The Hate

Staying with Suju

~~{ Kay's POV }~~
Me and Kyuhyun danced to Bonamana together. It was so much fun until....
He grabbed my arm and pulled me in. I felt his warm lips pressed against mine once again. It wasn't as bad as the one earlier but it was still unwanted.
Strangely, I didn't fight back this time. I was too shocked.
Once he finished, he looked me in the eyes as if he were searching for the right thing to say.
" No, " was the only thing that slipped out of my mouth. I stepped slowly away from him.
I turned and hurried out the studio. I ran down the side walk, heading for no where in particular.
I heard Kyuhyun desperately calling out to me but I just ignored him and continued on down the road.
There was no where to go. The only place I knew of was the park, but that was too obvious. I could just head back home, but I wasn't in the mood to confront anyone.
I stopped in front of a building. It was a McDonalds with a huge playground out front.
I walked inside and headed for the playground. There was a small family eating lunch at a picnic table.
The playground was really big with 3 slides, 2 sets of stairs, 3 stories, and lots of little areas with windows. I went over to the stairs and sat on the bottom step.
I covered my face with my hands. Why did this happen?
" What's wrong, noona? " a little boy walked up to me and looked at me, curious. He was a cute kid.
" Oh, nothing. It's just that I'm really confused right now, " I confessed with a weak smile on my face.
" Aren't you a little old to be here on the playground? " he tilted his head slightly.
" Yes, I know, " I chuckled.
" Why are you confused? " this kid had a lot of questions.
" You're too young to understand, " I sighed.
" No I'm not! I'm a big kid! " he puffed out his chest.
I laughed at his sillyness.
" Fine, if you really want to know, " I sighed once again. " A guy kissed me. "
" Gross! " he made a disgusted face. I laughed.
" I know. And I hated it. He doesn't understand. But you do, right? " I looked at him with hope in my eyes.
" Of course! " he said with joy. I laughed some more.
" Thanks for listening. I'm Kay, by the way, " I smiled brightly at the little kid.
" I'm Lee. I got to go, my parents are leaving. Bye Kay, " he waved goodbye as he rushed off with his family.
I remained in my spot for a while, thinking. Everything was so confusing now. But that little boy helped clear my mind just now.
I stood up and brushed off my pants. Time to get out of this death trap for toddlers.
I walked out the gate and headed in the direction of the dorm.
~~{ Kyu's POV }~~
Kay just ran off in an instant.
I had decided to walk back home.
As soon as I arrived, Henry ran up to me.
" Where's Kay? " he asked anxiously.
" I found her, but then she ran off, " I sighed and trudged past him. I headed towards the stairs.
" What? Why? " Henry followed me, really worried about his cousin.
" She doesn't like me, " I muttered quietly. I walked into my room and slammed the door behind me, nearly hitting Henry in the face.
I just wanted some alone time for once.
I jumped onto my bed and landed face first in the pillow.
" What happened, Kyuhyun tell me, " Henry bursted through the door.
" Just leave me alone! " I shouted to him as I threw my pillow at him.
He ducked and dodged it.
" Tell meee!!! " he whined and sat down on the edge of my bed.
" No! Go away! " I could feel tears beginning to form in my eyes. No, I wasn't going to cry in front of Henry.
He got up and stood over me. He hesitated before he spoke.
" Fine. I'll be leaving then, " he said as he walked out the door.
Oh no, I probably hurt his feelings. Poor Henry. I shouldn't have yelled at him. Maybe I should go appologize to him.
It was too late. The tears were already dripping down my face.
What have I done? I've been hurting everyone's feelings today. Maybe I should just leave....
I got up with tears still flowing. I quickly wiped them away as I ran out the door of my room, down the stairs, and out onto the streets.
I didn't even notice Kay walk in at the same time as I left. My vison was to blurry from tears.
I ran across the street and just kept running. I had no clue where I was going. It didn't matter. Nobody cared.
~~{ Kay's POV }~~
Kyuhyun rushed pass me as I came through. What was up with him?
I ignored him and stepped into the living room. I was instantly attacked by Henry's hug.
" Where'd you go? " he squeezed me tightly.
" I went for a walk, " I said breathlessly. He finally released me.
" Next time tell me before you leave, " he said in a motherly tone.
" Fine, " I sighed.
I stepped past Henry and rushed up the stairs.
I ran into my room to find Zhou Mi searching through his enormous selection of clothes.
He turned to look at me as soon as I walked in.
I ran up to him and kissed him passionately on the lips. He was extremely shocked.
I pulled back and hugged him tightly.
" Remind me never to leave again, " I said into his warm chest.
He kissed the top of my head, washing all my worries away.
~~{ Kyu's POV }~~
I drifted into the streets like a drunk man, not knowing where I was. I was very light headed and confused.
I ended up in some alley behind a small restuarant.
That's where I got jumped. A few punks beat me up until I couln't move and could hardly breathe. I passed out.
I was left there on the cold hard ground, away from everyone. Nobody cared about me.
I guess this is the end. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

AHHHHH!!! poor kyu :(
i kinda like this story but i was running out of ideas, so i put that!
any ways, please comment your ideas!! and subscribe!! keep reading!! i'll update soon!!
hwaiting!! love you guys!!

(P.S.: i'm running out of The____ 's for the title. any ideas??)