying to say.

"I didn't not not listen to her! I did not not not not put 20 cups of baking powder into the big, green bowl!-" I stopped. 

"That's enough Mr. Kim. I think you owe an apology to Miss Jung," the teacher said sternly. I widened my eyes. Shoot!, I thought, How did he find out? I looked at Jessica with pleading eyes. I didn't want to stay for the whole lunch period next to that old teacher. Jessica sighed.

"That's fine. I can find him another better punishment," Jessica told the teacher. The teacher nodded and sent us out. I sighed in satisfactory and started to run off with my lunch with Yoona. Jessica grabbed my jacket. I choked for a moment, going back.

"What?" I whined.

"I got you out. Remember what I said earlier? I meant it," Jessica said harshly. I winced.

"What do you want?" I asked impatiently. She smiled evilly next to me.

"I want you to get me and Donghae together," she winked. All my blood drained out of my body. I knew Donghae won't be happy with this. What's going on with Jessica?