The Kisses

Staying with Suju

~~{ Eunhyuk's POV }~~
I sighed as Ashley messed with my hair.
I was still on the floor in front of the couch with Ashley still sitting behind me on the couch.
I felt her set her head on top of mine. I quietly giggled because we probably looked really funny.
" Oppa? " she said quietly as she lifted her head off of mine.
" Yes? " I turned my whole body around to face her. Our faces were inches apart.
Oh, no, here we go again.
She didn't even wait this time.
She just quickly gave me a peck on the lips. When she sat back, she smiled sweetly at me.
I just sat there with a shocked look on my face. I couldn't move at all. My mind was buzzing around like crazy.
I wanted to relive it over and over again. Just one more time, please.
I looked into her eyes, partly begging for more, partly in disbelief of what just happened.
She looked away shyly. Aw, she's shy because of me! So cute!
I smiled and didn't blush for once!
Then, I decided to be daring. I grabbed her hand and lifted it up to my lips. I kissed it softly with a small smile on my face. Then I rubbed my fingers against the inside of her hand. Her hands are so soft.
I got up and sat beside her with my hand still holding hers.
I laid my head on her shoulder. I wanted this moment to last forever.
" Hyukkie! " I heard Sungmin's voice call out to me. Why??
I didn't move, not wanting to, and just ignored him. That didn't work.
" Hyukkie!! " he said, louder this time. He plopped down beside me. 
I had no choice than to turn to him.
" Minnie hyung! What do you want? " I tried not to sound irritated.
" Look at you two! You guys are so cute! " he just ignored my question.
I blushed at what he said and looked down to see that I was still holding her hand.
I didn't really care. I wanted everyone to know that she was mine.
Ashley smiled at Sungmin. Her smile was really cute; I was tempted to challenge with an even cuter smile. Instead I just shrunk down.
" Oh, I'm sorry, was I interupting you guys? " he asked as if he had just realised that.
" No, of course not, " I tried to sound sarcastic but it wasn't really working.
" Oh, I'm sorry Hyukkie, I can leave if you want, " he gave my a hug, getting the point.
" Thanks, " I sighed as he left the room.
I pouted. He ruined the moment.
I felt a pair of arms around me. I turned to see that Ashley had me in a tight embrace.
I smiled and wrapped my arm over her shoulders. I kissed the top of her head sofltly.
She sighed and I could feel her breath on my neck. It made me shiver.
She lifted her head up and kissed my cheek. More shock waves of love shot through my whole body.
Yes, I'm in love.
~~{ Kay's POV }~~
Me and Kyuhyun decided to go get some lunch at a small restuarant.
We walked in to smell the deliscious scent of Asian food. The sound of clinking silverware and chattering filled the entire restaurant.
A waiter led us to a nice table beside a window, looking out towards the river. I grabbed a menu and scanned it.
" What would you like to drink? " the waiter asked with a notepad in his hand.
" Sweet tea, " me and Kyuhyun said in unison. We looked at each other and he smiled.
" Okay, I'll be back with your drinks, " the waiter left.
I continued looking through the menu.
" Oooh, this all sounds good! " I bounced excitedly in my seat.
" You want me to order for you? " Kyu gave me a small grin.
" Surprise me, " I set down my menu as the waiter returned with our drinks.
" Here you go. Are you ready to order? " he set down the drinks in front of us.
" Yep! Two orders of spicy noodles with pork. And fried squid on the side, " Kyuhyun said proudly. The waiter wrote it down and left.
When the waiter was out of ear shot, I turned to Kyuhyun.
" Spicy?! " I hated spicy stuff.
" Hey, I surprised you, didn't I? " he smirked. That's the evil maknae for you.
I sighed and sunk into my seat.
Our food arrived in a moment.
I grabbed my chopsticks and stared at my noodles, unsure of what to do.
" Eat your squid first, " he suggested. I poked them with my chopsticks, inspecting them carefully.
I picked it up and popped it into my mouth. It was cruchy on the outside but chewy on the inside. I savored the flavor.
" Now, noodles, " he pointed at them with his chopsticks.
I put a worried look on my face and picked up a few noodles and some tofu. I quickly put it in my mouth and chewed it.
Spicy, tangy, and flavorful all at the same time. It tasted so good!
That's when the heat kicked in. My whole mouth burned, from my tongue all the way down to my throught.
My lips burned badly, like I had sprayed pepper spray on it. Even my ears hurt.
" Aaah!! " I cried out in pain. I had tears welling up in my eyes.
" Spicy? " Kyu stated the obvious.
" Yeah, my lips burn! " I blew out of my mouth, trying to cool down the heat.
" I can fix that, " he smiled an evil smile and leaned in.
Before I even noticed, he was kissing me. I tried to pull back but he just gripped my head in place.
I kicked him under the table to try to get him to stop.
After about 5 seconds of the unwanted kiss, he finally released me with his evil smile still planted on his face.
" What was that for?! " I stood up and glared down at him.
" Do your lips feel better? " he ignored my question and smirked.
No! They feel worse! There not only spicy now, but they're also tingling from his kiss!
" Why would they?! " I yelled at him.
" Just sit down and finish eating, " he said and went back to his food.
I plopped down with a sigh. I pushed my noodles towards Kyu.
" You can have it, I'm not hungry anymore, I'll just eat the squid, " I popped one into my mouth.
Kyuhyun eyed my noodles, then grabbed the bowl. He chowed down on my noodles while I just nibbled on my fried squid.
" Can I just leave? " I sighed and set down my squid.
" Why?? We were having a great time, " Kyu whined like a little kid.
" Were. Your ruined it. You didn't have to kiss me! " I was getting irritated.
" I couldn't resist you, " he said in this deep, evil voice. It sent shivers thoughout my whole body.
I looked up and met his eyes. His eyes were dark and mysterious. Evil lurked behind them.
No. I can't. Zhou Mi wouldn't approve.
But still doesn't mean that I can't have fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOOHOOO!!! yes!! done!! i love this chapter!!
no silent readers please!!!
comment, subscribe, and support!! thanks for everything!!
hey, can anyone make a poster for me??? I need one that says "Staying With Suju" and has the main characters on it ( henry, mimi, hyuk, etc)
thanks!!!