The Way It Goes

Staying with Suju

~~{ Ashley's POV }~~
" Oppa, I'm hungry, " I whined as my stomach growled.
Eunhyuk laughed and stood up.
" Fine, I'll make you lunch. But don't blame me if you don't like it! " he walked into the kitchen and left me on the couch.
I laid down, taking up the whole couch. It was so comfortable there.
Siwon walked in.
" Did Hyukkie leave you? " he asked with a smile on his face.
" NO!! I'M JUST COOKING!! " Eunhyuk called from the kitchen, having overheard Siwon's question.
He turned back to where his voice came from then looked back at me.
" You're gonna have to move, " he looked down at my legs stretched across the couch.
" Nope, I'm not moving, " I smirked at him.
" Fine, " he plopped down right on top of my legs. He didn't weigh much but it was a lot of pressure on my legs.
" Yah! Get off! " I squirmed underneath him. He didn't budge.
" You should've moved in the first place. Now you must face the consequeces! " Siwon poked my leg with a smirk on his face. I kicked around some more but I was still unable to move.
" Fine! Get up! I'll move! " I whined, still moving around in my spot.
Siwon finally stood up. I slid over and moved my legs out of the way.
Once he sat down I stretched my legs out over his lap.
" Better? " I asked. He looked down at my legs, then at me, and back again.
" Why? " he asked, somewhat irritated. He gave me a small pout.
He lifted my legs up off of his lap and set them on them on the ground. It was a really akward position, with half of my body sideways and off the couch.
I sat up and playfully shoved Siwon. I crossed my arms and pouted.
He smiled brightly at me and poked me in the leg.
That's how the poke war started.
~~{ Eunhyuk's POV }~~
As soon as I heard Siwon and Ashley laughing and joking around, I decided it was safe to call.
I grabbed the phone and called the pizza place. I ordered 3 large pizzas: one cheese, one pepperoni, and one works.
10 minutes later, the pizza guy arrived with the pizzas. I got to the door, paid for the pizzas, and took them to the kitchen without being seen by the two in the living room.
I set them down on the table and brought out the paper plates and napkins.
" Come and get it! " I called out into the living room, sounding like a farmer feeding his animals.
Right on cue, Siwon and Ashley practically danced in. When they saw the pizza, their mouthes dropped. Ashley's eyes sparkled at the sight of the pizza.
" You weren't making lunch! " she put her hands on her hips and smirked.
" Pizza's even better! " Siwon practically pounced on the food.
Everyone sat down and grabbed a few slices. The pizza was deliscious.
There was enough left over to leave for anyone else who wanted to eat.
After everyone finished eating, went left the kitchen. Siwon went upstairs to go on his computer.
Me and Ashley returned to the living room to watch T.V. There wasn't really anything good on except for the news, some cheesy dramas, and a cooking show.
I put it on one of the dramas, a rerun, and snuggled up with Ashley. She seemed really happy by my side and with a full stomach.
She looked up and kissed my cheek once again.
" Thanks for the pizza, Hyukkie, " she said with a sweet smile planted on her face.
I smiled back and kissed her gently on her forehead.
" Anything for you, " I said quietly as the world around us faded away. It was just me and Ashley once again.
~~{ Kay's POV }~~
Me and Kyuhyun finished eating and he paid the bill.
As we left the restuarante, I made my plan to play with Kyuhyun's heart.
" Are you still mad? " Kyu said, stepping in front of me to block my path.
" I almost forgot about that. Now I am, " I didn't want to start that over again. He gave me a pout, which was pretty rare for him.
" Please forgive me, I don't know what got into me. It's just sometimes when there's a girl that I like, I can't stop myself, " he sighed.
" What about Sungmin, what would he think if I told him? " I questioned. Maybe if I told him, it would get Kyu off my back.
" Please don't! I promise I won't kiss you again if you don't tell him. Unless you want to, " his voice sounded mysterious and pure evil.
" Fine, and don't do that either! " I crossed my arms as we continued down the sidewalk.
" Do what? " he was clueless.
" Act evil. And don't try to lure me in, " I explained and rolled my eyes.
" I'll try, but it will be hard, " he gave me an evil smile. There he goes again.
" Whatever " I said with a sigh.
I looked up. There was a big two-story building in front of me. Right over the door, there was a sign that said SMentertainment.
" What is this building? " I asked while I studied it.
" This is our practicing and recording room, " Kyu explained. He grabbed my hand and dragged me into the building.
Inside it was all white. As soon as we went through the door, we were in a narrow hallway, big enough for only the two of us to stand side by side. There were doors on either side and a few pictures hanging on the

walls. The were pictures of the different groups, the manager, people holding awards, and a lot of other stuff.
I stopped at a picture of Super Junior. As always, they were doing their famous pose, with their hands sticking out. Heechul was daring and did a peace sign instead.
I smiled. These are my friends. My goofy, dorky, and childish friends.
Kyuhyun placed his hand on my shoulder while I looked at the picture. It made me jump a little out of surprise.
I turned to face him and smiled.
" Nice picture, " I complimented, then continued down the hall.
He stopped me in front of a door that said: "SJ Practice".
He slowly opened the door to reveal an all whit room with black tiled floor. There were pictures in there too, mostly of them practicing. But a few of them were of them joking around.
On one side of the room, the whole wall was filled with tall lockers, each one with a name on it. There was a stand with a stereo by the small window. Luckily, it looked out to a bush, so no fangirls could spy on

anyone.
" How about I perform for you? " Kyuhyun asked in a formal tone and headed for the stereo.
I clapped my hands and sat down on the floor.
Kyu began singing and dancing to Bonamana. It was an amazing show!
Once he was done, he bowed like there was a huge crowd in front of him.
" Bravo, bravo! Oncore! " I cheered as I applauded.
He came over to were I was sitting and pulled me up.
" Time for me to teach you, " for some reason, evil still lurked in his voice.
I ignored it and listened closely as Kyuhyun taught me a few of the dance moves. At first I was kind of bad, but soon enough, I got the hang of it.
He started the music and the two of us danced together. He was singing allong the whole time.
It was so much fun, until.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's going to happen next???? You'll find out soon!! ^^
Ugh, this was a pretty boring chapter, I know, but it has a cliff hanger!! yay!!
btw, I made my picture for the story! It's on the foreward and as the background.
IF ANYONE THINKS THAT THEY CAN DO BETTER, PLEASE DO SO!!! I'll be glad to take in more art ^^
Anyways, here's some eye candy, just for you!

Comment, subscribe, love, and keep reading~~