The Danger

Staying with Suju

~~{Kay's POV}~~
I was up early the next morning. I always am.
I made a pot of coffee and began making breakfast.
It was my specialty: egg sandwich, better than the ones at McDonalds.
I searched through the fridge for a carton of eggs and got some bread from the bread box.
There was 4 of us, so how about 6, in case someone wants extra.
I grabbed a bowl, a fork, salt and pepper, and some cheese.
After I finished preparing the ingredients, I mixed them together, except for the cheese, and put them in the microwave.
While it cooked, I put some bread in the toaster and went back to the microwave.
Just as the egg began to puff up, I opened up the microwave and threw a slice of cheese on top and continued heating it up.
After a while, the egg and the toast were both done. I put them on a plate and made it into a sandwich.
One down, 5 more to go.
~~{ Ashley's POV}~~
I was sleeping so peacefully. Such a nice dream.
There was bunnies and turtles and kitties. Everyone was there.
Henry and Zhou Mi were chasing each other in a field of flowers.
Sungmin was sleeping in Kyuhyun's lap while he sang.
Ryeowook was on a swing.
Yesung was riding a giant turtle.
Heechul was spinning around and holding out Heebum.
Siwon was hiding in a bush and wearing a moustache, preparing to attack Yesung's turtle.
Leeteuk was running around with his towel.
And Eunhyuk was spying on me from behind a tree.
So peacful and nice. I didn't want to wake up.
" Wake up, Ashley, breakfast! " Henry's voice said.
I moaned.
" Do I have to?" I complained. The dream was still floating around in my head.
" Yess " he poked my back.
I rolled over to face him.
" Fine, just let me take a shower to wake up, " I fumbled with the sheets and got out of bed.
I picked out a random outfit and walked across the hall to the bathroom.
~~{Kay's POV}~~
I placed the plate with the 6 egg and cheese sandwiches on the table.
Henry and Zhou Mi rushed downstairs, eager to see what I made for breakfast.
" Good morning! Hey, where's Ashley? " I sat down in front of Zhou Mi.
" She's in the shower, " Henry replied, looking at the food.
He looked at me with eyes that said "can we eat now?"
I nodded and handed everyone a sandwich.
" MMMM, this is really good!!" Zhou Mi said. Henry agreed with a nod.
I smiled.
" Thanks!"
Zhou Mi's really nice. And cool.
I hope he didn't get upset about yesterday, not that I said anything mean or anything, he probably just wanted approval, I guess.
Maybe I should try being nicer to him and getting closer. Maybe we can become good friends.
It's almost like he has magic powers to make me think differently of him, but that isn't possible, is it?
I looked over at him. He was looking at me too.
When our eyes met, he blushed and looked down at his sandwich, poking it with his pinkie.
~~{Zhou Mi's POV}~~
I guess things have been a little weird between me and Kay.
I mean we're still friends.
And now she just caught me looking at her.
How could it get any worse?
Just then the power went out.
Outside the window, we could see that it was really dark and raining. A loud boom came from outside.
" I'll go light a candle, " Henry got up and stumbled into the living room where I had left the candles from last night.
A flash of lightning lit up the room.
" Ay! Somebody come here!!" Eunhyuk's vioce came from upstairs.
We rushed upstairs to see what happened.
When we reached the second floor, we saw Eunhyuk standing in the doorway to the bathroom across from our room.
That was the one that Ashley went in.
Donghae was standing beside him, looking inside the bathroom curiously.
" What is it hyung?" Henry walked up next to him and shined the candle inside.
We all hurried over.
I looked in and saw a dead body on the floor.
Wait, it was Ashley!
I gasped.
" Is she dead? " I asked looking at Eunhyuk.
" I don't know, I didn't check, "
" Why we're you coming in here while she was in here anyways? You're not supposed to just burst in! " Henry said, punching his arm.
" I was just walking by and when the power went out I heard a scream and a thud from in here. So I knocked on the door and asked if everything's okay but I didn't get a reply. I asked a few more times but still didn't get

an answer. So I opened the door and looked in. The water was still running but I couldn't see anything. So I pulled out my phone and when I shined the light on her I found out that she was on the floor, "
" How'd you get in? Wasn't it locked? " Donghae asked.
" Simple, I just turned the knob the other way, "
" Well we don't know if she's seriously injured or what, she might have to see a doctor, "
Just then, Siwon came out of his room.
" What happened to the lights? " he asked.
" Storm, " I answered as the lights flickered back on.
" Oh, what's going on? " he stepped over to where we were standing.
" Ashley. I guess she slipped while getting out when the power went out. She must've hit her head or something, " Henry explained.
" At least she was wearing towel, " Eunhyuk said with a flip of his hair.
" Oh! I think she might've out. You should take her to a hospital, she might have a concussion, " Siwon said.
" I'll call 911 because if it's a concussion, we might not have much time! " Henry quickly dialed the number on his phone.
After he explained the situation, he put his phone away and looked around.
This was serious. What if it was really bad? What if they had to go back home and couldn't come back because it was too dangerous?
That can't happen!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW!! can't wait for the next chapter :)