The Surprises

Staying with Suju

( LOL love this picture ^^ he's so cute!! )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~{ Ashley's POV }~~
Me and Eunhyuk just sat there on the couch watching T.V. I really wanted to go do something fun with him. Maybe we could go out and walk around or go to a restaurant or something.
I looked up at him. He was focused on the T.V. screen. The program wasn't even that interesting. Just some cheesy drama with bad acting.
" Oppa, " I said quietly. He turned his head to face me. He smiled sweetly.
" Yes? " he replied brightly.
I was about to answer when the door bursted open.
A guy with a white t-shirt, baggy cargo pants, a black beanie, and a gun in his hand ran in and slammed the door behind him. He looked at me and Eunhyuk on the couch and instantly came over to us.
" Come here lady, " he said in a rough voice. He yanked me up, nearly ripping my arm out of its socket.
He put the pistol up beside my head.
" If anyone calls the cops, the girl goes, " he threatened and pushed me around.
" Hyukkie.. " I called out to him desperately.
" Don't do anything! You'll be okay, " he comforted me, though he was a nervous wreck. He was fidgeting with the remote and looking around. He glanced back at me with sorrow in his eyes.
Henry was in the kitchen reading the newspaper and probably haven't heard anything yet.
I had no clue what to do. I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes. The criminal pulled me over towards the window with him as he looked out to check if the police were anywhere near.
" Oppa, don't let him kill me! " I sobbed to the poor worried Eunhyuk. The tears were streaming down my face. Why me?
" Shut your face or you die! " the bad guy nudged my head with his gun. I shook in fear.
I wanted to run, escape, some how. But if I did someone might get hurt, and that can't happen.
The next thing I know, Henry sneaks up behind the guy and whacks him in the head with a frying pan. The guy collasped on the floor and was unconscious.
" Don't ever touch my cousin!! " Henry yelled at him. Eunhyuk jumped up and ran to my side.
" Did he hurt you? " he began to wipe away my tears.
" No, I'm okay, " I hugged him tightly, glad that I was alive and safe.
Eunhyuk released me and went over to kick the criminal.
I laughed and joined him.
Soon enough, the cops arrived and the arrested the guy. Turned out that he had commited an armed robbery and escaped to our place. He got charged for armed robbery, armed assault, and attempted murder. I was

glad that that crazy guy was gone and was going to be put in jail.
Eunhyuk ran up behind me and hugged me tightly.
" I'm so glad that you're okay. I was so worried that he was going to shoot you! " he sounded like he was about to cry. I turned around and gave him a tight hug.
" Don't worry, I'm still here, " I gave him a peck on the cheek and grabbed both of his hands. I swung them playfully.
He smiled at me.
" Now, let's go do something fun! " I jumped in place, excited.
" Like what? " Eunhyuk's eyes were filled with excitement.
" Umm, how about we go walk around and find something to do? " I tugged him towards the door.
" But it's raining!! " he whined with a pout on his face.
" We'll bring an umbrella, " I grabbed a big yellow umbrella and stepped outside.
It was pouring but it was that strong. There was just a lot of rain.
I opened up the umbrella and grabbed Hyukkie's hand.
We walked on the sidewalk under the umbrella together. It was really romantic in a way.
" Where are we going to go to? " he asked me, looking up like a little kid.
" You pick, " I smiled at him.
" How about somewhere dry? " he joked. I laughed.
" I have an idea, " I said. I led Eunhyuk down the street.
" Where are we going? " he whined and pouted.
" You'll see, " I smiled as we continued on.
Soon enough the rain went away. I closed the umbrella and strapped it to my wrist.
We kept walking hand in hand until we arrived at our destination.
" We're here, " I stopped in front of the gate.
" The amusement park? " Eunhyuk looked up at all the towering rides.
Screams, laughs, talking and carnival music rose up from inside the chain link fence.
I pulled out $30 dollars from my pocket and handed it to the guy at the entrance. I got both of us wristbands to go on all of the rides.
I dragged Hyukjae in and looked around.
" Wow! So many rides! " I stated and took a few steps. I had no clue were to start.
" I know where we can start, " Eunhyuk pulled me towards a big roller coaster.
I kind of had a fear of roller coasters, but I wasn't going to back out now.
Me and Eunhyuk took our seats in the front of the ride.
I jumped nervously in my seat as I strapped in. I looked around at the ride.
" Wait a minute... this is the- "
" The same exact ride we went on before for the Super Show. So you saw that? " he cut me off. He flashed me a smile.
" Yeah, I saw the video. You guys looked terrified! " I pointed out with a small smirk.
" Not me! I rock at roller coasters! " the ride started going up the first tall hill.
I could tell that he was some what lying. He kept looking down and all around with a kind of nervous look on his face.
We went up pretty high and stopped at the top. I looked down. There was a huge drop in front of us.
" Oh, NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! " I screamed as we dropped down. Hyukkie was screaming beside me as well, but his hands were up in the air.
We slowed down before going up another hill. He was laughing hysterically. I looked at him and giggled.
" See it's not that bad, " he smiled at me and then we dropped again.
Eunhyuk began screaming again. I calmed down a little and started having fun. I threw my hands up and cheered.
There was a loop coming up. My cheers reverted back to screams.
" WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! " I cried out as we went around. I could feel the G-forces pulling on my insides.
We did a few corkscrews and a few more drops.
Then I saw the end in near.
Once we slowed to a stop, I left my hands up.
" Weee!! That was fun!! " I turned to Eunhyuk as the bars went up and we were released. His hair was blown all over his face and he had to struggle to put it back.
His face was kind of pale but he was laughing. I laughed allong with him.
" Want to go again? " I teased.
" NO! I mean, let's go on other rides first! " he grabbed my hand and we walked together to another roller coaster.
We went on a few more then took a break. We stopped at a food stand and got a funnel cake for us to share.
We sat down at a small picnic table.
I took small pieces off and nibbled on the warm fried dough and powered sugar. It was deliscious.
Eunhyuk didn't eat much, he mostly just picked a few pieces and popped them into his mouth.
I looked up at him while I was still eating. Something was bothering him.
He looked up at me and our eyes met. He gave a small smile and looked back down at the food. He took off another piece and ate it.
" Ashley? " he picked up some powdered sugar with his finger and it off.
" Yes, Hyukkie? " I squinted out at the crowd buzzing around. This place wasn't too busy today.
" Well you go out with me? " he said shyly.
Of course- wait, WHAT?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hee hee ^^ awww
i like this chapter a lot!! lots of help from 13elieve123!!
anywho, please please please comment and subscribe!! tell me how im doing cuz i really think im starting to get worse T.T
forever fighting~~~~