Half-Confession

A Glued Friendship

Yuri's P.O.V.

"Heechul, I think you should take a break. Want some food?" I offered. Heechul stopped shooting the ball into the basket and came over to me. He sat next to me as I opened the boxes. 

"Wow.. you made a lot for me!" Heechul oppa exclaimed. I laughed, handing him a box of delicious food. He took a bite, eating my food. He widened his eyes, grinning.

"Yuri! This is good! No, this is great! No, this is amazing! No, this is fantastic! No, this is-" he stopped. I placed a finger on his mouth, shushing him.

"I get it, I get it!" I laughed, eating my food. He laughed along with me, too. I saw Leeteuk trying to catch Taeyeon's attention by jump roping. Leeteuk tripped on the rope as he was trying to impress her. Taeyeon ignored him, continuing to jump really fast. 

"Taeyeon's good at jump roping, right?" Heechul asked me.

"Yup. I feel sad for Leeteuk, though," I said, kinda feeling sympathy for him.

"Why?" Heechul asked. I sighed.

"I think Leeteuk likes Taeyeon. I think he wants her to became his girlfriend," I replied.

"Ha! Leeteuk can find better girls that her!" he snorted. I glared at him, smacking him lightly on the head with chopsticks.

"Ya! Don't say anything bad about my friends," I snapped. He stuck out his tongue, which made me angrier. I smacked him more with more chopsticks.

"Hey, hey! I was joking! Sheesh..." Heechul said. I smiled, eating my food. 

"But why her?" Heechul asked. I shrugged. Yoona was better at these stuff. She'll know the answers.

"Yoona might know. She knows these kind of things better than me," I told him. He nodded as he went back to his lunch.

I saw Yoona and Ryeowook sitting in the benches, frozen. I was kind of scared, seeing my best friend all pale. Luckily, Ryeowook was there to protect her! He wrapped his arm around Yoona to warm her. I smiled as I saw him. Heechul must've seen me, too, because then he wrapped his arm around me. I laughed, unwrapping his arm. He gave me his puppy face.

"You don't want my arm and you want Ryeowook? That's so mean!" he pouted. I laughed, wrapping his arm around me again.

"It's because I was thinking of Yoona! Do you think they'll make a great couple?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"Who knows? I think Donghae and Yoona would make a better couple, though. I mean, they already started a drama together."

"But still..." I said, lowering my voice. I looked at Donghae with Jessica. Jessica was Donghae's chest. Donghae kept pushing Jessica away, getting seriously annoyed. A few times, I saw him glance at Yoona. When Ryeowook wrapped his arm around Yoona, I saw him clench his fist. I giggled for a moment.

"Yeah, maybe Donghae and Yoona would be a better couple," I smiled at Heechul.

"How about us?" Heechul asked. I threw him a confusing look.

"What?" I asked.

Heechul's P.O.V.

OMG. I just half-confessed to her. I was turning red. I continued to eat Yuri's food, but my mouth won't keep shut.

"I said how about us?" I repeated. I wanted to cover my mouth, but my hand just stood there. I bit my lower lips, afraid of the answer she would give me. I took a quick glance at her. She was still shocked about my half-confession. I stuffed my mouth with her food. Mmm... they were so good! She cooks really well!

"Can you repeat that?" she asked me. Luckily, my mouth was covered and I shook my head.

"What do you mean?" I asked, food still in my mouth. Yuri cleared .

"Never mind, never mind. I was... you know what, just forget about it. I'm going to get some fresh air," Yuri excused herself. She got up, leaving her food next to me. I wanted to go after her, but then I didn't have the courage too. 

"Hi Heechul. Are you okay?" a female voice asked me. I jumped and turned around. It was Yoona and Ryeowook.

"Oh, um, hi Yoona! Ryeowook, hey man!" I greeted them, pretending to smile. Yoona smiled and gave me a small hug. I was shocked about her hug.

"Ya, do you hug everyone you see?" I asked, joking around. I could hear her sniff. Why was she crying? Ryeowook cleared his throat, looking the other way. Yoona stopped hugging me, wiping her tears away.

"It was so cute! What just happened with you and Yuri! It's kind of sad, too. You could've confessed to her, but you chose not to! It was so cute!" Yoona sniffed. So she's crying because of my half-confession... I thought to myself. I rolled my eyes and sighed deeply.

"It's not what you think, Yoona!" I raised my voice a little.

"Yes, it is! It's exactly what I think! You do love Yuri! That's so sweet! I even drew a sketch about what you guys were doing from the bleachers!" Yoona exclaimed, handing my a paper. I took the paper and looked at it. It was exactly what Yuri and I were doing; smiling and laughing while we ate. I smiled to myself. I stared at Yuri's picture a little longer, skimming my finger on the paper.

"See! I told you he love her!" Yoona whispered to Ryeowook. Ryeowook snorted, rolling his eyes. I turned red, and I quickly gave her the paper.

"Thanks, but I don't want it," I lied. I wanted it so badly.

"Ani, you keep it. You would want it, and if I showed it to Yuri, she'd want you to have it. Keep it for Yuri, Heechul," Yoona smiled. I nodded, returning her a smile. She turned to Ryeowook.

"Let's go to Donghae and Jessica. I think Donghae needs 'help'," Yoona winked. Ryeowook chuckled and they both turned to the soccer arena. I looked at the picture again, repeating Yoona's words. 'You do love Yuri!' I repeated in my head. I turned to where Yuri ran off too. 

"Maybe I really do love you," I mumbled to myself.