Fights (Part 1-- The Boys)

A Glued Friendship

No One's P.O.V

Ryeowook entered their dorm, shutting the door before Donghae was able to enter. Donghae opened the door, closing the door gently behind him. Ryeowook glared at Donghae, who flinched. Leeteuk came in, wondering what was going on.

"Hey Donghae! Ryeowook, hey man!" Leeteuk greeted friendly. Donghae bit his lower lips, giving him a small wave. Ryeowook just glared at both of them, sitting in front of the computer. The door opened once more, and Heechul came in, all grumpy. The room was filled with emptiness, angriness, and sadness. They were all quiet. Heechul on the couch, Donghae nibbling on a small sandwich, Ryeowook just sitting in front of the computer, and Leeteuk sitting at the diner table. Just then, Leeteuk broke the silence.

"ALRIGHT! What happened?!" Leeteuk asked, raising his voice.

"Ask Donghae! He knows exactly what happened!" Ryeowook said, rolling his eyes. Hurt, Donghae glared at Ryeowook.

"I didn't do anything! I spent time with Jessica!" Donghae protested.

"Oh yeah? If you weren't there, she would've kissed me!" Ryeowook said, getting up. Donghae was ready to throw the sandwich he was eating, but Leeteuk stopped both of them.

"GUYS! Sit down! First of all, who would kiss you?" Leeteuk asked.

"Yoona," Ryeowook said very quietly. Heechul was listening now. He mistaken Yoona's name as Yuri.

"What?! Why would you kiss Yuri Ryeowook?!" Heechul asked, anger boiling in him.

"I SAID YOONA! YOONA!! IM YOONA!" Ryeowook said, getting up once more. Heechul mouthed a silent "O", and laid back on the couch. 

"Donghae, why did you even go with Yoona and Ryeowook's date?" Leeteuk asked, rubbing his forehead.

"Jessica asked me too! She said it was a double date!" Donghae noted. 

"We never talked about a double date! So that meant that you were planning it! PLUS! Jessica told me you said the exact same thing as what we planned!" Ryeowook pointed out. Donghae flinched once more. Ryeowook knew that Donghae was spying on both of them secretly. 

"WAIT! Jessica? Why would you talk with Jessica?" Heechul asked, now listening. Ryeowook pulled his hair.

"BECAUSE SHE LOVES DONGHAE WHILE I LOVED YOONA! SHE SAID SHE'LL HELP ME GET HER HEART, OKAY?! Besides, Jessica doesn't even love me anymore, so I have a reason to love Yoona! He doesn't!" Ryeowook yelled. Donghae ran through his hair. This is turning out to be a mess, he thought.

"Tch! I don't care about your problem. I have my own problems. Yuri keeps avoiding me! I just can't seem to figure out why!" Heechul said, clearly frustrated. 

"Maybe it's because you half-confessed?" Ryeowook said, rolling his eyes.

"What does that have to do with her avoiding me?" Heechul asked, moving his hands all around.

"Well since you half-confessed, maybe she doesn't feel comfortable around you anymore!" Donghae explained. 

"So what am I suppose to do!?" Heechul yelled.

"CONFESS!" Donghae and Ryeowook both exclaimed.

"BUT THAT'S SO HARD!" Heechul exclaimed back.

"I feel so sad for you guys. You all have love problems while I don't," Leeteuk smirked.

"What's going on with you and Taeyeon, anyways?" Heechul glared. Leeteuk went pale.

"Nothing," he said quickly.

"Leeteuk, we know something happened! It's clear you're avoiding her! She's avoiding you, too!" Ryeowook pointed out. Leeteuk was quiet for a moment.

"I kissed her," he said quickly.

"You what?" Donghae asked, his face frowning.

"I kissed Taeyeon!" Leeteuk said. Ryeowook glared at Donghae.

"Yeah, but I would've kissed her if you weren't there," Ryeowook said, gritting his teeth.

"Let's get this settled with both of you! We'll say who we like the most-- no, wait,-- we'll say who we love the most. Ready?" Leeteuk asked. The boys took a deep breath and nodded. Leeteuk went first.

"I love Taeyeon," Leeteuk confessed.

"I like Yuri. I think she thinks my jokes are funny. She's a really good cook, too, and--" Heechul stopped. All three boys gave him a deadly glare. They continued with Ryeowook.

"I really love Yoona," Ryeowook said, his eyes beginning to water.

"Jessica loves Ryeowook," Donghae said. Leeteuk nodded repeated what everyone said. Now I know that I like Taeyeon. I like Taeyeon, Heechul likes Yuri, Ryeowook likes Yoona, Jessica likes Ryeowook. Okay, good-- wait, what? 

"MWOH?! Jessica likes Ryeowook?!" Leeteuk exclaimed. Ryeowook scrunched his forehead.

"No she doesn't! She totally rejected me!" Ryeowook said, cutting him off.

"No, it's true. She told me while we were eating ice cream. She kept staring at you while I stared at Yoona," Donghae pointed out. 

"We asked who you liked, Donghae. Not who someone else liked. Who do you like?" Heechul asked, rolling his eyes. Donghae cleared his throat.

"I'm in love with Yoona," he said. They all nodded. Donghae grabbed his jacket wearing it.

"YA! Where are you going?" Heechul and Leeteuk asked. Donghae turned around.

"I knew that I loved Yoona from the first time I met her. I just didn't realize it closely. I need to make my move. I'm going to confess," Donghae said, opening the door. When he stepped out, he took a deep breath. I'm going to confess. No matter what.