Midnight

A Glued Friendship

Donghae's P.O.V.

Finally! I thought in my head. I sat on my couch. I just finished my homework and finished that drama between Yoona and me.

"Lunches can cause so many dramas," I sighed, my hand on my face

"Hey, how about another lunch?" Ryeowook suggested to me. I glared at him and pointed at him.

"It's YOU who made me get in a total weird drama with someone I have no clue with," I gritted my teeth. Heechul shook his finger.

"Not exactly. You're the one who agreed and you know who Yoona is," Heechul said. I glared at him and Heechul went away in the kitchen, finding some snacks.

"Hey, Heechul's got a point, man! You got to chill!" Ryeowook said.

"How about tonight, we just hang out at the indoor gym?" Leeteuk suggested. All of us agreed, and then we got ready. We just wore our regular clothes, didn't really care about our gym clothes. We went outside and shortly, we arrived at the gym. We saw four girls already there, working whatever business they had to work with. As we got closer, those four girls looked very familiar. I suddenly recognized them. Taeyeon, Yuri, Jessica, and-- Yoona. I saw Yoona kicking the soccer ball around swiftly, and made it to the goal. That's cause there isn't any offense or defense or even a goalie, I smirked. Jessica saw me and smiled. Actually, she smiled to Ryeowook. Ryeowook just waved and went up to Yoona. I wanted to go up to Yoona, though....

"Donghae!" Jessica smiled slyly. She hung around my arm and I tried to shake her off.

"Dude, what's your problem?" I asked annoyed. Jessica pouted as I moved towards the soccer arena. That was where Yoona was, but then she was in the practice zone. I was kicking my ball as I glanced at Yoona. Yoona was kicking the ball with all her might. Ryeowook was watching her from afar. She seemed angry. I looked at the board that tells her how hard she kicked. I was amazed by such numbers.

"Ryeowook! Did you see those numbers?" I asked.

"Yeah, but then she's getting weaker by the second," Ryeowook pointed out. I saw Yoona getting tired by the seconds. Her head probably ached, because I saw her stumbling. She fell, and Ryeowook and I stood up quickly at the same time.

"YOONA!" we both shouted. We glared at each other, as we raced to get down the stairs. We were too late, because Taeyeon picked her up.

"Yoong! Ya, Yoona! Yoona-ah! Are you okay? Wake up!" Taeyeon asked worriedly. Yoona just mumbled something she was just tired. She opened her eyes, and motioned her head towards the bench. Taeyeon and Yuri took her to the bench, giving her some water. Yoona wiped her sweat off her forehead with a towel. She looked at everyone weakly.

"Sorry. You guys can go to work... I'm just tired," she smiled weakly. Everyone felt sympathy for her, but then Taeyeon got up.

"Alright. Tell us if you're going home, okay?" Taeyeon said. Yoona nodded meekly as everyone, except for Ryeowook and I, went to their own business. 

"You okay?" I asked, kneeling down. She smiled and nodded slowly.

"Yup. You should go and exercise. You do have things to do tomorrow, right?" Yoona suggested. I felt a little pain in my heart. It seemed to me as if she wanted me to go away. I nodded and went to the soccer arena. I glanced at Yoona once more, seeing her with Ryeowook. I bit my lower lips, clenching a fist. Am I jealous? I smirked to myself. Why would I be jealous? But whatever I said, I seemed to get more jealous by the minute.

Yoona's P.O.V.

"Yoona, I really think you should go home," Ryeowook said worriedly. I shook my head. I was tired, I thought that I could faint any moment now. But I was strong.

"Ani, I'm fine. I just exercised too much. I had cheer tryouts and stuff. Plus, I was working on my drawing. And-" I paused. For some reason, there was something surrounding Ryeowook. My hands started to move.

"Hold up," I told him, taking out my sketchbook. I picked up my 2B pencil and started to sketch something. I didn't know what it was, but my hands started drawing. When I finished, I smiled to myself. It's a fine art. I handed him the drawing.

"Here, it's for you," I smiled, giving him a drawing exactly what I saw. Sometimes, when I'm not drawing, I have a spark in my heart and brain that makes gives me an idea. I don't know why, but I just love to draw things I see!

"Wow... Yoona, you draw so well!" he complimented. I beamed at him.

"Thanks! I've been drawing like this ever since I was 4," I smiled. I could feel all my energy back. Suddenly, a soccer ball bounced off Ryeowook's head. I gasped and looked at Donghae.

"Sorry!" he called out, grinning evilly. I glared at him, which made his grin fade away. He ran to us to pick up his ball and glared at Ryeowook. Ryeowook lookde at Donghae upsettingly and turned to me.

"I'm sorry. I need to go," Ryeowook said quickly. I stopped him by grabbing weakly on his wrist. He froze and stopped.

"Y-yes?" he stammered.

"Can you take me home? Or at least can you ask someone to take me home?" I pleaded. I stared at him with my famous deer-like eyes. He chuckled.

"DONGHAE! Want to take Yoona back home?" he called. Donghae stopped kicking and shrugged. I saw Jessica, who was raging in anger. I gulped. Why was she like this? Does she like Donghae? My heart ached just by thinking about it.

"Ryeowook! I think Jessica is calling you," I whispered in his ear. I am serious-- he turned pale. He slowly turned to Jessica, who was clenching her fist. Her nails were digging into her skin, and that's how angry she was. Ryeowook sighed.

"Never mind, I'll take you home," Ryeowook mumbled. I knew something was going on with Ryeowook and Jessica. But what?