The Love

Staying with Suju

~~{Ashley's POV}~~
I finished making the bacon and omlets and I set the spatula on the counter. Eunhyuk watched me intently from the table.
I grinned at him as I set down the platter full of food.
" Hungry? " I giggled a little and sat down in front of him
" Yess, " he whined.
" Yum, what's for breakfast? " Zhou Mi stepped down and walked over to the table.
" Bacon and omlets, but I don't think I made enough, " I looked down at the food and shrugged.
" Oh, well, there's still some for me, right? " he pulled out a chair and sat down.
" Of course! " I said with a laugh. I prepared a plate for him and handed it to him.
Eunhyuk was stuffing his mouth with bacon. I laughed when I saw his face. He looked so cute!
I prepared myself a plate and began eating.
" Let's just hope that nobody else wakes up! " I joked as I picked up a bit of my omlet with my chopsticks.
Zhou Mi laughed.
" Don't worry, I'll make something else for everyone else, " he said and took a bite out of his bacon. I laughed and began eating.
" This is really good! " Zhou mi stated while Eunhyuk just ate silently. I guess he was still a little shocked about the whole thing this morning with Donghae.
When everyone finished, I picked up all the plates and washed them off. Once I put them away, I went back to the table to tidy up.
Eunhyuk was still at the table with a pout on his face. I sat down beside him.
" Aw, don't pout like that, " I gave him a pout as well.
He smiled a bright smile and gave me a quick hug. 
I smiled back at him and stood up, holding a hand out to him to help him up.
He grabbed my hand and pulled himself up. We walked to the living room, hand in hand.
I really liked Eunhyuk, as a good friend and all, but did I really LIKE him?
~~{ No one's POV/ 3rd Person } ~~
Eunhyuk the T.V. while Ashley curled up beside him. She laid her head on his shoulder as he skimmed through the 300+ channels.
The door swung open to show Siwon coming back from his daily jog. His hair was slicked back from his sweat. He was wearing a black tanktop that revealed his muscular arms. You could see his strong horse-like legs since he was wearing basketball shorts. He held a water bottle in one hand and a small white towel in his other.
He noticed Eunhyuk and Ashley curled up together on the couch and smiled. He heaved a sigh as he headed for the stairs. He secretly wished that it was him there in Hyukkie's spot. But he seemed happy to Siwon.
So instead he just went up stairs to change into something casual.
~~{ Siwon's POV }~~
I changed into a tee-shirt and plain jeans. Comfy and casual.
When I walked back into my room to put away my clothes, I notice that everyone must have already been awake. I guess I'm not the only early bird here.
I threw my clothes in the dirty laundry basket like a pro bastetball player. Yes! 2 points!
I walked up to the full length mirror in front of the closet door and examined myself. I loved my handsome face, perfectly toned body, and best of all my gorgeus 6-pack that everyone loves.
Geez, I'm starting to sound stuck up and self-centered. But I'm not like that. I'm just really good looking.
I heard the door open and turned around to see Ryeowook poking his small little head in. His normally small eyes were wide and round. His small lips were in the shape of a small smile. His hair looked perfectly smooth and was the same as usual: bangs to one side, just above his eyes. He was wearing a white and black striped jacket and black pants. 
" Oh, hey Wookie, " I smoothed out my hair, which was starting to get a little irritating. It never was exactly how I wanted it.
Wookie gave me a small bow and stepped in. He sat down on my bed and swung his feet back and forth like he was an impatient little kid sitting at a school desk, waiting for the the bell.
I smiled at my dongsaeng. He looked really cute right now.
" Siwon hyung, you keep secrets, right? " he looked at me with sparkling eyes. I sat down beside him.
" Yeah, " I looked him over. What secrets does he have?
" Well, um, me and Yesung have gotten really close, you know. But there's something kind of on my mind recently, " he looked shy and cute as he messed with his jacket zipper.
" What is it? " I asked with curiousity in my voice.
" Well, you know Kay and Ashley? And how they're staying with us and all? Well I thought that maybe Yesung might like one of them. But I never asked him or anything and I really hope he doesn't because that would

just break my little heart, " he had an extreme look of sadness in his eyes.
I gave him a sympathy hug and smiled at him.
" Don't worry. Yesung would never do that. You're the only one for him, " I looked at him with sweet eyes.
" I know, " he said with a sigh. His eyes dropped to the floor. " It's just..."
" You think he'll do it anyways. Wookie, listen, if he picks one of them over you, he's missing out on the best thing ever. Don't fill yourself with worry, " I hugged him tightly but this time held him there in my embrace.
" Okay, thanks Siwon, " he hugged me back and smiled cutely.
" If anything happens you can come to me, " I released him and stood up.
" Well, thanks again, hyung, " he bowed politely and left.
I felt proud of myself for being so helpful.
~~{ Eunhyuk's POV }~~
I was watching an old Rainbow Romance episode, when Ashley laid her head down in my lap.
I was shocked at first and kind of flinched, but then I calmed down and acted cool. It was nothing, right?
Wrong. My heart was going a mile a minute. I'm surprised that Ashley couldn't hear it. Or that it was even still in my chest.
I nervous petted her hair. It felt so soft.
The next thing I know, she's asleep in my lap.
I finally relax, knowing that I can't embarass myself now.
The show had gotten to a romantic part and it kind of fit in with the moment. So peaceful and sweet.
I rubbed her arm gently, hoping she slept peacefully and had good dreams.
I thought for a moment.
Then I began singing to her:
Love oh baby my girl
 Geudaen naui juhnbu nunbushige areumdawoon

 Naui shinbu shini jushin suhnmul ( Super Junior- Marry U http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir-tZS3TaxM )
I just felt so happy there with her.
Siwon came back from upstairs, but I didn't stop my singing.
Pyuhngsaeng gyuhte isseulge, I do Nuhl saranghaneun guhl, I do....
When he walked by, he kind of pouted, but he stopped to smile at me. I smiled while I sung.
I knew one thing: I was in love and no one can stop this.
Right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
ahhh,, I got stuck sooo much on this one >.< ooh well this is kind of short...
comment, subscribe, & read on~ hwaiting
<3 thanks for the support!!