The True Love

Staying with Suju

~~{ Eunhyuk's POV }~~
I sat there at the picnic table with a small bag of ice that Ashely got from one of the vendors. I slapped it against my forehead and winced in pain.
What happened?
I only BRUISED MY FOREHEAD!
How?
Well...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[ Eunhyuk's Flashback ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting with Ashley at the picnic table, just eating our funnel cake.
An idea popped into my head.
Me and Ashley weren't official yet, right? Might as well ask her now...
" Ashley? " I messed around with the powdered sugar on the funnel cake and it from my finger.
" Yes, Hyukkie? " I loved it when she called me that. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside (I know, that sounds really stupid, but it's just the truth).
" Will you go out with me? " I was automatically shy. What if she rejects me?
I kind of regretted asking.
She starting smiling and actually laughed.
" Of course, " she said sweetly as our eyes met.
I grabbed her soft hand and rubbed her palm with my thumb. We just continued staring at each other while I just smiled like a complete idiot.
That's when she moved in to kiss me, again.
I felt shivers, again. I awaited for her lips, again. I closed my eyes and leaned in as well.
Except this time I made a mistake.
When our lips were about to meet, I missed and our heads bumped into each other. It wasn't that hard, but it was still bad enough to leave a bruise on my forehead.
I'm such an idiot!
Ashley jumped up.
" Omo, are you okay?! " she sounded really concerned for my health.
" Yeah, I'm perfectly fine, " I said sacastically as I cringed in pain.
" Here, I'll go get you some ice, " she ran off to the nearest food bender, which was the place where we got our funnel cake from.
I sunk in my seat and released a heavy sigh.
Somehow, I always manage to mess things up.
My forehead was in serious pain. I couldn't stop poking it to fill the shock wave of pain shoot all the way down to my toes.
Ashley quickly returned with a Ziploc bag full of ice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[ End of Flashback ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I leaned my head back and heaved another sigh. This date wasn't really going out as planned.
" I'm really sorry, " Ashley appologized for possibly the 10th time since the accident.
" No, it's not your fault, " I reassured her.
" Yes it is, all of this is my fault, " she looked down, obviously ashamed in her actions.
" Look, I know I'm a complete idiot, you don't have to take the blame for all my mistakes, " I set the bag on the table and sighed again.
" You're not an idiot, " she frowned at me.
Then she grabbed my head and kissed my bruise on my forehead.
It kind of hurt from the pressure but it definately made me feel better on the inside.
" Feel better? " she had a small but confident smile on her face.
" Almost, " I smiled playfully and kissed her passionately on the lips.
It was a surprising kiss for her, but she immediately kissed back.
The busy crowd faded away. The loud noise from the rides and the people got muted out.
It was just me, Ashley, and this wonderful kiss.
I know, it wasn't the first, but it was certainly the best. It seemed to last forever.
We pulled away but still remained close.
" I love you, Hyukkie, " she said quietly with sincere eyes but a serious look.
" I love you too, " I smiled and kissed her cheek sweetly.
" Hyukkie~ " she said with an almost song-like voice.
" Keep calling me that, " I smiled and stared into her eyes.
" Forever, " she added.  My heart skipped a beat.
~~{ Kay's POV }~~
I didn't dare leave the bathroom. What was the use?
I had no plan what so ever about how I was going to get around Kyuhyun's charming ways.
He was going to win sooner or later.
No, don't say that! I'm definately going to win. But how?
Knock, Knock. Someone must have wanted to come in.
I stood up and freshened up to make it seem like I actually used the bathroom.
I swung open the door to see Sungmin standing there doing a little "potty dance". I laughed when I saw him.
" Sungmin! We haven't talked in a while, " I said with a bright smile on my face. Maybe he can help me?
" I know, but I really got to go! " he bounced around like a hyper little kid. He pushed past me and locked himself in the bathroom.
I giggled quietly and headed back towards the stairs. I sat at the top step, still wondering of what I should do before I actually head back downstairs.
" Kay~ " Sungmin called out to me. He pretty much skipped over to me.
" Hey, sit down, " I patted the carpet next to me.
He plopped down beside me with one of his genuine cute smiles plastered on his face. This guy had a natural talent!
" What's up? " he said, using his aegyo.
" Nothing really, just having problems with Kyuhyun, " I sighed for good measure. This made Sungmin's eyes grow huge.
" What did he do?! I'll beat him up for you! Why, if I see that little jerk, I'll..." he rambled on about all the bad things he'll do when he finds out what Kyuhyun did.
I laughed.
" He didn't do anything bad, " I thought for a second. " Yet. "
" Well, tell me everything! " he looked at me like a best friend that wanted to know all the new gossip.
" It's just that he likes me and is kind of bugging me. He's trying to get me to fall for him. He even kissed me, twice! " I giggled at Sungmin's face at this news.
" He WHAT?! " he made it sound like it was much worse than it was. I laughed again.
" I know! And I don't even like him the way he likes me. I like Zhou Mi, " I confessed with a small sigh. " But Kyuhyun's doing crazy things to my head. "
" Ha, I know how you feel. He does that to me all the time. I always make this crazy fantasies about him, " he stared off to the distance with a dreamy look on his face.
" So what do I do? " I looked at him like an eager student, ready to learn.
" First, you let me kick his for kissing you, " he had an evil look on his face, but he still managed to look cute. I laughed. " Then you tell him that you just want to be friends."
" I've tried that already, but he insists that I fall for him, " I sighed and looked at my feet.
" Well, I'll have a talk with him, that will straighten him out, " he pulled me in a friendly embrace.
" By ' having a talk ' do you mean beating the stuffing out of him? " I smirked at him.
" We'll have to find out, " he put on a goofy smile and helped me up.
" Thanks so much, Sungmin, you made me feel better, " I smiled and quickly hugged him.
Now it was time to go back down stairs and face Kyuhyun's wrath, since I've been gone for quiete a while now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHOOP WHOOP!!! enjoy the story so far? comment you ideas please :)
So I've only had one comment on this couple that's coming allong, so should it be Kyu or Mimi?
PICK ONE!!!
^^ subscribers, you rock!! commenters, keep it up!! silent readers, SPEAK UP!!
love~
pictures?? Yes, No, Maybe? Here you go!

HAHAHAHAHAHA couldn't stop laughing at this :D KYUHYUN Fried Chicken!!! LOL

 HAHAHAHAHAHA Sungmin oppa, you're such a dork :P ^^

Minnie: TOTAL CUTENESS Kyu: Doesn't notice anything...... WAE?!?!?!

Bow down to the cute monkey king!!! :3 heehee~

anywho, that's it!! i'll write the next ch. this weekend!!!

FIGHTING!!!

Comment, Subscribe, Keep Reading.

Love all around~~