The Shopping

Staying with Suju

~~{Kay's POV}~~
Henry stopped in front of a store and spun around to face us.
" Kay, this is my favorite store, they have everything! " he turned back around and took a step in. He paused for a second and took in the air, smelling the perfume and cologne from the store.
I followed after him and looked around. There were racks of clothes in the middle of the store and the walls were lined with shelves filled with bags, jewelry and hats. There was a quiet jingle when we passed through the

doors.
" Annyeonghasayo! " a kind lady greeted us from behind the cash register.
" Annyeong, " Henry replied calmly. Sungmin and Leeteuk were chatting behind us.
I did another quick glance around the room before deciding where to start.
" Go ahead, pick something out, I'll pay, " Henry me a little nudge.
I giggled and walked over to a rack of clothes.
A cute shirt with a laughing cupcake caught my eye. It looked like Japanese anime but all it said was "hi!" in a bright orange speech bubble.
I grabbed it off the rack and went to go look at other clothes. I picked out a pair of skinny jeans and neon green converses.
I walked over to a dressing room.
" Wait, Kay! " Sungmin walked up behind me holding something.
" What? " I turned to him.
" Here, try this on too, " he shoved a cute beanie in my direction and smiled.
" Thanks, I will, " I gave him a little nod then went into the dressing room.
I changed into the outfit and walked out like a model. I striked a cute pose in front of everyone.
" I love it! " Sungmin bounced and clapped his hands.
" Cute, " Henry said with a little nod, becoming the fashion judge he was that one day of my date with Zhou Mi. It made me remember.
" It looks nice on you! " Zhou Mi said with a grin on his face.
" Get it, " Leeteuk give me a thumbs up.
" Okay, I'm getting it! " I went back to change back into my clothes. " But first, I want to keep looking at the rest of the stuff. "
I walked out of the dressing room with the clothes in my arms. I headed to the shelves to pick out some jewelry.
I picked out a pair of heart earrings that said " saranghaeyo " in Korean and a charm bracelet with hearts, different stuff in Korean, pandas, and monkeys!
With Henry at my side, I brought the clothes up to the register. Henry paid and we left.
" Can we go get coffee? " Leeteuk asked with a yawn. We all laughed.
" Sure, " Henry answered and we headed for a Korean Starbucks.
" What do you guys want? " he asked as he backed up into the store while we sat down at a small table.
" Mocha latte, " I answered.
" Caramel latte, " Sungmin said.
" Vanilla latte with whip cream on top, " Zhou Mi stated.
" Just coffee with milk and sugar, " Leeteuk said.
" Got it, " Henry turned around and walked into the store.
Zhou Mi was sitting beside me while Sungmin and Leeteuk were on the other side of the table facing us.
" Hey, Kay, " Sungmin said with a bright smile.
" Haha, that rhymed, " I giggled.
" Haha, you're right! Anyways, we should totally do something to get to know each other.
" Yeah, especially since we haven't really met, " Leeteuk piped up.
" Okay, well first of all, just to start, let's do introductions, even if we've met and all. Well, hi, I'm Kay! " I said cheerfully then pointed at Sungmin.
" I'm Lee Sungmin, " he gave me a cute smile.
" I'm Park Jungsoo, but you can call me Leeteuk, " he gave a sheepish shrug.
" And I'm Zhou Mi!! " he seemed hyper beside me.
" And I got drinks! " Henry plopped down beside me with the tray of foam coffee cups in front of him.
We all laughed.
" One for you, one for you, one for you, one for you, aaaannd one for me! " he gave everyone their drinks.
" So what were you guys doing, introductions again? What, do you guys have short term memory loss or something? Well, Leeteuk probably has Alzheimers by now, " Henry joked as he sipped his coffee.
" Hey!! I'm not THAT old!! " Leeteuk protested.
" OW OW OW!!! HOT!!! " Sungmin slammed his cup down on the table and grabbed his poor burning tongue. Henry gave him a piece of ice since he got iced coffee.
" Oh, are you okay? Does it hurt? " I said looking at him with sympathy in my eyes.
" Uhhhuh, " he still had the ice on his tongue.
" You never answered my question, what were you guys doing?" Henry asked.
" Oh, we were going to get to know each other. So we just went through the introductions again, mostly since me and Teukie haven't really met yet, " I explained. Leeteuk's face lit up.
" Ooooooh, I get it now, " Henry gave a little nod.
" How about we do question and answer? " Zhou Mi suggested.
" Okay, " we all agreed, except for Sungmin who was still focused on his tongue.
" Okay, so I'll ask something simple and you'll have to guess what the answer is for me, " I explained. " First, what is my favorite color? "
" Oooh ooh! I know! PINK!! " Sungmin said, bouncing in his chair. I guess his tongue is better.
" Nope, " I said with a small grin.
" Blue? " Leeteuk asked. I shook my head.
" Green? " Henry said. Wow, not even my own cousin knew.
" Noooo, " I turned to Zhou Mi. " What do you think it is? "
" Um, purple? " he gave a shrug.
" Yep! " I gave him a high-five.
He had a smile of victory on his face. I smiled back and giggled a little.
We continued our little game and had loads of fun.
~~{ Ashley's POV}~~
I checked the time on my phone. It was already 9:30 and we had to meet the rest at the cafe at 10.
" So what are we going to do now? " I asked, looking up at Heechul's face.
" Want to go try on clothes that we're not going to buy? " he looked at me with a devilish grin.
" Hahaha sounds like fun! " I laughed and followed him into a simple clothing store.
Heechul hooked his arm with mine and we walked over to the racks.
We ended up picking out three dresses, two shirts, two pants, three hats, and three pairs of shoes for me to try on. Heechul sat down on the bench outside of the dressing room while I went in with one outfit at a time.
First I tried on a red glittery mini dress, a black fedora, and silver flats. I walked out and posed like a super model.
He cracked up and applauded.
" Bravo, bravo, beautiful! " he said between laughs.
Next I put on a fancy flowing blue dress, a berat, and white strappy heels. This time I posed like a rich lady.
" Haha, " Heechul laughed.
I tried on the other outfits each with a different pose. And each time Heechul cracked up.
We finally stopped when the store clerk was giving us the evil eye. We left the store, still laughing.
" That was the most fun I've ever had in my life!! " I gave Heechul a hug and smiled brightly.
" I'm glad that I could make it fun for you, " He smiled back at me.
" Well, what are we waiting for? Time to go to the cafe! " I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the escalators.
We both laughed. This was definately turning into the best day ever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Done! It may have taken me a while with school and all, but I'm done! please comment!!