Crushed Heart

A Glued Friendship

Before I begin the story,

I'd like to thank everyone who subscribed

and commented in this story!

I really appreciate it! I really do!

Thank you so much!

 - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -  - - - -

Jessica's P.O.V.

I was proud of Ryeowook's work. Perfect! Now I'm alone with Donghae. His attention won't be with Yoona anymore, I smiled to myself. I approached Donghae when he was picking up his soccer ball.

"Hi," I smiled. He looked at me strangely.

"Um, hi... Do I know you?" he asked me. I widened me eyes. He knew Yoona but not me? I kept myself calm.

"I'm Jessica, Yoona's friend. Remember?" i asked. Donghae looked at me for a moment, and then nodded.

"Oh yeah! I remember you! Now, can you go somewhere else? I need to hit my ball, and I don't want to hit you," Donghae said, waving his hand. I was super angry. He treated Yoona better than me! I growled at him as I went away. I watched him afar, as he was hitting the ball. I was in love with him. He didn't see that. I dialed Ryeowook's number.

"Yeoboseyo?" Ryeowook answered.

"Ryeowook, where are you? I need you!" I hissed through the phone.

"Donghae won't get your attention, right?" Ryeowok answered.

"Yeah! What do I do?" I asked, getting worried. I heard Ryeowook sigh at the end of the phone. I frowned.

"Ryeowook! What do I do?" I repeated myself.

"Look, I'm kind of busy. Yoona is sleeping, and I'm driving right now. Talk to you later," he said and he hung up. I gasped at him. How could he? I thought to myself, glaring at the phone. I sighed and closed my phone.

"Looks like I have to do everything myself," I gritted my teeth. I went up to Donghae.

"Donghae!" I waved, smiling brightly. Donghae slipped, missing the ball and fell on his bottom. I gasped and ran towards him.

"Are you okay, Donghae?" I asked. Donghae sighed and got up.

"A fall won't break a bone or anything, Jessica. What do you want now?" Donghae asked, annoyed. I grinned slightly. Then, I pretended that I tripped and fell on him. He fell on his back, and I fell on top of him. I could hear his heart beat. But it wasn't as fast as I thought it'd be. I leaned closer to his face. I could see him frowning. Just then, I heard a familiar call.

"Jessica? Donghae?" a female voice approached. I groaned and turned around. Donghae sighed in relief. It was Yoong and Ryeowook. 

"What?" I asked, acting innocent. I got off of Donghae, as he got up. Why were they here? I thought they left! Well, I didn't care because shortly, Yoona and Ryeowook left. I didn't care what they were talking about, I just wanted to be alone with Donghae. He's all mine... so I need to make sure nothing gets in my way...

Ryeowook's P.O.V.

I was driving silently with Yoona by my side. The car ride was smooth, and so she didn't wake up. Whenever it was a red light, I glanced at her a couple of times. She looks so cute, I smiled to myself. Then, I shook my head. No, I can't think like this. My love is only for Jessica, even though she rejected me. My eyes looked at Yoona again. Well, I can fall in love with someone else, can't I? I grinned to myself. Then, I slapped myself. What am I thinking? Could it be that I love her! Yoona woke up slowly by the sound of my slap.

"Ryeowook?" she called.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Where are we?" she asked. I rolled my eyes.

"You were tired and so you asked me to drive back home," I answered her. She threw me a confusing look.

"I did?" she asked. I nodded. She was in a thinking position. Then, she grabbed her sketchbook and a pencil. She started to sketch something. When it was a red light again, I peaked at her drawing. It was a drawing of what we did early. She even drew when she asked me to take her home. She smiled to herself.

"Ah.... I remember. But I think I want to go back now. Mian, for being such a bother," she apologized. I shook my head.

"A-Ani! It's fine!" I stuttered. Did I just stutter? I glanced at Yoona, but she didn't seem to care. I turned around, heading towards the gym again. 

"So... how could that drawing help you remember things?" I asked her, curious.

"Oh, this? Sometimes, my heart is like my brain. My heart can carry more memories than my brain. My hand is, er, 'connected' with my heart, so whatever I need to remember, I draw with all my heart. It's kind of hard to explain," she said, nervously. I nodded slowly, a little confused of what she was saying.

"So... like a heart? I don't get it. Hearts just beat. They pump blood to your body. I don't get what that's got to do with drawing," I said, shrugging my shoulders. She giggled. That giggle was like music to my ear.

"Ryeowook, Ryeowook... I would tell you, but I think it's best if you find out for yourself," she winked at me. I frowned. Now I need to know what she means. It's like a puzzle, except you have to find and create the pieces! I thought to myself. Shortly, we arrived at the gym. We got out of the car, and I opened the door for Yoona. She smiled and thanked me. I returned her a warm smile. Once we were in the gym, we wanted to know where Donghae was. We went up to Leeteuk, and he chuckled for a moment.

"They're at the soccer area," Leeteuk pointed. His sentence confused me.

"They're? Who's they're?" I asked.

"Jessica! They're kissing!" Taeyeon unnie giggled. I could tell that Yoona and I were frozen. He's kissing my girl? The girl that I love? I thought. Yoona and I slowly approached the soccer area, seeing Jessica on top of Donghae. It really looks like they're kissing... I thought to myself.

"Jessica? Donghae?" Yoona managed to choke out. I heard Jessica groan and Donghae sigh.

"What?" Jessica asked. Yoona shook her head, giving them a weak smile. Was she this hurt? I thought worriedly. Yoona motioned me to turn around and move, and I followed. Why we were walking back, I couldn't help but ask.

"Why did we have to turn around?" I asked. Yoona sighed.

"They love each other, so we should leave them in privacy, no?" Yoona forced out a smile. I gave her a small smile back. 

"Do you like Donghae?" I asked. Yoona froze for a moment. Then, she laughed.

"Not anymore... not anymore," she repeated a couple of times. I stopped while she continued to walk. What does that mean?