Life and Death

Staying with Suju

~~{ Kyuhyun's POV }~~
I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and began to write:
Dear Cruel World,
You've taken everything from me. What more do you want?
Everybody hates me, I know it.
Now what do you want? My own life?
If Kay is reading this, I want her to know that I love her and always had. If she wants me back, it's too late. Don't come looking for me. I'll be gone by then.
To Zhou Mi: Please take good care of Kay. Love her as much as you can, just like I had. Don't hurt her. Just love her forever, that's all I ask.
To Henry: Loosen your grip on your cousins, please. I'm sorry for everything I've done, like letting Kay get drunk. I hope you can forgive me when I'm gone.
To Minnie: I love you. Don't miss me too much. I will still think of you. I'm sorry. Please tell the other members the same. I would believe that I've been a pain to them as well.
This is the last choice that I have.
It's not like anyone cares anyways.
Nobody can stop me now.
I hope you don't miss me too much.
Love you all forever.
- Cho Kyuhyun

I left the note out on my computer desk.
Then I ran out my room and up the stairs to the roof. I threw open the door and stared out at the night sky.
Everyone was probably asleep right now, right?
I stepped closer to the edge and looked down. I was 4 stories off the ground.
There were no cars out, no lights on except in the gas stations and on the road signs.
I stood there with my arms stretched out. I kept my eyes on the ground below me.
Might as well...
~~ { Kay's POV }~~
Yesung shook me to wake me up. I just stirred in my sleep.
So instead, he lifted me up and carried me upstairs.
" There, go to bed, " he ordered. I sighed and began walking towards my room.
That's when I noticed that Kyuhyun's bedroom door was open all the way. Curiosity took over me. I tiptoed over to his room.
" Kyuhyun? " I said quietly. No answer. I walked in to see that his desk lamp was and a piece of paper was sitting there in plain sight.
I walked over and picked it up. I read through it.
Tears instantly filled my eyes as I read those horrible words.
Kyu was going to kill himself? No!
I ran into the next room and dragged Sungmin out of bed, though he struggled a lot.
I told him everything and showed him the note. I was still crying the whole time.
Suddenly, I felt a disturbance in the Force. I turned towards the stairs that led up. I grabbed Sungmin's wrist and pulled him towards the stairs. I could hardly see because of the tears.
Don't tell me that Kyuhyun's on the roof. Don't tell me that he was going to jump.
I ran up both sets of stairs and swung open the door to the roof. I quickly went up the few stairs and stood on the roof still holding Sungmin's wrist. The wind blew my hair around but I could still see Kyuhyun standing

on the edge of the roof, prepared to jump.
" Kyu!! " me and Sungmin said in unison. I released Sungmin and ran over to hug Kyuhyun.
" Don't kill yourself, " I could feel the tears flowing freely onto Kyuhyun's shoulder as I back-hugged him.
I could feel all my feelings over flow inside of me.
Kyuhyun seemed stiff and didn't respond to the hug.
" I-I don't want you to die, " I pulled him away from the edge of the roof. I turned him around so that he can face me.
" Kay... do you love me? " he said quietly with pleading eyes.
" I- I don't know.. " I looked down then slowly looked back up. Our eyes met.
" You're like my best friend, you know. We don't need anything more, " I said softly. Maybe he'll be convinced to back off a little.
" I'll still love you, " he held my head with his hand and kissed my forehead.
I heard small footsteps behind me.
" Kyu... " Sungmin sobbed. We both turned to face him.
His face was stained with tears. His sweater sleeves drooped over his hands as he held them over his mouth to cover his sobs.
" Don't ever do that again.. " he rushed over and pulled him into a hug. He sobbed into Kyuhyun's shoulder.
I joined them too and we had one big group hug, all three of us crying.
It made everything just wash away.
We stopped crying but we didn't release each other yet.
There was no way I was letting go of Kyuhyun. He's not going anywhere.
While hugging Kyu I had to think: did I really like Kyuhyun?
Was I just going to let him win that easily?
Was I just going to throw out Zhou Mi and trade him for Kyu?
Was I really that mean?
We all pulled apart and looked at eachother with smiles.
" Let's go downstairs, it's cold out here, " Sungmin said while bouncing in place to keep warm.
We headed back downstairs. Sungmin went to Kyuhyun's room to wait for him. Me and Kyu stayed behind to talk.
" So, did I win yet? " he said with a small smile.
" Trying to kill yourself does not make you win, " I smirked at him. " Maybe one day you will. "
"...... I'm sorry, " he said randomly.
" For what? " I tilted my head in confusing.
" Everything. You don't have to fall in love with me, or get married to Zhou Mi. The deals off now. Sorry I put you through so much trouble, " he brushed his fingers through his hair.
" No, it's okay. I actually had fun messing with you because of that. You actually almost won, " I confessed, smiling. I gave him a friendly hug.
" Did I really? " he looked at me with wide eyes.
I nodded my head.
" Yeah. Well, it's getting late. Goodnight! " I waved good-bye and we each went our seperate ways to go to our rooms.
I walked into my room quietly since everyone else was asleep. Except for Zhou Mi. He stood by the window staring out into the night sky.
I snuck up behind him and hug him tightly.
" Aren't you going to go to sleep? " I whispered into his ear, trying not to wake anyone up.
" I was waiting for you to come back. Where were you? " he asked and turned to face me. I quickly kissed his cheek.
" I was just helping out a friend, " I smiled sweetly then went over to my bed.
I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep
~~{ Kyuhyun's POV }~~
I've never felt so loved.
I realised that I was wrong. I should've never tried to have commited suicide.
Kay had shown me that my life isn't worth losing. That makes me love her even more.
Thanks to her, my life still lives on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this chapter seems a little short to me.... hmmm... .i just kinda ran out of ideas so i ended it..
comment and subscribe!
from now on, the characters will answer any questions you have, so ask away! ^^

P.S.: this story is close to coming to an end! Yay! ( for me, since that means, less work on the weekends! But you guys will probably be sad, right? )
I don't know if there's going to be a sequel or not, because there's like nothing else I could do...

So after this, I have my KYUMIN fanfic ( which is almost done too) and then my EUNHAE fanfic i gotta right. and then maybe YEWOOK?

Oh well.... FIGHTING!!