A Re-confession

A Glued Friendship

Jessica's P.O.V

I was holding onto Yoona's sketch book, admiring her drawings as I flipped the pages. I never knew she drew this good. 

"Wow, Yoona!" I whispered in awe. I saw a picture of Yuri and Heechul together. Strange, but well drawn, I thought, flipping more of the pages. On the next page, I saw Donghae in the picture. He had a small angel next to him, but the angel was caged by a demon. Or maybe a monster.

"How can she draw like this?" I asked myself, flipping another page. On this page, I saw the sceneries of what happened at the gym when Yoona and Ryeowook left the gym. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I quickly got up, hoping that it was Yoona. Please let it be Yoona! She probably came back to fetch her sketchbook, I thought, my heart beating quickly. I touched the knob, and turned it. I opened it slowly, afraid that it was another person. There, was Ryeowook, holding something behind his back. Probably for Yoong, I thought, sighing. 

"Hey Ryeowook," I greeted sadly.

"Hey Sica," he replied softly. We were standing there, quiet. The wind blew my hair softly, while Ryeowook watched me in awe.

"So...." Ryeowook began.

"Yoona's not home. Sorry," I said, looking away from him.

"I'm not looking for Yoona. I came to ask you something," Ryeowook said. I stared at him, curious of what he was planning to say.

"Oh really?" I asked. He nodded, taking my hand. He pulled me away in front of the door.

"Jessica... our group, uh, how do you say, fought. Donghae, Leeteuk, Heechul, and I kinda argued. Then, Donghae brought up something. He said that you love me," Ryeowook explained shyly. I blushed, turning away from his view. Why did Donghae say that to him?! 

"But you love Yoona, I know. So you're probably here to tell me that I shouldn't love you anymore," I said sadly. Ryeowook took my hand, holding it tightly. 

"But I do love you, Jessica. Remember last year? I told you that I love you. But you rejected me," Ryeowook replied sadly.

"It's because... because," I stopped. Why did I reject him? I never loved anyone before. Why did I reject him?

"You had no reason to reject me, I could tell. I could tell that you were just shocked, you rejected me," Ryeowook said. I widened my eyes. Was that the reason? If so, how did he know?

"Like I said, I could tell," Ryeowook said, as if he was reading my mind. I narrowed my eyes at him, examining him.

"So how about I try re-confessing, and you accept me?" Ryeowook offered.

 

Ryeowook's P.O.V

"So how about I try re-confessing, and you accept me?" I offered. Jessica's eyes began to widen. 

"M-M-Mwoh?" Jessica stammered. I smirked, holding her hands tighter. Her hands are so soft, I thought.

"Jung Jessica, I love you. I loved you ever since we were friends. Please, would you be my girlfriend?" I pleaded. I looked at her right in the eyes. Then, suddenly, she glared at me. I jumped. Why is she glaring at me?

"No, I will never accept you, Ryeowook," she snapped. I felt my heart shatter into little pieces. So she rejected me... again? That's twice she rejected me. Was Donghae lying to me? Did he trick me into making me look like a fool? I felt like a loner. No, wait, I was a loner.

"I.........." I started. I didn't know what to say. I felt heartbroken. Tears began to drip on the ground. Why me? I thought. Suddenly, Jessica tiptoed up to my, wiping my tears.

"Aigoo~ You fool!" Jessica laughed. I stared at her. Why was she laughing.

"You truly are a fool, aren't you?" she asked, "I was kidding, Ryeowook!" I stared at her. My heart that was shattered, started to rebuild. But I was angry.

"Y-Ya!" I stammered. 

"Mwoh?! Yes, Ryeowook. I accept your confession. Saranghae, Ryewook," Jessica cooed, kissing me. I never thought that she would kiss me first. I always thought I had to kiss her first. But she's kissing me first! I thought I was dreaming. Suddenly, I heard foot steps. Jessica quickly stepped back, as I whimpered for more.

"Sh," she said, putting her finger on my lips, "I hear someone coming. You don't want anyone to know that we're a couple, do you?"

"Actually, I would like it if someone knew that we were a couple," I replied, smiling. She slapped me playfully, as the foot step got louder and louder. Just then, Donghae appeared. I hugged Jessica tighter to me. She blushed.

"Hey Donghae," I greeted. Jessica just gave him a small wave.

"Did you see Yoona?" he asked, panting. I shook my head and stared at Jessica. Jessica bit her lower lips.

"You can forget about her now," she replied coldly.

"Why?" Donghae asked, clearly getting angry.

"She left. She's leaving this school. You can try to find her, if you can," Jessica explained. Donghae and I widened our eyes. 

"SHE WHAT?!" Donghae shouted. I was going to ask the same question, but I shut my mouth. Jessica turned away.

"She left! She packed up and went to the office. She's probably at the bus by now," Jessica said, tears coming out. I hugged her tightly. Please don't cry, Jessica, I wanted to say. Donghae clenched his fist tightly.

"No," he muttered, "I'm not going to forget her." He turned around, running towards the office. Good luck, Donghae, I thought. Then, I turned to Jessica.

"Ya! Jessica! Stop crying. Here, these are for you," I said, handing her some flowers. She took it, continuing to cry.

"I'm sad because of Yoona, but I'm happy because I'm with the man I love," she whispered, as I kissed her. Thanks for accepting me to be your boyfriend, Jessica...