Fights (Part 2--The Girls)

A Glued Friendship

No One's P.O.V

Jessica entered the house, sighing. She closed the door gently, while Taeyeon and Yuri ran up to her.

"What happened to Yoona?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yeah, she seemed to be crying when she came back from her date!" Yuri added. Jessica sighed once more.

"Ryeowook almost kissed her," Jessica explained. Yuri gasped.

"Almost kiss? But I thought Yoona loved Ryeowook!" Taeyeon noted. Jessica shook her head.

"Ani, Yoona loved Donghae," Jessica said. They nodded, going to Yoona's room. Yoona was lying on her bed, her face digging into her pillow. 

"GET OUT!" she yelled, continuing to cry. Taeyeon sat next to her.

"Yoona-ah, it's me, Taeyeon! Don't feel bad! You did nothing wrong," Taeyeon soothed her. She caressed Yoona's hair gently. Yoona brushed away from Taeyeon. 

"Go away," Yoona said plainly. Jessica sat down next to her this time.

"YA! Im Yoona! What's wrong with you? You did the right thing. I.... I was too harsh on you. I pushed you to Ryeowook while I forced myself to Donghae. I was wrong, I'll admit it," Jessica confessed. Yoona raised her head a bit higher.

"That's not the problem," Yoona spoke. Just then, Taeyeon laughed. 

"What? What's so funny? Taeyeon, Yoona has a problem!" Jessica pointed out. Taeyeon glared at Jessica, glaring at her.

"That's my problem. You never cared about Yuri or my problem! Now you're here, caring about her problem. What is this, do you have favorites or something?" Taeyeon snapped. Jessica widened her eyes, shaking her hands.

"Ani! That's not even it! Actually, that's not even true! Plus, I have to care about this problem because I'm part of it!" Jessica protested. Taeyeon smirked.

"HA! Lies, all lies. It's the truth, admit it. Plus, you were part of some of our problems, yet, you never minded a bit," Taeyeon glared.

"Taeyeon, I think Jessica is right," Yuri admitted quietly.

"Tell me one thing where Jessica helped us solve a problem," Taeyeon dared. Yuri was quiet. She couldn't think of any problems Jessica helped when she was part of it. Jessica looked hopelessly at Yuri. Yuri bit her lower lips.

"I can't think of any," she said barely audible. Jessica slunk her shoulders. She knew that she mostly ignored Taeyeon and Yuri when they had problems. She knew that by heart, but she didn't want to admit it. Taeyeon scoffed.

"See?" she said. Yoona looked curiously at the three of them. Did I cause this fight? she thought. 

"You were never there for us when we needed you the most!" Taeyeon barked. Jessica flinched. Yuri and Yoona didn't want to hear any more. 

"I admit, I was a bad friend. But I'm changing! See?" Jessica said. Taeyeon leaned back, shaking her head.

"You're worst than I thought you could be," Taeyeon said, getting out of the room. The three heard Taeyeon exiting the dorm. Yuri sighed deeply.

"So..... who wants cake?" Yuri asked. Jessica shot her a dead glare.

"YOU! You should've at least made up a lie about me helping you three! You should've!" Jessica barked. Yuri bit her lips. Her eyes started to water, but she held them back. Instead, she stared straight at Jessica.

"Then why didn't you do it yourself?!" Yuri snapped, storming out of the dorm. This drove Yoona crazy.

"THAT'S IT! I DON'T EVER WANT TO COME BACK TO THIS SCHOOL! THERE IS WAY TO MUCH DRAMA! I'M OUT OF THIS SCHOOL!" Yoona shouted, packing all her stuff. Jessica stopped.

"Yoona! You can't! I'm sure they'll come back!" Jessica convinced.

"No, no they aren't! It's not the same!" Yoona yelled, finally done packing her bag. She went out of the room, grabbing her cell phone.

"I'm out of here," Yoona said, turning around. She stopped when she opened the door.

"And don't follow me!" Yoona added, running to the office. Everyone left Jessica there, dumbfounded and thinking. She went back in the room, and found Yoona's sketchbook. Jessica opened it, and found a page with four beautiful teenage girls staring at the mirror. The mirror showed them four ugly monsters. Jessica skimmed her fingers on the monster drawing.

"That's us right there."