Welcome to Arts N' Music Academy!

A Glued Friendship

Yoona's P.O.V:

"AH!!!" I squealed, so happy to come to this academy! Arts N' Music Academy-- where you can learn about arts and music! I wanted to squeal once more, but I was afraid that my driver would get annoyed. 

Finally, I arrived. My best friend, Yuri, was waiting for me out in the front gates.

"Yoona!" Yuri called. I gave her a quick wave and unloaded my stuff.

"Please tell Mother and Father that I arrived here safely," I said formally. The driver nodded and went back to the limousine. I ran towards Yuri and hugged her.

"I missed you so much!" I exclaimed, hugging her tighter than ever.

"Me too! Yoona, you grew much more the last time we met!" Yuri squealed. We stopped hugging for a moment and held hands.

"I was, like, 10 years old! It's been 8 years!" I said, getting my luggages.

"So? Doesn't matter," Yuri said, helping me. We arrived at the office and I went to get my schedule.

"Name?" An old lady with gray hair asked.

"Im Yoona," I replied firmly. She checked the clipboard and found my name quickly.

"Here is your schedule. This is your room. Good-bye," the lady said plainly. I was pretty shock how dull she was, but Yuri pulled me aside.

"That's Ms. Tan. You don't want to get in her way. She's 70 years old, and she still isn't married!" Yuri said with a serious tone. I nodded as we arrived to my room.

"This is our room!" Yuri squealed as she set my luggages on an empty bed. I looked around our room with awe. Our room had those brown, thin carpet with pure, white walls. It was... simple. I liked it simple. In my house, my room was all pink and girly, and it was just a mess! But this room, it was big and plain. I liked it.

"I know it's pain, but-" I stopped Yuri.

"No, I love it!" I exclaimed, skimming through the smooth walls.

"Yuri? Who's this?" a girl with light brownish-orangish hair asked, pointing at me. She was followed by a girl with light, brown hair.

"Oh, this is Yoona. Yoona, the girl with the brownish-orangish hair is Jessica. The other one is Taeyeon," Yuri introduced us. I shook their hands, a little nervous.

"Don't be nervous!" Taeyeon said, now my friend.

"Yeah! We're BEST friends!" Jessica added, also my best friend. We all got to introduce ourself, have some free time to hang out, and all that stuff. I was having the best time  in my new home. I knew that that day, nothing could break us apart. The four of us were best friends and that was that. Who knew that something would ruin our relationship...