The Friends

Staying with Suju

~~{ Kyuhyun's POV }~~
" Kyu~ " a sweet voice sang to me.
I looked up and broke out of my thinking state.
It wasn't Kay. Instead it was Sungmin.
" Hello, Minnie hyung, " I smiled brightly. Kay was standing behind him looking very happy.
" Can we talk? " Sungmin's cute face instantly turned serious.
I glanced at Kay who had an evil smirk on her face. I looked back at Sungmin who was now gripped onto my arm, tugging me towards the living room.
I was slightly worried.
He pushed me down onto the couch and stood over me, glaring down at me with his arms crossed over his chest. It sent shivers down my spine. What was he going to do?
" Cho Kyuhyun, you little jerk! " he said to me in a dark voice.
" Wha-what did I do? " great, I was stuttering in his present. He smirked in victory.
" Why did you kiss Kay? " his face softened a bit as he sat down beside me.
" I-I-I.... " I had nothing. No answer.
" She doesn't like you like that, " he said with a sweet, calm voice. I looked down in shame.
" I know. I shouldn't have do that, " I sighed and shook my head.
Sungmin gave me a warm hug.
" Are, are you mad at me? " I looked up and gave him puppy dog eyes.
" For kissing? Yes. For liking her? Of course not! " he kissed my cheek quickly and smiled sweetly. " Just don't forget about me. "
He winked at me and gave me another hug.
" And, Kyu? " he looked me straight in the eyes.
" Yes Minnie? " I looked at his adorable face. He always knew how to make me smile.
" Don't hurt her, okay? " he set his head on my shoulder.
" I won't, " I said quietly. What did he mean? Like, hurt her emotionally? Or physically? Or, what?
" Now, go, " he nudged me and stood up to walk to his room.
I sighed and stood up as well.
~~{ Kay's POV }~~
I my iPod and started playing Kpop music.
Once it started playing, I began swaying to beat. I looked over at the basket of fruit. An idea popped into my head.
I searched through the cabinets to look for the blender.
Since these guys probably weren't going to eat those fruit anytime soon, I was going to make it into some juice, which they hopefully will drink more often then they eat the fruit.
I finally found the blender and set it up on the counter. I continued swaying to the music as I grabbed an assortment of fruit: apples, oranges, grapes, pears, and some strawberries.
Suddenly I felt a pair of hands around my waist. I gasped but continued to dance to the music.
I felt a warm body press up against my back sending shivers down my spine. I threw an orange in the blender along with some strawberries. I sprinkled some sugar in and added some apple juice from the fridge.
The guy behind me swayed along with me as I blended my mixture together. I smiled silently and the song changed to a faster one. I danced some more and sang along.
" Can I taste? " he whispered into my ear as I poured the juice into a pitcher. I couldn't tell whos voice it was.
" Of course, " I smiled and grabbed a glass.
The guy my neck, making me jump.
" Yah! " I spun around to face the mystery man.
I was totally shocked to see Zhou Mi standing there with a playfull look on his face. He still had his hands wrapped around my waist.
He leaned in and kissed me passionately on the lips. I wrapped my hands around neck and kissed him back. We pulled apart and gawked at each other.
" You want some juice? " I said sweetly as I turned back to my work station. I was kind of breathless from that kiss back there.
He wrapped his arms around my waist as poured him a glass.
" I love you Kay, " he whispered into my ear and kissed my neck. I giggled, slightly nervous.
I turned and kissed him sweetly. I turned back to the counter and grabbed his cup. 
" Here you go, sir ," I said with a cute smile on my face, acting very formal.
He grabbed the glass and pecked my cheek. He took a sip from his cup while I watched him intently.
" Hey guys, " Kyuhyun walked in casually. I changed my gaze to him.
" Hey Kyuhyun, " I smiled brightly and hooked arms with Zhou Mi. " Did Sungmin talk to you? " a smirk crept onto my face.
" Yeah, and you're a horrible promise keeper, " he crossed his arms.
" He had to know, " I shrugged my shoulders and clinged onto Zhou Mi's arm.
" Hey, do you want to hang out, the three of us? " Zhou Mi asked and rubbed my back. I smiled brightly at him and looked back and Kyuhyun with the same look.
" Sure, why not! " Kyuhyun hooked his arm with mine and we skipped out the front door.
We headed out toward a small family restuarant.
We entered and found ourselves a small table. I sat between Zhou Mi and Kyuhyun. I picked up my menu and hid myself behind it as I sunk down into my seat.
When they weren't looking, I pulled out my cell phone to check my reflection. I smiled and quickly put it away.
Soon enough a waiter came to order our drinks: sweet tea for me, lemon tea for Zhou Mi and Coke for Kyuhyun.
I scanned through the menu and sighed. I really missed American food.
" How about we order something for us all to share? " Kyuhyun asked, looking around the restaurant.
" Sure. What do you got in mind? " I set down the menu. Zhou Mi grabbed my free hand and held it in his.
" How about.....  shrimp cocktail? " Kyuhyun flipped his menu around. I smiled brightly and looked at Zhou Mi. He smiled back at me.
" Sure, with a side order of fried kalamari, " I leaned up against Zhou Mi's side. I watched as Kyuhyun put a look of jealousy on his face.
The waiter arrived shortly and we ordered our food.
The whole time I inspected Kyu. He didn't have any bruises or cuts or anything. I guess Sungmin didn't beat him up. Too bad, I was looking foreward to that (I don't mean to sound mean or anything!)
Once our food arrived, we ate in a somewhat akward silence.
" So you guys want to go shopping after this? " Zhou Mi broke the silence and looked up. We were already almost done with our food.
" Sure, but I want desert first, " I flashed a playfull smile and we finished the last few shrimp and kalamari. I my fingers.
The waiter stopped by to pick up our plates. He asked us if we wanted desert.
I ordered a Banana split and Kyuhyun ordered a chocolate shake.
When our food arrived, I realised that the Banana Split was too big for me to finish by myself.
The three of us dug in and we finished in no time. We finished up everything else and left after we paid.
I linked my arms back with Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi.
" Ugh, I'm stuffed. I hope I never have to eat again! " I leaned up on Kyuhyun this time. Maybe I can keep playing my little game right about now.
I could tell that Mimi was pouting on the other sid of me.
" Well, let's go to the mall! " Zhou Mi said cheerfully. He tugged me onward as he jogged in the direction of the mall.
Here we go again.
~~{ Kyuhyun's POV }~~
Here we go again. Kay's still choosing Zhou Mi over me.
Is there something wrong with me? Did I do something wrong?
I shouldn't think so badly of myself or I'll stress out too much. I know for sure I'll get her one day.
She can run, but she can't hide.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a feeling that this is a short and boring chapter :(
I running out of ideas!! ( that's a lie, I still got a few up my sleeve...)
please comment if YOU have any ideas. Hurry before I run out and give up!!
anyways.... here's some free complementary pictures for this chapter:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Their faces!!!! :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just HAD to show you guys this ;D

No, nothing weird here at all.... (sarcasm) wow, zhou mi :D

KYUMIN!!! YAY!!! Minnie has to deal with Kyu's dorkyness :D

that's it for now!! fighting!!! comment, subscribe, READ ON!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!

:D