Disaster Date

A Glued Friendship

Donghae's P.O.V

It was Saturday. About to be 3:00 P.M. I was ready. I made sure that my hair was perfect, my shirt perfect; I made sure everything was perfect. But not for Jessica-- but for Yoona. I checked Ryeowook if he was ready yet. He was still glaring at me as I combed me hair. Through the mirror, I asked, "What?" He shook his head, his arms crossed.

The clock 3:00 P.M quickly. It's time! I gently picked up the red rose for Yoona. When I turned around, I saw Ryeowook gone. Where did he go? I looked outside the window, and I saw him putting something on Yoona's hair. What?! How did he get out first?! I quickly ran out of the door, trying to race for Yoona. But when I got out, I saw Jessica. She smiled at me, waving.

"Hey Jessica," I said, running right past her. Then I stopped. Darn it! I thought I need to spend time with Jessica. I'm being rude... I turned to Jessica, handing her the red rose I was going to give to Yoona. Her face lit up brightly. Well.... she's kind of cute I guess... I thought, as she took the rose. She gave a gentle sniff and smiled at me.

"Thanks, Donghae!" she said, smiling even brighter. My heart sank. Here I am, fake-dating her, when I'm really trying to reach for Yoona. What a bad person I am...

"No problem," I said, shifting uncomfortably. She wrapped her arms around my arm, dragging me to Yoona and Ryeowook. Ryeowook smiled at both of us, showing us what he had done to Yoona's hair. He placed a flower on her hair, making her look more beautiful than ever. I opened my mouth, my breath being taken away. She smiled at me.

"Hello, Donghae oppa," she greeted. I quickly snapped out of my dream, smiling back at her.

"Hey Yoong," I greeted back. Ryeowook pulled Yoona away from me, heading towards the park.

"It seems more like they're ignoring us instead of hanging out with us," Jessica sighed. I feel the same way, I thought, feeling jealous. We quickly followed Ryeowook and Yoona. They were both smiling and chatting along. I wish that was me instead if Ryeowook, I thought. Jessica seemed to wonder, too. She kept staring at Ryeowook, anyways.

"Ryeowook, so how is that song coming along?" Yoona asked. I tilted my head a little. What song? Ryeowook blushed a little.

"I-It's coming okay," he said nervously. Yoona smiled.

"I'd like to hear it some day," she said. Ryeowook nodded. Tch! I thought, he doesn't even make songs. When we arrived at the park, we ordered our ice cream. Ryeowook got mint chocolate chip ice cream for Yoona and chocolate ice cream for himself. I just chose chocolate ice cream and a strawberry ice cream for Jessica. Jessica seemed a little upset hanging out with me. What was I doing wrong? I know that my eyes are on Yoona, but... I'm spending time with her, talking to her, etc. Why is Jessica upset? We sat down on a bench, one bench away from Yoona and Ryeowook.

"Spill," I said sternly. Jessica jumped, surprised at what I was saying.

"W-What?" she stuttered.

"I said spill it! Why are you so upset?" I asked. Jessica bit her lips.

"W-W-Why would I be upset? I love hanging with you! I really do! In fact, I'm in love with you!" she stammered. I frowned. Lies. It's all in her eyes.

"Jessica, I'm serious!" I said raising my voice a little. She was quiet. Then, she took a deep breath.

"I..... I..... I think I...... No, I.... I love Ryeowook now," she said quietly. I was surprised. She loves Ryeowook? Then why did she ask me to go with her? Unless.... was she asking me so that she could keep an eye on Ryeowook like I am but with Yoona? Questions started to pop up in my head. 

"When?" I asked.

"I think it was this morning. I saw Yoona so... so happy. She could be love ad love everyone else. But... but I.... I forced her to stay away from you so I can love you. It wasn't until this morning when I realized that I was pushing you towards me instead of loving you," she explained. I smiled. 

"Great!" I exclaimed.

"Why?" she asked.

"Cause now, we need to try to capture our lover's heart," I winked.

Ryeowook's P.O.V.

We sat down on another bench. It was only one bench away from Donghae and Jessica. They won't mind, right? We were quiet for a moment, and eating out ice cream. Then, Yoona broke the silence.

"Can you still sing the song at least?" Yoona asked. I shook my head.

"Oh no! I need a guitar," I winked. Yoona looked around, and found someone carrying a guitar. Oh great! I thought, Now I'll have to sing it for her. Sure enough, when Yoona borrowed the guitar she handed it to me.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Sing and play," she smiled. I couldn't resist that smile. I took it, testing the guitar out.

I dont need anyone else, its only you to me
Even if you ask again, its only you to me
Even if you have another love already
I cant forget you, i cant turn back
Right when my glare was sharp
Right when i was nailing a nail deep inside my heart
I chose you without any regrets
Yes , its you

Oh I dont care what anyone says
No matter who curse at me, I'll only look at you
If i am born again, it will be only you
Tik-tak - Even as time goes by
Oh when i tell you i love you thousands of time
Even if my heart is on fire and as my lips dry
If i am born again, it will still be only you
Tik-tak - Even as time flies

oh oh only for you oh oh only for you
oh oh only for you oh oh only for you...

I finished there. It wasn't complete yet. I wrote this song because of Yoona. I knew she loved Donghae. I knew that. That's why Donghae wanted to tag along. Once I finished, Yoona was silent. She gave me a small clap.

"It's not done yet but yeah," I said, smiling at her a little. She smiled at me back. 

"I'm glad to hear it, at least," Yoona thanked. I blushed. Then, I did the most unreasonable thing. I leaned towards her, closing my eyes, about to kiss her. This is it, Ryeowook! I thought. I kept leaning and leaning, until I felt Yoona getting up. I opened my eyes, looking at her. Please, just this once! I love you! I thought. I looked at her pleadingly in her eyes. 

"I-I- I got to go," she quickly said, scrambling back. I clenching my hand into a fist. Then, I slammed the bench. It's because of Donghae. If Donghae wasn't here-- no, if he didn't exist-- then I would have stole Yoona's heart! I glared at Donghae. Both of them seemed to be watching us the whole time. I gritted my teeth, running away.