The Reality

Staying with Suju

~~{ Kay's POV}~~
It wasn't long before the ambulance arrive. But it seemed like hours.
Ashley's skull could be cracked open and blood could be leaking into her brain and she could DIE!
I needed to relax. It's hard to do when your sister is hurt and could possibly be seriously injured.
The EMT (Emergency Medical Technician) wouldn't let us ride in the ambulance with Ashley.
So we all piled into two cars and followed  close behind.
Luckily, the hospital was close by, so it didn't take us that long to get there.
Eunhyuk nearly drove over the speed limit.
Once we arrived, we rushed to catch up with the doctors. They were chatting quickly and quietly to eachother.
We walked through the doors and were blasted by cold AC.
It seemed so clean in there but you could feel the terror floating around the room.
" You'll have to wait out in the waiting room while we take an X-Ray, " the nurse told us as the doctors went into an X-ray room and closed the curtain behind them.
I felt like I was going to cry, and then I did. I felt an arm wrap arround me to comfort me as I cried.
It was Zhou Mi.
I looked up at him with my tearfilled eyes. He's so nice to comfort me.
" Don't worry, everything will be okay, " he said.
I smiled.
I looked around and noticed that I was the only one crying.
Eunhyuk was curled up on a couch with his face covered by his hands.
Donghae was sitting beside him and was petting his back.
I could here him mumbling.
I got up and walked over to him.
" What's wrong? "
He lifted his head and looked at me with a half confused, half worried look. Then he glanced at Donghae.
" Eunhyuk, he always liked her but he just couldn't confess his feelings, you know, 'cause he's shy. And know he's upset because he never got to tell her, " Donghae explained to me.
" Oh, well, don't worry, everything will be okay and you'll be able to tell her " I patted Eunhyuk's shoulder.
I heard someone clear their throught and turned to see who it was. It was the doctor.
"She's going to be allright," he said.
Eunhyuk jumped up.
" Really? "
" There's just one thing......."
Eunhyuk froze.
" She's in a coma. We don't know how long it will last though, " the doctor sighed.
" What?! " Eunhyuk was furious and close to tears.
" We do know that she isn't going to die from this, so don't worry, "
Eunhyuk plopped back on the couch and sighed.
" You can come see her if you want, " he pointed to the room that Ashley was in.
I walked in quietly with Zhou Mi and Henry at my sides. Siwon was behind me while Donghae stayed behind with Eunhyuk.
Ashley was resting peacfully with a machine connected to her wrist, recording her pulse.
I was near to crying again. Thankfully, Zhou Mi gave me a little hug to comfort me.
I left the room quietly and sat back on the couch with Zhou Mi.
Eunhyuk stood up and walked into the room when everyone got out.
I guess he wanted a little privacy.
~~{Eunhyuk's POV}~~
I looked at Ashley resting on the bed.
I never got to tell her.
I reached for her hand and patted it.
" It's going to be okay. I'll be here for you, Ashley. I'll stay here and watch over you, " I felt like crying but I wasn't going to.
I sat quietly by her side and looked at her face. If only she could hear me.
I wasn't ever going to leave this spot until she woke up from her coma.
~~{Zhou Mi's POV}~~
I wanted to comfort Kay as much as possible. She was really worried and upset.
But I don't know if she was as upset as Hyukie. He still hasn't left the room.
The doctor's actually getting a little concerned.
Eunhyuk finally got out when the doctor told him to.
" Do you think we should go home and wait for any news? " Henry suggested.
" You can go, I'll stay here, I call you if something happens, " Eunhyuk said.
" Hyung..." Donghae patted his back.
" Just go on without me, I'll be fine, "
We all looked at eachother.
" Bye Hyukie, we'll stop by soon, " Donghae gave his buddy a hug and followed us out the door.
On the way home, everyone was silent.
Kay sitting beside and looked kind of tired. I guess it is a lot for her to take in.
At least Ashley's going to live.
I was amazingly shocked to feel Kay lay her head on my shoulder.
I smoothed her hair and wrapped my arm around her to try and make her relax a little bit.
We finally came back home and I help Kay out of the car. I walked her inside the house.
Once we got in, she instantly went upstairs.
I felt really bad for her, maybe I should go help her out.
I went upstairs and stopped in front of our door.
" Kay, can I come in? " I knocked on the door.
" Yeah, " she mumbled.
I slowly opened the door to see Kay laying on her bed with her face in the pillow.
" Don't cry, " I walked over to her bed and crouched down so that my face was lined up with her's. " She's going to be okay,"
 She turned her head to look at me. A tear was rolling down her cheek.
I wiped it off with my thumb.
" There, now, smile. You looke better when you smile, " I told her. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

There,  I hope that's enough for this chapter. hehe i love this one :)