My Heart Belongs To You

A Glued Friendship

Taeyeon's P.O.V

I was waiting in the long, forever line, for my lunch. I should've brought lunch, I groaned to myself. I tapped on my watch, not smiling at all. I found someone tapping on my shoulder. I turned and saw Leeteuk. I gasped and bowed before him. Everyone did that in the line. He leaned in my ear and whispered, "Um, can you get up?" I quickly scrambled to my feet. 

"Sorry, Leeteuk-sir!" I apologized. The rest got up, but then they were all quiet.

"You may speak and do whatever you need to do!" Leeteuk announced. Quickly, everyone started chatting whatever they were chatting. I had no one to chat to, so I just turned around, waiting again. He tapped on my shoulder again. I groaned and turned to him.

"What shall I do for you, Leeteuk-sir?" I said formally. He cleared his throat.

"Er, first of all, stop talking so formally to me," he commanded. I sighed in relief.

"Second of all, I need you help," he told me. I was confused. Why would he need help? He's responsible, smart, and he's the Kingka of this school!

"Why do you need my help?" I asked him, finally picking up my lunch. I thanked the cafeteria lady and went to sit down. I was sipping on my drink while he got his lunch.

"Um, how can you say this... I need you to be my girlfriend," Leeteuk said. I spat out my drink on the table, choking. He needs me? To be his girlfriend?

"Why me? There are hundreds of girls that are leaning towards you! Why does it have to be me?" I asked him quickly. I could see him turn a little red.

"W-w-well, um, you see, it's rather complicated..." he blushed. I waited for a response.

"M-my, what a fine lunch! Let's dig in!" he laughed, eating awkwardly. 

"I'm still waiting for an explanation," I told him slowly. He sighed. 

"Um... all those girls do is harass me. It's getting annoying, and so to make them stop, I need a girlfriend," he explained to me. I could sense a hint of lie in that sentence, but then I ignored it.

"How long?" I asked him. He looked at me surprisingly.

"W-what do you mean how long? Isn't it forever?" he said almost immediately. I looked at him strangely. He gasped and covered his mouth. He calmed himself down, and then opened his opened.

"A-a week..." he said quietly. I extended my hand out.

"Deal," I told him, shaking his hand. I got up, deciding to find my girls to eat with. I saw Yoona running pass me, crying badly. I wanted to know what was going on, but then Donghae caught up with her. Yoona, Yoona, Yoona! I'm wondering what happened to you, but then I'll ask you later. Feel better! I thought in my head as I ate on the stairs. 

Leeteuk's P.O.V.

Wow... that didn't take long. Who am I kidding, it took FOREVER! I complained in my mind. I shook the thought off about me and Taeyeon together. Why did I even ask her this? Why was my heart beating hard when I was just touching or talking to her? Why was I stuttering? Why did it hurt when I said that she could be my girlfriend for a week only and not eternity? I was confused. Confused with my own feelings...

"LEETEUK!" Donghae gasped. I jumped in surprise as he slowly caught his breath.

"W-What?" I stammered. Donghae looked at me evilly. I shivered quietly.

"DID..... YOU SEE.... YOONA?!?!" he shouted. I covered his mouth so that nobody would be suspicious about us. 

"Let's go outside!" I whispered to him, leading him out. Once we were outside, we hid behind the school building. I uncovered his mouth.

"So did I see Yoona?" I asked him. He nodded.

"No-- oh wait, found her!" I said, pointing at crying Yoona. Her hands were covering her eyes so no one would see if she was crying. She was crying so much, it probably flooded her hand. Donghae was about to run to her until I caught his wrist.

"Explain," I told him. He groaned.

"Look, all of this is my fault! If you want more explanation, go see Heechul or someone!" he snapped and ran off. I sighed and watched from afar. I was seeing so many things at once.

Yoona was getting up when she saw Donghae, but Donghae stopped her. Donghae's mouth moved, but I couldn't exactly hear what he said. Yoona's mouth moved, too, but I was too far away. I wonder what's happening, I thought to myself. Then, I saw Yoona walking away, leaving Donghae dumbfounded. I ran up to Donghae, and tapped on his shoulder.

"Can you explain now?" I asked him. He turned to me and smiled.

"No, it's all settled," he said. The bell rang for third class, and I ran off. I went to A5- Art class. I went to my locker, gathering up my art tools and dropped off my other items. I went to class, and saw a familiar girl there. Is that...

"Yuri?" I called. Yuri jumped and smiled at me.

"Oh, hello Leeteuk-sir!" she greeted. I sighed. I seriously didn't want to be popular. I mean, it's great because you got respect and stuff, but you get too much respect.

"Yuri, you can call me Leeteuk only. Don't talk to formally," I told her. She smiled even more when I said that.

"Okay. So you're in this class?" she asked me. I nodded.

"Cool! Taeyeon is in this class, too!" she squealed. I froze. Taeyeon? For some reason, when I picked up my paintbrush, I felt all shaky.

"U-um, wow! Is she here?" I stammered. She nodded and pointed to my left. 

"She was going to sit next to me, where you are sitting, but I guess she'll sit here, now!" she smiled brightly. I gulped. I'm between to girls who are best friends. One that I loved, and the other that would be protective around the one I love. Leeteuk, it's only a girl! Don't be such a fool! Taeyeon is older than Yuri! So Yuri can't be protective to her oldest friend, right? I thought to myself.

"You're wrong," Yuri said, as if she was reading my mind. I jumped, staring at her strangely.

"W-What do you mean?" I asked her nervously.

"Taeyeon doesn't believe in love. So she can be seriously protective to herself, too. She's a very protective girl when you are her close friend. When someone was going to confess to her last year, I warned him. But he didn't listen, and Taeyeon seriously rejected him," Yuri unnie explained.

"And who's that 'him'?" I asked, getting curious. She pointed at a boy-- Kim Junsu from a group called 2PM.

"Why him? Why did he confess?" I asked Yuri curiously. She giggled.

"Leeteuk, Leetuek! Junsu was a childhood friend of Taeyeon! Ever since they were... 5. At the age 14, Junsu realized that he loved Taeyeon. He confessed last year, and Taeyeon got angry. She knew that Junsu knew that Taeyeon doesn't believe in love. They never contacted each other or something. When Taeyeon tried to go up to him, he runs away. He's avoiding her, which is really sad," Yuri explained, sighing. I nodded, listening carefully and examining Junsu.

"I see..." I whispered to myself. Suddenly, Taeyeon joined us, sitting next to me. I felt myself turn red as a tomato.

"Hello Yuri! Oh, hey honey!" Taeyeon winked at me. I was confused.

"What do you mean by honey?" Yuri asked, giggling.

"I'm his boyfriend for only one week. Right, Leeteuk?" Taeyeon smiled. I blushed madly, nodding quietly. Yuri awed, and we went back to our lesson. I could seriously feel myself burn. I'm definitely in love with Taeyeon... But I need her to feel the same way as me. I only have one week, so I better start making my move.