Help! I'm in Love!

A Glued Friendship

Ryeowook's P.O.V.

When we went out of the office, I felt kind of hurt. I mean, it's just a small change, right? No, to me it was big. I really was looking forward for Yoona to cheer for me. I glanced at Donghae. He seems to keep an eye on Yoona, too. I better be careful, I thought to myself. I went towards Yoona, and decided to start a conversation.

"Are you fine with the new pairing, Yoona?" I asked her. She gave me a small nod.

"Well, kind of. I mean, my first choice to cheer for was Donghae. I got that, but then Jessica really wanted Donghae. So I feel kind of bad. I wonder who would even want to do this!" Yoona pouted. I looked at Donghae, and he bit his lower lips. He was hearing everything. I smirked.

"Well, I don't know, but I was looking forward for you to cheer for me," I gave her a smile. She smiled back.

"Glad to here that," she replied. She stopped at her next class- B2.

"I have Drama Theaters next. So I better go. Bye!" she waved. Donghae went to the same class as her. I waved back, heading to B3. I'm not pro at cooking, but I'm okay at it. When I arrived, Jessica was there, frowning and pouting. I went up to her. Just then, class was starting and we were learning to make chocolates. When we were on our own, I made a conversation with her.

"Hey Sica," I greeted. She glared at me.

"Why didn't you help me with the argument?" she asked.

"Well, who wants to get in trouble?" I replied.

"Whatever!" she hissed. I opened my Drama Theaters script. Thinking about Yoona, I wrote "Y+R" on the top corner of my script. I smiled. I drew a heart around it. 

"What are you doing?" Jessica asked. I snapped into reality, covering my script.

"N-Nothing!" I stammered.

"I already saw you, anyways. So you have interest in Yoona?" she smiled slyly. I shyly nodded. I must, if I wanted her to cheer for me so badly.

"I'll help you if you help me get Donghae," she offered. I looked at her for a while. Was she serious? Or was she just saying it?

"How can I trust you?" I asked. I know it must've sounded hurtful, but if I know Jessica, she can handle it. She smiled at me, patting my hand.

"Ryeowook, Yoona and Donghae. Think about it. They're already having a secret bond!" she grinned. I shivered. Then, she leaned into my ears.

"You saw how Donghae was staring at Yoona. He wants her. Maybe soon, she wants him. So, what do you say?" Jessica whispered. I gulped. I did saw Donghae staring at Yoona. I clenched my fist. Can I really do this? I mean, is this the right thing for me?

Jessica's P.O.V

Perfect. I got Ryeowook. He's confused. He doesn't know what to do. Eventually, he'll agree with me anyways.

"I-I'll think about it," Ryeowook stammered, going back to the lesson. I smirked. He'll agree. I looked at the instructions and carefully tried to create a chocolate ball. I saw Ryeowook, and he was having trouble. I smiled. 

"Yoona really likes chocolate. She'll eat whatever you make for her," I winked. I made it sound like he was important when I said 'you.' He gulped. I could tell that he's really confused. He doesn't know what to do. This might be easier than I thought. He closed his eyes, wiping his sweat.

"It's not that hard making chocolate," I whispered to him, while I was decorating. I heard him gulp loudly. I chuckled for a moment. When I was finally done, Ryeowook was decorating the chocolate. I watched him as he carefully and beautifully decorated it. Yoona would really like that, I thought to myself. For a moment, I awed what Ryeowook was doing. I shook my head. No, my heart belongs with Donghae. That's that. After Ryeowook was done, I decided to talk about all Yoona's favorite things and dislikes. Ryeowook also gave me some information about Donghae, too.

"Okay, I'm going to set up a... ice cream stroll. I'll send Yoona outside for an errand, and you'll be outside. You'll offer her to go to the park and get some ice cream. She'll probably say that she's doing an errand, but then I'll call her and tell her never mind, I found it and yeah. Then, you guys can go and eat ice cream together! How does that sound?" I asked. Ryeowook thought about that for a moment. Then, he nodded.

"I guess that's okay," he replied. I smiled.

"Don't make anything with me and Donghae, yet. After you get Yoona, I can make my move," I told him. He nodded eagerly.

"How about... Saturday?" I asked, writing it all down. 

"Sure. What time?" he asked.

"Er.... 3:00 P.M. You got that?" I asked. Class ended soon and we were going to get our chocolate tomorrow. I waved Ryeowook a goodbye and turned. I found Yoona at her locker. She was getting her books for next class, I suppose. Suddenly, she dropped a book. I decided to go help her, but then Donghae came along. He helped Yoona pick up the book and Yoona bowed, replacing the book in her locker. Donghae leaned on a locker besides and began to talk. Yoona bit her lower lips, I shrugged her shoulders. I guess Donghae was asking her to go somewhere with him? That's too much, I thought. I went to Yoona, and gave her a random hug.

"HEY YOONA! Where's that picture I wanted?" I asked. 

"Right here, Jessica! Like how you told me too," she winked, handing me a piece of paper. I gazed at it in amazement. It was like the exact copy, only me! I smiled.

"Thanks Yoong! Let's go!" I said, dragging her out of Donghae's way. But Donghae gripped on Yoona's wrist.

"So? Can you? At the park to get ice cream? Maybe Saturday... 3:00 P.M?" Donghae asked. I gasped. That was but Ryeowook and I planned! 

"NO!" I bursted out.

"Why not?" Donghae asked. Yoona looked at me for a moment. Then back at Donghae.

"I'm.... busy," Yoona lied. Donghae nodded, and ran off without saying anything. I guess he was embarrassed. I sighed in relief.

"But why couldn't I go?" Yoona asked. I bit my lower lips. I guess I'll have to tell her.

"Ryeowook.... likes you," I told her. I explained her about the date, and the only reaction that came from her was a small nod. 

"Okay, then. I'll go. But you owe me something," Yoona glared. I nodded, going to next class. This might be easier than I thought!